DeadCell's Most Wanted! Seeking Female Writing Partner.

Started by DeadCell, February 04, 2012, 08:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadCell

Currently accepting story request

Stories in progress

Undercover Love: Crime, Romance, Mafia, Death, Drugs, Violence, Drama and more.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Undercover love is a story idea that I have often thought of putting on here, but never thought I would be able to write it in a way that would make me happy to do it, but, I really want to give it a shot, been on the back burner for far too long.

The basic outline of the story would be of an undercover cop (your character) coming into the life of the character that I would player, Danny Vetrone.

Danny is the first born son of infamous crime boss Angelo Vetrone. His father is grooming him to one day take over for the Vetrone family, to take them into the new era of organised crime. For a time Danny is very much into the idea, excited even for the chance to take over from his father. With his best friend Dante at his side, they both feel that they can really make something for themselves in the criminal underworld.

Before the story begins, Dante is killed by another crime family, a family by the name Norelli. The loss of his best friend causes a shift in Danny’s psychological state and the way he feels and thinks about the direction his life is heading. This brings about visits to therapists, which never seems to do any good as he can’t quite open up and causes Danny to hit the drugs and alcohol hard, and spin out of control. His father of course is still pushing Danny to take over for him one day.

As this is occurring, the police, or FBI or another three letter agency is setting up an operation to finally bring down the Vetrone family and put a stop to their criminal activities. Enter your character. Coming into his life, there was only one thing on her mind, getting the job done, getting as much evidence as you can before completing the case and moving on to your next assignment, maybe even with a promotion? Maybe she pushed for the assignment after a partner is killed by the family?

This would be where Danny and your character meet for the first time, and the story would go from there.

Your character background and everything in between is completely up to you. Nothing is set in stone with this story. If you have any suggestions let me and send me a pm.

What I am looking for: A writing partner interested in a long term story. Someone who can help push the story forward if a scene is getting a little stale. Someone who can write a good detailed post, nothing crazy of course, not looking for war and peace, but a good 2-5 paragraphs. Someone who will speak their mind if they want to do something in the story.  Someone who can really get into the tragic romance and gritty side of a story like this.

Stories Available

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

DeadCell

Pictures for possible story ideas or character

Greek, classical and Rome

Tribesman, Barbarians, Celts etc etc

DeadCell

Saved

DeadCell

Saved

OrchidofDarkness

I took a look at one of your rps and find that I like Paradise lost
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

DeadCell

I am afraid I already have people interested in Paradise Lost. However, this is a story that I will very more than likely come back to again and again. So you shall be the first person I PM when a slot is open.

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

DeadCell

It has certainly been a while.

Updated with: Undercover Love.