Crimson Ruby (Recruiting any willing members M & F)(Need's more humans)

Started by Faceless, September 20, 2012, 11:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astraea

Quote from: Faceless on October 07, 2012, 10:39:43 PM
probably best.  My reply made more sense in my head then it does looking at it haha

Quote from: Faceless on October 07, 2012, 09:59:46 PM
lengths is awesome...however in the twisted and possibly sexual context of that joke sharp may not be what every girl wants ;p

Quote from: Kdyami on October 07, 2012, 10:35:29 PM
LMAO I'm just going to leave that one alone  ;)

See? If I hadn't made you think of lengths, and sharp implements near female skin both of you would still be nerding out over knives. Win!

So what's next? And did I do well with my write up?

Faceless

Haha very true, won't argue there.

As for what's next it's awesome that I have you guys interested but we need a few more people to get this running.  Currently one or two Shade's and a Princess won't really work.  However I will be sending you a pm detailing what random things you can put your character through when acting out the role of the princess.  Whenever your character goes to any social event or what not one or two Shade's must accompany so I'm going to need more Shade's.
"Yeah war is the answer like I told you before, you're a coward with no power just a stain on the floor.  If you're a man be a man, stop running your lips.  Round three no mercy, it's the way of the fist"

Ideas

Kdyami

*nerds out over knife near a woman's skin.....*  Sorry wasn't listening after that  :P

@Astraea I like your write up ^_^  Sounds like fun.  What kind of relationship would you like Luna and Abeiro to have, your Highness.   I'm open to pretty much anything.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Faceless

We need to try and get some females in here to be shade's as well.  If you guys happen to know anyone who may be interested in this tell em about it and let see what happens :)
"Yeah war is the answer like I told you before, you're a coward with no power just a stain on the floor.  If you're a man be a man, stop running your lips.  Round three no mercy, it's the way of the fist"

Ideas

Astraea

Well, how are we playing this? I think the story needs to be fleshed out a little more. I like the idea around vamps in the daylight, and the creation of a household, but to what end? I am more than capable of creating nefarious dealings and plot ideas for those in the princesses household, but I do think it needs to be a bit more than that.

Perhaps a competing household nearby and the dealings, goings-on, and drama between the two? 

I realize that we need more players, and this might entice more to join. That and sex and violence always sells.

Faceless

Yeah I was thinking of a rival Coven trying to pretty much do the whole joining royals to make the coven's stronger but while one believes in peace with the humans the other believes in bloodshed and fear to rule over the humans.  I've just gotta find a male character that I trust enough to play the part and not be an OOC dickhead as well :p.  I'm still pretty new here so I don't know a whole lot of people.

As far as you coming up with plot lines and what not for the princess I'm all ears.  The main drama is going to be the other coven, fights between the two, rivalry and what not.  Shade's won't be too found of the Prince of the other Coven and are very edgy around him that kinda thing.  Looking for a real hard ass character who loves blood shed and human slaughter while thinking that every vampire should be that way.

Ideas

sleepingferret

Bloodshed you say? Hmm...

*sighs*.... I have been known to cause a bit of chaos.  But I just don't think, I could lead a rival coven at the moment.

Council member along side the Princess or Shade maybe... but Prince of a rival Coven... I'd have to think on that one.  Let me sit on that one, I'll think about and get back to you tonight.

Shire Wolfe

What 'powers' or abilities do vampires have in your universe? Are there different power levels? Can some possess incredible speed? Stealth? Strenght? Endurance? What kinda damage can they heal? Are they more suceptible to damage from some kinda weapons than others? Does silver, crosses, or garlic hurt them? Can they cross running water? Do they have 'magic'?
My O/O List.              A Wolf's ideas.

Faceless

@ sleepingferret- I'm the one who chooses if someone is the rival prince and I have to be very comfortable with him simply because he's taking a huge role in the role play.  If you do decide to do it I'd like to talk with you a bit.  Now the positions for Council and Shade's are still plenty open so feel free to choose one or both of those (two different characters) and give skeletons for them.

Ideas

Faceless

Quote from: Shire Wolfe on October 08, 2012, 12:40:29 PM
What 'powers' or abilities do vampires have in your universe? Are there different power levels? Can some possess incredible speed? Stealth? Strenght? Endurance? What kinda damage can they heal? Are they more suceptible to damage from some kinda weapons than others? Does silver, crosses, or garlic hurt them? Can they cross running water? Do they have 'magic'?

-In this story only the Shade, Council and Princess have actual 'powers'.  The powers are Elements; Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, Spirit.
-Water users and Spirit users are the main healers.  Small non fatal wounds can be healed from drinking blood.  More fatal wounds like a stab to the heart or a slit throat require a Spirit user or a water user. 
-Silver, garlic, crosses, none of those harm them.  Cutting off their heads and burning the body is the only way to kill a vampire.  All vampires are incredibly fast, strong have massive endurance and stealth over the humans.  The Shade are specifically bred and trained to be the elites of the vampires so that they can protect the Royals.
-Yes they can cross running water (never heard of that being a factor before)
-The only 'Magic' they have only works on humans and it's the ability to control their minds to minor levels or to seduce them, as well as erase any memory that isn't over a week old.
Hope that answers your questions.

Ideas

Shire Wolfe

Quote from: Faceless on October 08, 2012, 12:53:54 PM
-In this story only the Shade, Council and Princess have actual 'powers'.  The powers are Elements; Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, Spirit.
-Water users and Spirit users are the main healers.  Small non fatal wounds can be healed from drinking blood.  More fatal wounds like a stab to the heart or a slit throat require a Spirit user or a water user. 
-Silver, garlic, crosses, none of those harm them.  Cutting off their heads and burning the body is the only way to kill a vampire.  All vampires are incredibly fast, strong have massive endurance and stealth over the humans.  The Shade are specifically bred and trained to be the elites of the vampires so that they can protect the Royals.
-Yes they can cross running water (never heard of that being a factor before)
-The only 'Magic' they have only works on humans and it's the ability to control their minds to minor levels or to seduce them, as well as erase any memory that isn't over a week old.
Hope that answers your questions.

It does, except one. How much faster/stronger are Shades than regular vampires, and how much faster/stronger are regular vampires to humans?

I'm planning on making a Shade myself, and if not that, a Councilor.

Faceless

Well Shade's are supposed to watch and protect the Princess.  The Princess is stronger and faster than the Shade's but not by much, it's more of a loyalty and respect thing that they have but if a normal vampire were to attack a Shade, the Shade would win with or without a weapons so in numbers terms, about 3 times stronger and faster than an average vampire.  Normal vampires are ten times stronger than a human and ten times faster.  To a human, if a vampire were to run, it would be like trying to track a bullet with your eyes.  You'll see a blur or you'll feel the air pass by, you'll never see them.

Ideas

Shire Wolfe

Quote from: Faceless on October 08, 2012, 02:02:45 PM
Well Shade's are supposed to watch and protect the Princess.  The Princess is stronger and faster than the Shade's but not by much, it's more of a loyalty and respect thing that they have but if a normal vampire were to attack a Shade, the Shade would win with or without a weapons so in numbers terms, about 3 times stronger and faster than an average vampire.  Normal vampires are ten times stronger than a human and ten times faster.  To a human, if a vampire were to run, it would be like trying to track a bullet with your eyes.  You'll see a blur or you'll feel the air pass by, you'll never see them.

Perfect. Thank you!

Faceless

your welcome.  You can play both a council woman and a Shade if you can manage two characters.  I'd like to get some female Shade's as well so its all good on what you choose.  Just make the skeleton for the class :)

Ideas

Shire Wolfe

Hela Gwaed

Apparent Age: 24.

Height: 5'6''.

Weight: 115 Lbs.

Class: Shade.

Appearance: Pretty. Young. Soft. Harmless. These are the thoughts that pop into the heads of most when they gaze upon Hela, especially when she happens to be in the company of the Princess. With bright green eyes and a soft smile, whom would suspect she harbours the heart of a trained killer? Whom could suspect that the milky white skin and pale brown hair belongs to a predator of the night? Even her garb does not match that of her status, for indeed, when in the company of the Princess, she dresses in sharp, smart, and expensive suits, tailored to fit only the Shade. Only for the most special occasions, or on the Princess' command, will she ever consider wearing a dress or a skirt.

Weapons: Straight razor, throwing knives, scimitar (Mostly worn for ceremony or to make a point), garrote.

Element: Air.

Personality: Devoted. This is the word which sums up the entire personality of this young Vampire. She is utterly, and hopelessly, devoted to Princess Luna Nix. And as a Shade, what more could one want? Hela will defend her charge from any and all threats, and carry out her every whim, be it to harvest blood from the mortal cattle, or grant the final death to her enemies.

Hela also displays a very strong aversion to modern firearms, and despite several offers to be trained in their use over the centuries, she has always turned them down, finding them to be ugly, crude, inefficient, noisy, and a cowardly weapon. She much prefers the clean, quick, elegant efficiency of a blade over the weapon of the 20th century.

When not on a Hunt, Hela is a relaxed and almost laid back, and has been known to possess a dry humour as sharp as her razor. Thanks to her experience with Vampiric life, she's aware of the intense political nature and intrigue that surrounds a Coven and the Princess' court, and stands ever ready to take out the Princess' enemies and opponents.

Quirks: Welsh accent. Dresses in male clothing.

Strength: Her speed, stealth, and experience. She has trained for over a century to be the fastest of her kind, no matter where she goes, and who she meets, and has had nearly two centuries to train with countless weapons, against equally many opponents. She also combines her long years of training with her chosen element of Air to not only help boost her speed, but also her stealth, using it to muffle the few sounds that she makes, and to drop from nearly any height without a sound.

Weakness: Blindly loyal. Despises guns of any form, and considers the wielders of such crude items to be an inferior combatant, and a coward to boot!

Biography: Born in a small village in Wales in the late 18th century, to a poor family, Hela's life was never destined for greatness, or even a bright future. Her family moved to the industrial capitol world, London, shortly after she was born, to work in the many factories that were springing up all over the greatest city of the world (at the time).

Though, their brief luck was not to last. Thanks to a raging fire, Hela lost her family, and her home. She became one of countless other street urchins in the city of London. And there she survived. Stealing and begging to keep going between days, and to keep her place amongst the other orphan gangs in the city. But she was quick, and she was smart, so she soon became quite skilled at picking deep pockets, and avoiding the officers of the law.

For twelve years she lived with the other urchins. For twelve years she lived as a thief. And she would have continued down that path, if not for one fateful evening, where she attempted to steal from the bedroom of a mysterious, beautiful, foreign noblewoman. One Princess Luna Nix.

In hindsight, it was no surprise that the Princess caught her while trying to steal her jewelry and valuables. After all, how could a lowly urchin hope to best the keen senses of such an ancient and powerful vampire as her? The surprise came from the fact that she had been able to sneak her way inside the Princess' bedchambers, and past her guards.

Normally, anyone with the audacity to attempt to steal from a member of Vampiric royalty would be put to death, be they mortal or undead, and who indeed would miss a lowly street orphan? But the Princess was never one to throw away a potential asset, and Hela certainly possessed skills that might come quite handy. And so it was that the Welsh urchin was inducted into the Princess' coven, and for the next seven years, did her biddings as a mortal thief, spy, and assassin-in-training.

Upon the twenty fourth night of her birth, and her first assassination of worth, removing a key mortal pawn of a rival coven, Hela Gwaed, Hunting Blood, was embraced into the ranks of Vampiric society, and she was given her trademark weapon as a gift from the Princess herself. The straight razor of her first kill.

That night, Hela the Urchin ceased to breathe.

That night, Hela the Shade was born.

Astraea

happy sigh

Shire, I love writing with you. You're such a bad ass.

sleepingferret

Hmm... have a few ideas, but better ask a few questions first.  Elemental control you say?  Could I say for example, using a simple lighter as a source of fire turn it into a larger "jet" flame and "shoot" it say like 20-30 feet out from its source.  Or maybe, take that same lighter and turn its small flame into a "fireball" as I hurl the lighter through the air; now doing something drastic like that, I'd destroy the lighter in the explosion, but if I had reason enough to do something like that it'd probably be worth the loss.

And just out of curiosity, what sort of ties does the Council have with the Princess?  Are they essentially like dukes and duchesses, nobles serving as advisers for various things and perhaps even rulers of their own estates that are part of the overall kingdom.  Or are they more like modern day elected officials, selected to perform a task and given special privileges while they hold their position?

Shire Wolfe

Quote from: Astraea on October 08, 2012, 06:08:42 PM
happy sigh

Shire, I love writing with you. You're such a bad ass.

Blushes

Thank you, dear. I still say you're the better writer.

Kokaine

I would be interested in making some sort of human female law enforcement officer or a shade if you're still accepting.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Shire Wolfe

Astraea

Quote from: Shire Wolfe on October 09, 2012, 10:42:47 AM
Blushes

Thank you, dear. I still say you're the better writer.

Bah! We've been over this.

At any rate, Hi Kokaine! I do believe we are still looking for writers, so write up a skeleton for both or one of your char ideas.
And Ferret, I totally like your ideas around fire... that'd be pretty bad ass.

Faceless

Quote from: Kokaine on October 09, 2012, 11:02:11 AM
I would be interested in making some sort of human female law enforcement officer or a shade if you're still accepting.

I'm always accepting.  Shades and humans alike.  the only limited number is for Council members on the vampire side.  So go ahead and make a skeleton based off of the first page and post it here so that I can see it and place you were you're classified :)

Ideas

Faceless

Quote from: sleepingferret on October 08, 2012, 09:32:21 PM
Hmm... have a few ideas, but better ask a few questions first.  Elemental control you say?  Could I say for example, using a simple lighter as a source of fire turn it into a larger "jet" flame and "shoot" it say like 20-30 feet out from its source.  Or maybe, take that same lighter and turn its small flame into a "fireball" as I hurl the lighter through the air; now doing something drastic like that, I'd destroy the lighter in the explosion, but if I had reason enough to do something like that it'd probably be worth the loss.

And just out of curiosity, what sort of ties does the Council have with the Princess?  Are they essentially like dukes and duchesses, nobles serving as advisers for various things and perhaps even rulers of their own estates that are part of the overall kingdom.  Or are they more like modern day elected officials, selected to perform a task and given special privileges while they hold their position?

Yeah the fire idea is about right.  Anywhere there is a flame, or even in a hot enough environment a fire user can draw fire.

As for the Council, they had a mixture of the two.  They have their own lands in the Kingdom and their advise is needed but it is not final.  The Princess is the over all judge.  She just gets an overall advisory from the wiser Royals.  The Shade's do not "have" to listen to a Council member, they are bound to the Princess and no one else, if they choose to that's different. 
Hope that answers you a bit?

Ideas

Shire Wolfe

Quote from: Faceless on October 09, 2012, 01:08:01 PM
I'm always accepting.  Shades and humans alike.  the only limited number is for Council members on the vampire side.  So go ahead and make a skeleton based off of the first page and post it here so that I can see it and place you were you're classified :)

Honestly, I think the number of Shades should be limited too. After all, a power hungry Shade would be in the perfect position to pull of a coup and such. And Shades are pretty powerful, so...

EDIT: I'm not saying "No more Shades", just maybe have a finite max number of them.

Faceless

Good point Shire, hadn't thought of that.  Maybe eight would work.  Enough to form a suitable force but not too many.  Feed back or suggestions are all welcome.  Is 8 too many?

Ideas