One on One Romance Idea, Male Needed

Started by Undeniable Sin, July 06, 2010, 05:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undeniable Sin

I have been looking to start a RP with romance. I obviously want it non adult, since I think this might allow a story to develop better.  I love details, and literate partners.
  I have a basic idea. I'd like it to be about two teens (not sure on ages, I don't normally prefer anything younger than 17). They are in two different groups, and have been taught their whole lives to hate each other. Which is how their relationship starts out, with them hating each other. Somehow it changes though.
  If anyone is interested, let me know and maybe we can come up with a role and scene together.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Florence

Hmmm... what do you mean different groups, different like different crowds in a school or a more real kinda... Romeo and Juliet scenario? :O
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Undeniable Sin

Maybe they were raised in gang areas? Maybe not all out violent, but enough that it colored her personal life. Or different crowds in a school would work.
  Actually, when the thought came to me I was thinking fantasy play, with fantasy characters pitted against each other. If you have an idea that would work, I would love to hear it if you're interested.

DreamlandDenizen

If that guys not up to it I'd like to try it out. I like fantasy. Were you thinking something like vampires and werewolves, or maybe something less cliche?

Undeniable Sin

When the idea first came to me, I admit it was the cliche werewolf and vampire, but I'm very flexible if you have other ideas in mind.

DreamlandDenizen

Actually I do a really good werewolf, so if you want to stick with that it's cool with me.

Undeniable Sin

I'm good with that plan. Now all we need is to settled on a plot, and characters. Any suggestions?

DreamlandDenizen

Well if they're going to start off hating eachother, they should be forced together by some circumstance. Maybe they're both being hunted by humans and they find that they have to work together to survive?

Undeniable Sin

I'm doing something similar to that already, so I can work with that.
Which of the two would you want to play?

DreamlandDenizen

I prefer to play the werewolf. Are you thinking of having this in a modern setting or more medieval?

Undeniable Sin

I'm comfortable playing in either. I find them both a challenge. Do you have a preference?

DreamlandDenizen