What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amberghylles

Theme to the movie Beetlejuice

next

"Patrick Moore Plays the Xylophone" - Rob & Jonti

Morkat

Ixy

Portishead: 'Over'.  Then Motorhead: 'Overkill,' and Tori Amos: 'Precious Things'... wtf?  OH, my MP3 player's sorting by song name...

Amberghylles

"West Side" - Moby featuring Gwen Stefani

next

"Mr Fancy Pants" - Jonathan Coulton

Kalen

"Just Came Back to Say Goodbye" by Colin James

Ixy

Amberghylles

"Oh Yeah" - Yellow

next

"If You Were a Woman (And I Was a Man)" - Bonnie Tyler

Apple of Eris

Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Apple of Eris

Feist - 1234 (I know! I know! But the ipod commercials finally wore me down. I'm so ashamed...)
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Kalen

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Ixy

Lirliel

Elandra

~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Lirliel

Bliss

The Grapes of Wrath - All the Things I Wasn't
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Apple of Eris

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Lirliel

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lirliel

Apple of Eris

Perry Farrell's Satellite Party - Woman In The Window

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Lirliel

Ixy