Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Blythe

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Rex33

The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Paladin101

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Rex33

The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Keaira

Oh's and No's

RavenBlackmoon

Revising my New Year's wish. I want to get the number to 100 before it strikes midnight here!

Rex33

Peccavi

Shhh Rex. We're trying to fulfill Raven's wish!

287!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

RavenBlackmoon

Keaira

Oh's and No's

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

RavenBlackmoon

Keaira

Oh's and No's

Peccavi

RavenBlackmoon

Come on Ladies! 20 minutes left for me!

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

RavenBlackmoon

Boo to you, Sir. Killing my New Year's hope and dreams!

Peccavi

RavenBlackmoon