What makes Night...fall

Started by NightFall, October 13, 2009, 04:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightFall

I'm looking for a male to RP with, a good writer and storyteller, and someone who absolutely loves women and everything about them. Please read my brand new O/O list below to see if we'd work well together.

An important note for all these requests: I'm looking for a good writer, with good attention to detail, and a sense of give and take. I don't require extremely huge posts, but a nice, well-written, thick paragraph or two will suffice. More is certainly appreciated.

Here's what I'm looking for:

The College Kid - found one, thank you

Someone (male) to play a hot, young thing, college aged, to be the eye opener for a rather repressed older woman. He's in his early twenties, while she's quite attractive and in her thirties. I'm not opposed to a professor/student scenario or a married woman/student scenario (or something that fits along those lines). He's rather shy at first, and she'll think she's seducing him, but in the end he's rather adventurous and eager to please and is willing to fulfill so many of her fantasies and then some. Someone with a great mouth and tongue and isn't afraid to use it.

Pirate or Rogue - this role is filled, thank you

Imagining yourself to be a dashing pirate or a handsome rogue? Then I have a lady for you to kidnap and corrupt, a prim and decorous young woman, a prisoner to seduce. Because who doesn't like a good seduction? Care to see if you have what it takes to awaken the desires of this very proper lady? I'd love to hear your ideas regarding this scenario.

High School Teacher - filled as well, thanks

Beautiful, intelligent, model high school student vs. her young English teacher. She's your typical over achiever, involved in extra curricular activities, pretty, smart, bright and bubbly. He's only been teaching for a few years. He finds himself quite taken with her, but he's never done this with a student before. He'll find ways to ask her to stay after school and seduce her slowly, making her crave his touch. (Need someone who's really into seduction, can be somewhat shy and yet somewhat dominant at the same time.)

ALSO

Someone to play a one-on-one game of Exalted with, the way it's meant to be played with all the deliciousness involved. (I can probably learn some of the other nWoD systems as well, but I'm still rather new). I love the setting, so if there's someone there who's well versed in the setting and playing the game and doesn't mind coaching a newer person, then I'm all yours.

Do go and send me a PM or post here if any of these tickle your fancy.

Raveled

When you say Exalted, are you talking about a freeform story set in Creation, or something using the Exalted rule system?  'Cause I'm all for a Lunar and his Solar mate tear-assing around Creation.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

NightFall

I'd love it if it were rule based, but if it's straight RP, I can deal with that as well. Thank goodness the mate is Solar. I've never played a Lunar before.

Insight

That first plot looks like a lot of fun, especially for a cunning, coy guy to seduce her. I'd love to be a part of it!

I've never played Exalted before, but I would really (really, really) like to learn. If you don't mind giving a tutorial, I'd happily be a part of that, too.
"I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am"

My Desires: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159468.0

On and Off Thread

Decrepitdan

Id be interested in your first scenario, or just working another out with you. Check me out and see if anything id like to play tickles your fancy.

NightFall

Fixed a few things here and there and added a new craving.

Decrepitdan

Heres my proposal:
      I play a pirate or roadside bandit, lying in wait. The rp begins with your character being kidnapped - either for ransom, should you wish to play the lady...or for simple information on a town to be ransacked by my band if you want to play someone less affluent.
     I would think this would involve nearly all your ons...eventually...;)
        Let me know what you think!

Diablo

NightFall