Nalerius Rising: The City of Nightmares [LBGTQA Friendly, Supernatural Modern]

Started by Black Howling, May 31, 2015, 01:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanatos

Princess Bride! Robin Hood: Men in Tights! Oh yeah. Good times. Good to see his face again.

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Xanatos on June 14, 2015, 07:01:07 PM
Princess Bride! Robin Hood: Men in Tights! Oh yeah. Good times. Good to see his face again.

don't forget the first and last Saw movies
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Xanatos

I don't watch horror movies. My imagination is far to overactive for my good sometimes.

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Xanatos on June 14, 2015, 07:04:10 PM
I don't watch horror movies. My imagination is far to overactive for my good sometimes.

Because, unlike other demons, I can speak with a british accent

Sorry, couldn't help it
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Lynnie

Got an idea for a new girl. The Mark of Cain, gonna have to write it up as soon as my arm allows.

Haloriel

Quote from: Kiric Rand on June 15, 2015, 11:31:53 AM
Because, unlike other demons, I can speak with a british accent

Sorry, couldn't help it

LOL. Excellent.

RegretNot

~ ~ ~  Trevor Mourninglight Played By RegretNot ~ ~ ~

Character Name: Trevor Mourninglight

Alias / Nickname: The Trickster, Vagabond, curses follow in his wake

Face Claim: Milo Ventimiglia

Sexuality:  Heterosexual or whatever is convenient
Racial Class Demon of Liminality

Caste: Alpha

Physical Description:  Trevor stands a simple 5'10 which makes him seem that more unassuming.  Dark eyes, a smirk crookedly dancing across his face, the perfect amount of stubble; the trickster clothes himself in dark suits and finery.  The rapt tap of leather sole shoes announce his approach as if stealth were ever his style when one can never be what you think they are to your face.

Personality: The Trickster is decidedly demonic in his abilities and appearance but he is ambitious and cunning with little time for eons of patience.  Always willing to deal and negotiate comes with his old haunts and habits.  There is something very vibrant and fresh about him from his mortal knowledge to his own decidedly snarky use of ingenuity that splinters from your usual demonic bloodline.  Selfish, snide, somehow rub off as charm rather than crass, the very avatar of the con artist that is hard to be denied no matter how much continuing the conversation seems unwise.

Occupation:  Special Item Procurement, Mediator Supreme, Bastard.

History within Nalerius: 
Trevor Mourningstar has appeared in all manner of religions and mythos in the mortal side, when one places a sacrifice or a calling at the "crossroads" he is there to hear their wants, desires, needs, and offers deals somehow seeming so good but in the end he comes out very much ahead.  He enjoyed the mortal world, the way they flocked to him to offer their souls for just a few more blinks of the eye compared to him.  It was too bad Nalerius wasn't created just a few more years before he ran across the occultist, Drayton Moore. 

~~~~

Drayton Moore wasn't the best son, he surely wasn't the best student, citizen supreme that was laughable.  He however was always quick with a joke, clever with a word, ready to handle all manner of bad.  Remember the part of him not being the best of people when he was seen as having true potential by the Templar of the mortals they should have really looked into what kind of guy he was before opening their libraries to him.  He did some good in the war, hell he was quick to learn just what made the other side tick but the problem was he saw more of himself in them than the supposed "good guys". 
He buried things that meant much to him in a box and stood at the quiet meeting of the gravel roads of Aisley and Drake, that was when the wind howled and he appeared.  The speech was cliche but sounded so appealing as he almost agreed to it right there, but he found himself, always so clever he made a small deal, something to wet the whistle of the demon.  He agreed to kill a member of the templar for the power to sway others minds, not something he ever really needed, but the smell in the air told he had what he needed.
The poison in the old man's tea hardly took much as he stood a few nights from their first meeting as the demon appeared again.  As he began his next pitch he flicked the lighter as the circle of green fire laced with the right amount of cold iron sprinkled at the edge of it roared to life around them.  "I am a demon, dare you think any mortal man can hold me?"  He roared as the smirk rolled across Drayton's face, "Well you never met a mortal man like me mate."  The torn page unrolled that he produced from inside his jacket as he began to read the arcane language. 

~~~~

Heroes aren't all the appear to be and villains the same, problem is their are always lines of gray.  It's never like the books say it will be, and even demons don't know everything.  A human soul trying to soul ride a demon much like demons do mortals is not something a sane being would try and the aftermath wasn't exactly what Drayton was thinking it would be.  Drayton's soul bonded into Trevor and he was in control for all of a few days time before the power and darkness of Trevor found a familiar inkling in the mortal and instead of rending him they bonded, Trevor Mourningstar joined the world of Nalerius with a great power to be used against the Templars but a secret to keep from his fellow demons in their vying for purity and hierarchy of the bloodlines.  Trevor will capitalize on it and ride the synchronicity highway til the end of the line to be sure.

Weapons:

The Bite A wicked straight razor that can snap out in an instant and cut deeply, when looking into the blade when not covered it looks to peer into the abyss itself, the blade was said to be forged in a deep dark weapon forge by a master weaponsmith who made the wrong deal.

Tome of Ruin Bonded to Trevor, a simple snap of his finger and the black stained leather bound book will appear, containing magic old ad mostly forgotten. 

Sample blood magic: Scrying (find where a place or person is), Curses (need intimate knowledge or piece of a target), Necromancy (bringing back the dead or gone), Sigil protection (resistance to types of creatures or protective circles on areas)

Magical Abilities/Powers

A Deal is a Deal - Paramount of his origins, any deal that is agreed upon is iron clad, should anyone involved in a deal he brokers try to break it, they are cursed with manifestations both psychological, physical, and supernatural until they make good on their word, those of low power are wise to do so quickly before the backlash ends in their death.

Call the Circle - A quick chant and he can lock anyone of his power range or lower out of the invisible sphere, even pushing all those hidden away from him and out of it.  If the invader is more powerful than him it can hold them back temporarily, but atleast that might give him some time he needs.

Slickedness - The font of slick and wicked have formed in onto Trevor where his weave of words and temptation can even the most iron willed nodding their head in agreement not quite putting it together until later than what he said was not something they wanted to get themselves into at all.

Tough Son of A... - He is able to take punishment and pain above the threshold most demons can even muster and continue to get up, spit out blood, laugh it off as a "flesh wound", a useful thing to have when you deserve it a lot.

Ride the Synchronicity Highway - Trevor can bend fate and chance to his own desires, his makes his own luck, if it comes down to a gamble he finds a way to tap into the best outcome.

On's and Off's:  Same as my own for the most part.   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223388.0

Lady Lunarius

For ALL who have either pm'd a character or posted one here:

Just please don't be surprised that after I am no longer being medicated, that I PM you and ask you a question or two.

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

CurvyKitten

Peeks...again~ I keep peeking in on this one, my muses wont let me look away :P

Black Howling

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 26, 2015, 07:47:43 PM
Peeks...again~ I keep peeking in on this one, my muses wont let me look away :P

It's the sugar filled goodness of the Darkside's cookies. We also offer dental. ;)

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Black Howling on June 26, 2015, 08:01:45 PM
It's the sugar filled goodness of the Darkside's cookies. We also offer dental. ;)

You'd better with all those Cookies being tossed about :P I shall see what my muses can brew up and send it your way. :)

Haloriel

ElvenKitten

*pokes her head in contemplating firing off a character for this*

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Black Howling

We got plenty to do, and despite the post count, this thing is still very fresh in IC terms. It's easy to jump in.

Xanatos

The water is warm, pleasant, and filled with lots of pointy eared kitten eating fishies! Come join!

ElvenKitten

Started work on a character and should have something up today  ;D

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Flower

I've been watching this game for a bit. I'm going to rummage around the brain for a concept. Potential face claim will be Rachel James.

If anyone would like a connection created, distant or close, I'm open to the possibilities so please send me a message. Just keep in mind that sometimes I post slow. Otherwise, I will start from scratch.  :-)

Haloriel

Quote from: Flower on July 05, 2015, 02:05:17 AM
I've been watching this game for a bit. I'm going to rummage around the brain for a concept. Potential face claim will be Rachel James.

If anyone would like a connection created, distant or close, I'm open to the possibilities so please send me a message. Just keep in mind that sometimes I post slow. Otherwise, I will start from scratch.  :-)

Yay, Flower!  Join us yes.  Pretty lady!

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Flower on July 05, 2015, 02:05:17 AM

*brain explodes in epicness*

I'm always up for plotting or connections.  If you get a concept in mind, or a creature type, feel free to hit me up!  I still have a few concepts unused from the old version of this game I never got around to using.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused}