Those words that are just plain fun to say.

Started by Inkidu, October 15, 2008, 11:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeval

Venice *that word conjures up so many beautiful pictures..can't wait to go back..whenever
I save up enough pennies

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

AmazonPrincess

Shrink
Well ok that word is funny for me :P *giggle*

adventurer

"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21715.0

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Aeval

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

cattycutie

Gamete.
I got an AWESOME score in Scrabble for that this weekend. Gosh I'm cool ^.^
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

adventurer

"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

adventurer

(Plato)

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

cattycutie

Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Heart

cattycutie

Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Happy an Nice

Suppose the neutral angels were able to talk Yahweh and Lucifer- God and Satan, into settling out of court. Specifically, how would they divide the assets of their earthly kingdom? Would God be satisfied to take loaves and fishes .. allowing Satan the red-eye gravy, eighteen ounce New York steak, and buckets of chilled champagne? Would God really accept twice-a-month lovemaking for procreative purposes and give Satan the all-night, no-holds-barred, nasty "can't-get-enough-of-you," hot as hell fucks? Well? Would he?

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Oreida Wesker

Indubitably...

Gawd, I hate that word sometims, but it's fun to hear someone unaccostumed to saying it make the attempt to. Sometimes they trip over their own lip.

Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

cattycutie

Shizzle...
Yes, I'm down with the kids  ??? :P
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Sonia

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~