My little farm~ (Interest check; Futa, Furries and a lot more)

Started by Tarin, September 15, 2010, 10:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarin

Seeing some posts and finding a few pictures (Click me 1! Click me too! Warning: Futa and not save for work)) and generaly craving and having toyed with such an idea for some time now I decided to see if this might work out for a group play!

The idea: We have one or two happy farmer women with a little more between the legs. They are hard working, caring yet firm with their animals. They tend to them, care for them, feed them, provide them with everything nessasary. Maybe they even have a daughter or two that help them. They hold horses, cows, they have a few kittens and dogs around, who knows maybe there are more. Those anthro animals (I'd think to everyone's comfort limit...if one wants to play a cat girl with only tail and ears, it's ok, others might like a Horsegirl like in the first picture posted) need tending...cows have to be milked, the horse ridden and tamed...the kittens might visit the cow's barn every now and then, and so on and so on.

That is the general idea...every char possibly a futa or hermaphrodite (whatever rocks your boat), a lot of fun either consentual or a little less so (depending on behaviour...farmer topping the cowgirl, who herself might like the kittenboi quiet much cause he is all cute and seducing him, who knows?).
I'd hope to find many interested!

Small rules: I don't want to go with this into the extremes...no overly large breasts or penises, despite it's scenario to stay relatively normal. besides that I'd hope to find people capable of writing at least 2 coherent paragraphs and can put detail into their posts. (even if I might not seem to be able to, myself right now...bear with me, it's late for me and have to type this before the idea is gone).

The idea is out, have a go at it!

Ok, what and who we have so far:
Tarin (Farmerwoman, futa and top; a doggyboy or kitten, subby)
Kate (not yet decided)
Lianna (Cowgirl, sub)
Nyarly (Cat or Cowgirl, possibly futa, top and bottom tending to the later)
abandoneddolly (Horsegirl)
SheenaTiger (Horsegal)
Kunoichi  (Sheep or Hengirl)
Tackyhillbilly (Fox or Doggirl)

GloomCookie

Normally I wouldn't be interested in this but something about it just makes me want to sign up.

Piccy (NSFW)

Name: Muki
Species: Cowgirl
Muki is one of the newer arrivals on the farm, brought by an older owner who wanted to retire and sell off his herd.  He sold Muki to the farm as a milking cow, though a virgin one since he hadn't gotten around to getting her set up on the machine while trying to sell off the rest of the herd.  As a result, she's very shy and skiddish, and afraid of the milking machines.  Her only real job is to be milked, from her breasts and cock, as well as be bred for more little cow girls.
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Nyarly

Tarin

Yay...sounds like we are on a good way :D *happy that the idea seems to find people*

Just so I can have a little overview, Kate and Nyarly, what kind of girl would you be interested in playing? And would they be more top or bottom oriented? :3
Linna, nice pic there and I am sure you'll love it like the rest when this goes active ;D

Nyarly

I'm not exactly sure yet, but a cat- or cowgirl (may or may not be a futa herself) would be good. I'm fine with top and bottom (although I'd tend more to bottom).

abandoneddolly

SheenaTiger

*raises both arms*
interest!interest!interest!

and i guess for this one i can easily go out of my ordinary cat-fetish most likely, cause i lke the sound of the idea about horsegals so much ^^;
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

Kunoichi

Hmm.  So there's two horses, at least one cat and cow, and presumably Tarin is going to be the farmer...

...Dare I even ask about sheep? :P (Warning: NSFW)

SheenaTiger

nice sheep ^^

i guess i add a bit of thoughts ^^

i would go for horse for sure, not 100% sure about furry or "horsegirl" like in pic 2 and about futa/herm or female, though right now i tend to furry and herm
orientation most likely more of the bottom kind, though knowing myself here might be need of correctional actions to get me into place all time ^^

edit:
makes me wonder if dmitrys knows that one (and most likely more of his pics) are used at that lustcomic-page o_O
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

Tarin

@ Kunoichi: Every animal allowed...I am sure someone might be interested to play a Mousegirl? Many animals to be found on a farm after all ;3 And I am probably going to play two chars, one of the futa farmer woman (surely a top one) and a kitten or dog boy who would be more submissive.

Going to gather everyone's chars and 'want to play's in the first post once I am back from work today ^^

Kunoichi

Every animal allowed?  I suppose I'll toss in a hen character, as well, then. ;D

Unless people have a problem with laying eggs, anyway. ^^;

Tarin

@Kunoichi: If you have a pic of a hengirl you'd play...I'd be at least curious of the looks...egg laying not too much my thing, personaly. The sheepgals up there though were yummy ;3

Ok, I pulled everyone up together in the first post...looks like we need a dom or two more still ;3 People, come out! We need you...all those pretty chicks need to be taken care of!

Kunoichi

Yeah, I didn't figure it would be. ^^; There aren't too many hen pictures out there, though.  I suppose I'd have to use a picture of a harpy (Warning: NSFW) for the job.

Admittedly, it probably looks a little strange, but I imagine one of the perks of a futa farm is that the hens would also be roosters...  And that when the fox raids the henhouse, it isn't interested in poaching eggs. :P

SheenaTiger

hmm... yes, hen definitely hard to come by... not that a horsegal is much more easy... somehow i have a hard time finding some good ones o_O i really wonder where those i remember are gone...

neverless, i might have found a maybe-useable pic for a hen... if one would say she is just very odd-colored for a hen ^^;
http://d.facdn.net/art/xpray/1275002036.xpray_xpr_tinintri_pillows_color2.jpg (sexy clothes & slight nakedness... maybe NSFW) one of the few good pics of avians one might come by... personally i not really like feathered ones. for the showed fursona, the person showed describes her fursona as "peakonix - a phoenix/peafowl hybrid"

Kytn

If you need anymore submissive kittens, I'd be down for it. =)
Updates coming soon!

Tarin

Another cute kitten it is...but where are the Doms! Common everyone...can't take care of these lovelys all alone!

Kunoichi

Well, I suppose I could play a lovely farmhand, rather than the more submissive choices I had made.  I'm a little more comfortable as a dom anyway, so I don't even mind. ^^ I'll probably be a feisty redhead with an athletic build, and maybe freckles...

I could also toss in a few bit characters, too, when necessary.  A veterinarian coming in for a regular check-up, a fox raiding the henhouse, a wolf to harass the sheep...  Anything that comes to mind, really.

Nyarly

I think, I'll post my character tomorrow, but I'm not sure yet. What I'm sure of, however, is that I'll play a futa catgirl.

Dragonfly7022003

I would like to play maybe a Dom cat girl, or maybe a dom dog girl who chases the cat girls around.

Kytn

Here's my character info. =3

Probably not safe for work, but here's a pic.

Name: Cici
Species: Kitten
Cici is little more than a kitten, still very curious and innocent. She was sold to the farm by her old owner because she was too skittish for them. Being around other kittens, and other animals in general, makes her let her guard down more.
Updates coming soon!

Dragonfly7022003

I was thinking maybe an older neko who mothers all the other younger nekos

Rukio

I suppose a silent, but sexually aggressive lizard man would be appropriate for this one. I'm very interested.

bluemoon

*shows interest* though I would be playing female, not futa...but I should wait and see if more doms join first, eh? *is not dom at all*
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nyarly

I'm done with my character:

Name: Nina
Species: Catgirl

Since she was a little kitten, Nina lived on a farm. But when the former owner died, she had to leave as the new one didn't accept a "freak" like her. Just a short while ago, she came to this farm, where she was happily accepted.

Picture (it's the one on the left): http://e621.net/post/show/92919/2010-blush-breasts-cat-collaboration-dalehan-felin

Tackyhillbilly

I'll go with the Naughty Fox Girl. A dom, of course. All you poor livestock, best watch out.

http://img4.gelbooru.com//samples/478/sample_b23d58908ba5fae54623f46f07eb8e4c58f1fff6.png NSFW
[/quote]

Name: Ginger
Gender: Herm (she has control over which set of organs displays)
Species: Foxgirl
Ginger is the scourge of the farm. Always getting in the henhouse, and riling up the hens, chasing after the cat, and scaring the Cows. Shes fearless, and very clever, able to deal with every tool the farm owner has to stop her. But unlike most foxes, she isn't interested in killing the livestock. Some of them have even bred with her, giving rise to some strange, confused creatures.

SheenaTiger

i think i found my pic ^^

http://img4.gelbooru.com//images/330/30437885c965b5721a2d474e548bed72ef55ae1c.jpg?334219 NSFW

Name: Flaeyla
Gender: i think hidden Herm for milking purposes if special pony-milk is sold
Species: Horse
i think Flaeyla could be a fresh buy for the farm too and is mostly untamed, though a farmer with good eye might see the true nature she hides

Rukio

Alright. Here's my character.

Name: Fenris
Species: Wolf
Picture: http://meta.filesmelt.com/downloader.php?file=1279498082.linkinmonroe_ic_wolf_.png
I'm thinking Fenris could be someone who is constantly "hounding" a lot of the more feminine farm animals and generally disturbing the peace.

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Wolfy

I wouldn't mind being a part of there are still any spots open...<_<>_>

sinoraa

Im gonna throw my hat in to, if there's any roles need filling at the end.

LongN4

"Robin Hood has thou been stealing my valuables and giving them to the poor?"
"Yes"
"and you've stolen my girlfirend to?"
"Yes"
"and now your giving her to the poor?"
"YES!"
"Your giving her to the poor?"
"Yes, that is what I said!"

Kate

Could i join as this ?

The girl with white high heels and pink leggings in...  http://futanari.kicks-ass.net/humantauria/

Is that acceptable to all ?