Snickerz

Well she's certainly approved my dear, so have fun. :D

Snickerz

Players Name: Snickerz

Character Name: Brandi Taylor

Species: Werewolf

Relationship Status: Available

Sexual Orientation:Straight

Appearance: Brandi stands about 5'7, she has light skin, long, brown hair and hazel eyes. She is very flexible and athletically built. She dresses for comfort but favors wearing knee high black boots no matter what else she may have on. She prefers to wear shirts with sleeves that hang off the shoulders, as she believes them to be her best feature

Ons & Offs:
Ons: She loves bubble baths, long walks on the shore line, fingers run through her hair, a man who is as sexy as she is beautiful, someone who can tame her 'wilder' side. Honesty, loyalty, dedication.

Offs: Bathroom play, vore, bitches and their drama, being forced upon, verbal abuse.

Black Howling

Quote from: Snickerz on October 02, 2013, 02:16:06 AM

Appearance: Brandi stands about 5'7, she has light skin, long, brown hair and hazel eyes. She is very flexible and athletically built. She dresses for comfort but favors wearing knee high black boots no matter what else she may have on. She prefers to wear shirts with sleeves that hang off the shoulders, as she believes them to be her best feature

Ons & Offs:
Ons: She loves bubble baths, long walks on the shore line, fingers run through her hair, a man who is as sexy as she is beautiful, someone who can tame her 'wilder' side. Honesty, loyalty, dedication.

Offs: Bathroom play, vore, bitches and their drama, being forced upon, verbal abuse.

*Droolz*

You can't just make it easy for me to keep my mind on a mentor/student relationship? >_>

Just kidding. Great werewolf, Snix. Especially if that's your first.

Snickerz

Quote from: Black Howling on October 02, 2013, 02:28:59 AM
*Droolz*

You can't just make it easy for me to keep my mind on a mentor/student relationship? >_>

Just kidding. Great werewolf, Snix. Especially if that's your first.

Yes she is, thank you.. And to answer your question... No... I can't make it easy for you... ;)

Nim

Quote from: Snickerz on October 02, 2013, 02:16:06 AM

Ons & Offs:

~Grins~  another vision of loveliness straight from the mind of our sexy boss lady

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on October 02, 2013, 03:10:13 AM
~Grins~  another vision of loveliness straight from the mind of our sexy boss lady

*bows*

Thank you

Now to figure out just what I'm going to do with her. heh.

Caela

This looks quite interesting...are you still taking on new writers, or just allowing your current flock to make more characters? :)

Snickerz

Quote from: Caela on October 03, 2013, 07:54:55 PM
This looks quite interesting...are you still taking on new writers, or just allowing your current flock to make more characters? :)

We are always open for new players my dear. :-)

Caela

Quote from: Snickerz on October 03, 2013, 08:07:10 PM
We are always open for new players my dear. :-)

Yay! I will work on a CS then. Are there any species (beyond those listed on first page as off limits) that I should avoid just from oversaturation?

Nim

We have not set any limits on numbers of species in the game so please feel free to create what ever you wish to create and as many as you wish to create  ;D

Snickerz

Quote from: Caela on October 03, 2013, 08:18:04 PM
Yay! I will work on a CS then. Are there any species (beyond those listed on first page as off limits) that I should avoid just from oversaturation?
Quote from: Nim on October 03, 2013, 08:27:51 PM
We have not set any limits on numbers of species in the game so please feel free to create what ever you wish to create and as many as you wish to create  ;D

No character limitations, we have a list of characters if you'd like to see what we have.

Caela

Quote from: Snickerz on October 03, 2013, 08:31:35 PM
No character limitations, we have a list of characters if you'd like to see what we have.

I was looking through the CS's you already have, that's why I wanted to check on your feelings on the number of characters of one species type. Didn't want to make a Vampire if you felt you already had enough of those. :)

Quote from: Nim on October 03, 2013, 08:27:51 PM

Oooo...multiples are tempting!!! May have to make two just because you said I could. :D

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Snickerz

Quote from: Caela on October 03, 2013, 08:35:06 PM
I was looking through the CS's you already have, that's why I wanted to check on your feelings on the number of characters of one species type. Didn't want to make a Vampire if you felt you already had enough of those. :)

Oooo...multiples are tempting!!! May have to make two just because you said I could. :D

I'm up to 12 characters my dear..... So we really have no limit..... No, no you may be whatever creature you like. :-) There will always be a variety.

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Caela

Player Name: Caela

Character Name: Rhiannon EarthHaven

Species: Sidhe

Relationship Status: Single

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Rhiannon typically wears a human glamour that makes her appear like a young woman in her mid twenties. In this form she has golden tresses that hang to the small of her back when loose, but that are most often pulled back into a bun or loose braid to keep them out of her way when she works the gardens. Standing 5'11 her body is willowy and moves with a grace and surety rare in humans of the age she appears but it is when she meets your gaze you can see that she is more than she seems however as, even with her glamour, she looks out on the world from eyes the rich, dark, brown of freshly turned soil and her gaze manages to be both calm and intense at the same time.

Without her glamour much remains the same but she becomes...more. Her height and willowy figure remain the same but her, already, pale flesh becomes luminous, as if she's perpetually bathed in moonlight, and the blonde of her hair shimmers like the finest strands of gold. Her gaze keeps it's intensity but without her glamour it is no longer a simple human brown, but a dark, drowning, black like the deepest layers of the Earth were taken and put into her eyes.

Ons: Intelligence, compassion, honesty, strength

Offs: Stupidity, cruelty, weakness

Sexual note: Rhiannon isn't innocent, but she is fairly vanilla in her tastes. She like a little bit of light bondage, maybe a touch of roleplay now and then and will always shudder at the press of teeth to flesh, but she's not drawn to the darker side of sex.

Character Name: Kali Leonidas

Species: Wereleopard

Appearance: Kali was born small and has remained petite even into her adulthood. At over a hundred years old she doesn't expect to attain any more height than her mere 5'2, in her human form, but she makes the most of what she has. As a human her chestnut mane falls to just below her shoulder blades and is, typically, seen loose and flowing with nothing more than a headband to keep it back from a face that always seems to be lit with a smile that curves kissable lips and shines from her nearly black gaze. She uses modern day heels to make the most of shapely legs and a well toned ass while her hips and breasts curve enough to be inviting but not overwhelming...she leaves overwhelming people to the force of her personality.

When she shifts she becomes a small (petite even in her animal form) black leopard. To think her weak because of her size (in either form) would be a mistake because she makes up for her lack of sheer size with a surprising strength, speed, and agility. 

Ons: Intelligence, strength, decisiveness, dominance
Offs: Foolishness, weakness, indecision, lack of a sense of humor

Sexual Note: Kali enjoys being experimental. She likes her partners to be dominant in the bedroom (if nowhere else) and enjoys many forms of BDSM. Even at her age she won't pretend she's tried everything and comes at sex with a joy and exuberance that many find surprising. She won't do anything involving bathroom play, permanent scarring, or maiming, but most other things can be negotiated at least once...though if she doesn't enjoy it, she's likely to NEVER do it again!

Nim

Mmmmmm very nicely done Caela!!!!  Rhiannon EarthHaven and Kali Leonidas will make perfect additions to our cozy little family.   ;D  Both characters are approved passed by me now its up to the sexy boss lady.

Snickerz

Quote from: Caela on October 03, 2013, 09:07:49 PM

Character Name: Rhiannon EarthHaven

Species: Sidhe

Appearance: Rhiannon typically wears a human glamour that makes her appear like a young woman in her mid twenties. In this form she has golden tresses that hang to the small of her back when loose, but that are most often pulled back into a bun or loose braid to keep them out of her way when she works the gardens. Standing 5'11 her body is willowy and moves with a grace and surety rare in humans of the age she appears but it is when she meets your gaze you can see that she is more than she seems however as, even with her glamour, she looks out on the world from eyes the rich, dark, brown of freshly turned soil and her gaze manages to be both calm and intense at the same time.

Without her glamour much remains the same but she becomes...more. Her height and willowy figure remain the same but her, already, pale flesh becomes luminous, as if she's perpetually bathed in moonlight, and the blonde of her hair shimmers like the finest strands of gold. Her gaze keeps it's intensity but without her glamour it is no longer a simple human brown, but a dark, drowning, black like the deepest layers of the Earth were taken and put into her eyes.

Ons: Intelligence, compassion, honesty, strength

Offs: Stupidity, cruelty, weakness

Sexual note: Rhiannon isn't innocent, but she is fairly vanilla in her tastes. She like a little bit of light bondage, maybe a touch of roleplay now and then and will always shudder at the press of teeth to flesh, but she's not drawn to the darker side of sex.

Character Name: Kali Leonidas

Species: Wereleopard

Appearance: Kali was born small and has remained petite even into her adulthood. At over a hundred years old she doesn't expect to attain any more height than her mere 5'2, in her human form, but she makes the most of what she has. As a human her chestnut mane falls to just below her shoulder blades and is, typically, seen loose and flowing with nothing more than a headband to keep it back from a face that always seems to be lit with a smile that curves kissable lips and shines from her nearly black gaze. She uses modern day heels to make the most of shapely legs and a well toned ass while her hips and breasts curve enough to be inviting but not overwhelming...she leaves overwhelming people to the force of her personality.

When she shifts she becomes a small (petite even in her animal form) black leopard. To think her weak because of her size (in either form) would be a mistake because she makes up for her lack of sheer size with a surprising strength, speed, and agility. 

Ons: Intelligence, strength, decisiveness, dominance
Offs: Foolishness, weakness, indecision, lack of a sense of humor

Sexual Note: Kali enjoys being experimental. She likes her partners to be dominant in the bedroom (if nowhere else) and enjoys many forms of BDSM. Even at her age she won't pretend she's tried everything and comes at sex with a joy and exuberance that many find surprising. She won't do anything involving bathroom play, permanent scarring, or maiming, but most other things can be negotiated at least once...though if she doesn't enjoy it, she's likely to NEVER do it again!

Just one question.... What's a Sidhe?

Caela

Quote from: Snickerz on October 03, 2013, 09:35:13 PM
Just one question.... What's a Sidhe?

Mostly from Gaelic mythology, the Sidhe are the rulers of Faerie. The get broken into two courts, Seelie and Unseelie (light and dark) though the Seelie are just as likely to harm you as the Unseelie. Where an Unseelie fae will push you into a bog to watch you drown, a Seelie will just trick you into following them into it (then it's YOUR choice to follow, they didn't actually push you in!) but you're still dead.

ETA: Does the just one question mean that you like them? :D

Snickerz

Quote from: Caela on October 03, 2013, 09:44:37 PM
Mostly from Gaelic mythology, the Sidhe are the rulers of Faerie. The get broken into two courts, Seelie and Unseelie (light and dark) though the Seelie are just as likely to harm you as the Unseelie. Where an Unseelie fae will push you into a bog to watch you drown, a Seelie will just trick you into following them into it (then it's YOUR choice to follow, they didn't actually push you in!) but you're still dead.

ETA: Does the just one question mean that you like them? :D

Oh yeah hon you're approved... Don't worry about getting them up... I'll get them up on wiki and the character sheets. :-)

Sorry for the delayed answer, my head is all over the map this week.

Caela

Quote from: Snickerz on October 03, 2013, 10:36:31 PM
Oh yeah hon you're approved... Don't worry about getting them up... I'll get them up on wiki and the character sheets. :-)

Sorry for the delayed answer, my head is all over the map this week.

No worries. :D

I will work on intro posts tomorrow after work. Tonight it is time to go to bed so that I get enough sleep not to feel like I'm going to drop while working 12 hours tomorrow. :)

Snickerz

Quote from: Caela on October 03, 2013, 10:38:05 PM
No worries. :D

I will work on intro posts tomorrow after work. Tonight it is time to go to bed so that I get enough sleep not to feel like I'm going to drop while working 12 hours tomorrow. :)

Alright darlin, there's no rush. :-)

Demik

Player Name: Demik

Character Name: Delinda or just D

Species: Sorceress

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual prefers men

Appearance: Her beautiful curving figure and lovely face can easily get her in trouble with both men and women alike. Her silver gaze is very intense and she can often turn people away with a simple glance. She is generally a kind person but you definitely don't want to get on her bad side. Not only does she have two very dangerous familiars but she has very strong magical powers. Occasionally, if she is feeling mischievous, she will use those powers to play simple pranks. Her familiars, Azza and Nezore, dance with her on stage.

Ons and Offs: See my ons and offs.

Other: Familiars:
      Azza
Nezore     

Snickerz

Quote from: Demik on October 04, 2013, 05:39:19 PM

Player Name: Demik

Character Name: Delinda or just D

Species: Sorceress

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual prefers men

Appearance: Her beautiful curving figure and lovely face can easily get her in trouble with both men and women alike. Her silver gaze is very intense and she can often turn people away with a simple glance. She is generally a kind person but you definitely don't want to get on her bad side. Not only does she have two very dangerous familiars but she has very strong magical powers. Occasionally, if she is feeling mischievous, she will use those powers to play simple pranks. Her familiars, Azza and Nezore, dance with her on stage.

Ons and Offs: See my ons and offs.

Other: Familiars:
      Azza
Nezore     

Oh my gosh! She's yummy!

Demik

;D I was originally going to make a cook but she really doesn't look like a cook... Oh wells hehe.