Sabrinas story( seeking a male writer who is very good at rp)

Started by forbiddenmoon, February 19, 2016, 06:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forbiddenmoon

So in my intro posts a member asked me what was at the end of a rainbow an  i couldnt resist turnin  it into a writing prompt and i would like to take it further below is the gist oftthe plot enjoy and let me know if your interested
Sabrina ran for the rainbow her heart pounding a smile gracing her lips. The wind rushed past her , her legs tired and aching from the distance she had run, but she couldn't slow down yet. She pushed past the branches the clawed at her face and pulled at her hair as if to slow her down or hold her back from what she was sure was an amazing discovery. Sabrina stopped in her tracks her eyes widened as she looked at the bushes in front of her and the end of the rainbow hidden from her view behind them. She moved forward slowly pushing through them. Her heart racing with anticipation. She gasped as she reached the other side and stood completely still. There before her was an open doorway. It was like looking in a completely different room. She watched as all manner of creatures roamed past it as if they couldn't see the doorway only she could. Fairies dragons vampires werewolves. It all seemed surreal. She moved forward slowly. Unsure if she wanted to cross that threshold or not, but fate and curiosity drew her forward pushing her onward until she had stepped through. Time stopped nothing moved as a light, so bright she had to cover her face, came toward her. Sabrina lowered her hands as it disappeared and a tall man stood before her. His clothes were old but looked as if they had just been bought. He wore a white shirt tucked in black leather pants with a white cravat at his neck. Boots covered his feet and lower legs while his hair was long and black. He wore it tied back with a leather strip. His face was strong and looked as if it had been crafted to seduce . He smiled causing her heart to skip a beat, as she saw the small fangs that lingered there. He took a step towards her and held out his hand"will you come with me or stay here. The choice is yours."