End to End Association

Started by DrippingWords4562, July 31, 2015, 09:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrippingWords4562

A combination of two of my favorite socializing games here: End to End and Word Association. It's actually a game I've been playing on my own for a while. In the End to End thread, I try to find a word associated with the previous word. In the Association thread, I try to find an applicable word that begins with the last letter of the previous word.

Why should I have all the fun though? This is a good test of your vocabulary skills and will hopefully strengthen them, leading to better stories all around!

I'll start us off: Shaman

Beguile's Mistress

DrippingWords4562

Beguile's Mistress

DrippingWords4562

Beguile's Mistress

DrippingWords4562

Jazra

Quote from: DrippingWords4562 on July 31, 2015, 10:56:41 PM
I don't see the connection...

The literary definition of Stygian, e.g., extremely dark, gloomy, or forbidding, has me associating it with with crypts or caves, places you might find bats.

Netherworld
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

DrippingWords4562

Thanks for the clarification. I looked up the meaning; guess I just overlooked that part.

Dungeon

Ralhend

Needlework...  (Imagine a torturer inflicting pain on a victim with needles, not an old woman in a rocking chair sewing :p )
Post Rate: (Lethargic)
Request Thread/ Ons and Offs /A/A Thread
Active Stories on E: (Extremely Selective) 3/3 Discussions/Caged Bird/Maiden Voyage/Shattered Mirror/
Other Games E : (Taken) 1/1 /Chessgame 1, Mimétisme vs Ralhend/

Beguile's Mistress

DrippingWords4562

Beguile's Mistress

Ralhend

Terror

(Mine loved to pinch cheeks =P)
Post Rate: (Lethargic)
Request Thread/ Ons and Offs /A/A Thread
Active Stories on E: (Extremely Selective) 3/3 Discussions/Caged Bird/Maiden Voyage/Shattered Mirror/
Other Games E : (Taken) 1/1 /Chessgame 1, Mimétisme vs Ralhend/

Strangefate

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Beguile's Mistress

Strangefate

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

DrippingWords4562

Beguile's Mistress

DrippingWords4562

AmberStarfire

Strangefate

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

DrippingWords4562

AmberStarfire

Beguile's Mistress