Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

Your a little too clingy and attatched for a long term thing.... but a quick roll in the hay to get over your lady friends... ?

Undeniable Sin

I've always been a one man kind of woman. I don't think I can handle two. My brain would mutiny. I don't think my body would have an issue though,so sure I'll go for a quickie.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Autumn52

Sin how could you go behind my back with prefect. I thought we had something special. Get out. Get out. Get out. I don't ever want to see you again. Oh wait this is your place, Ok never mind I'm leaving you dont try to stop me were threw.

Bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Prefect Mos

Hold on a secound.. In nature humans are into group sex... if you cant get into nature, were through!

Autumn52

I dont have a problem with group sex silly that is your other lover Sin. I am leaving you because you can't tell the two of us apart. bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Belle33

I can't deal with all the foot traffic through our bedroom.  How many fans do you have!!!!  I'm clearly not enough for you.  *sniffs*  Farewell beautiful.  We'll always have Paris.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

cartun

You remind me of Monica Bellucci way too much. That's it, we're through!

Belle33

Not a fan of Monica?  What wretched taste.  Goodbye!

Shimeka

*opens bathroom door* If you think that's wretched trying eating some your own cooking! BLAH! Goodbye.. *closes bathroom door*  *crying*

Harley

I'm not into Bestiality.  I'm sorry, but...  You are going to have to take your litter box someplace else. 

Shimeka

Not what you said last night! I thought we did something special... *sniffs and picks up her litter box*

We're through cause you just cant accept me for who I really am! *runs out of house*

Belle33

Shimeka, you're a adorable, but all the purring is keeping me up, and that incident with the fur ball was just, upsetting.  On the bright side, I have some catnip for you and a the sexy neighbor upstairs has offered to take you in ;)

Autumn52

Belle how could you, just how could you? I loved that kitty and you went and gave it away without even consulting me. That is the last straw, I am breaking up with you officially after our round of make up sex.

Villain

Xandi I'm sorry it's over. It's obvious I shot too high and everytime I look at you I can't help but think that. I mean look at you; you'e in black undies and I'm dead and smoking an evil cigarette. You can find someone better with better prospects...like skin and blood and all that modern stuff.

Belle33

You are far too witty for me.  I'm leaving before I become a bore you abhor.  Bye!

Prefect Mos

Im breaking up with you cause you dont think im that witty evidently. hurmph.

Shimeka

I'm breaking up with you Prefect Mos! Your always with that other guy and not me!

cartun

I'm breaking up with you Shimmy, cos your tail distracts me whenever we're 'getting it on'!

Prefect Mos

Im breaking up with you Cartun , cause [you] is obsessed with me.

Belle33

I'm dumping you for excessive use of the [ You ] code.  *pinches [you]*

One-Eyed Jack

Oh Belle, I have to leave you for pinching me and awening me at such an ungodly hour

Nico

Dude! You're really great and all, but you always fall asleep before midnight! We're done! :P

Belle33

I don't want to breakup with Nicholas *pouts*  he's too cute.  So, I'm breaking up witht the next poster before they break up with me  >:)

Zaphod

GAAA! Belle, I am breaking up with you for playing unfair!  :P

Prefect Mos

Sorry Zaphod, Im leaving you for [you]