Alien (F for M) Taken

Started by Sao, November 24, 2013, 06:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sao

First of all, if you're looking for a partner who could reply daily, please look somewhere else. I'm currently can't be as active as I used to; I can come up with couple posts a week, but not couple posts a day.

Secondly, please read the link in my signature for my O&O and other things. And please pm, I don't check the thread.

And last, here's the basic plot:

The universe was at war, and human lost. Earth is now a colony of aliens, and for some reason, they wants to breed us.

Possibilities:
- Aliens vs human sex scenes.
- A man and a woman are given aphrodisiac and put in a room together, they would jump right onto each other and don't care about anything else rather than sex.
- Women and men would go through some experiments to test their sexual tolerance.
- Train the men so they could stay hard and mate with multi women at a time.
- Inject a lot semen into the woman vagina and plug it for a while, to make sure she would get pregnant.
- Human vs animal sex scenes because the aliens want to create new species. Could be earth animals or some fantasy creatures.
- Anything else that we could come up with.

More into the plot: (This's what i have in mind, feel free to come up with what you like)

A young girl was born in this society and was taught by her mother about the human world when they were still free. The girl then tried once or twice to run away but failed. For this very reason, now human women aren't allowed to raise their own children anymore. The young girl grows up and now it's her turn to give birth. She's drugged and put together with a man to mate. Surely they have sex, but they also talk a little and the girl know this man also have the same idea of running away...

There would be many smutty scene before they are able to get out of their prison, and then maybe they would decide to be heroes and recuse the other or just be already broken by all those smutty event and don't want to leave anymore...

What I'd like to write (doesn't mean everything had to be included)

- Age difference: the girl is mate with someone who is at least 20 years older than her.
- Size difference: the girl is mate with someone/something, be it human or alien or animal, that is twice her size. But please be logical, don't throw in a giant King Kong.
- Overwhelmed orgasm: make her cum until she passed out. Then wake her up and start again.

What I'd prefer NOT to write:

- Pregnancy: while this is breeding, she shouldn't be having sex with a baby in her belly. And she might be pregnant but I'd would prefer to skip to the scene after she has given birth already.
- Homo-sex: this is breeding so there's no room for f on f or m on m...But F vs many M or M vs many F is more than welcome.
- Non-con: while I usually enjoy it, this is not the case. All the men and women would  be up for sex, at least during the sex scene. They might hate it later though.