News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Romance story [looking for a female character]

Started by Rahzilla, November 12, 2013, 06:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rahzilla

The plot:

Brendan was originally a mud golem created in the 16th century. He did menial tasks, helping his creator Rabbi Joseph and doing what he was told to do. However, Rabbi Joseph tried to use the magic of creating golems to bring back a dead relative and committed a taboo act, thus sending his soul into purgatory. But where does that leave Brendan? There is little to be known about golems and how they were created, however since his creator’s body never died, neither did Brendan. It was then that God decided to place the golem into the Rabbi’s body and gave him a goal, one that he doesn’t know of. He will be granted a soul and entrance into heaven should he find someone to love him and give his life meaning.

I would be playing Brendan and I'm looking for someone to play the female lead, who, he will eventually fall in love with. Key points, Brendan's new body has not aged since the 16th century. He still looks exactly the same except for his eyes which appear/look older. Brendan is relatively homeless. He was found in an attic, having sat there for many centuries, trying to figure out if he had been punished for something. Ever since he's been found, he's been exploring the new world and trying to figure out what he needs to do so he can finally find peace.

I'd like to point out that I'm not a religious person. However, I am very much vested in this idea and would love to see it through. Don't worry if you're not religious either, Brendan will only mention God in passing (since he was made from the word of God).

Please PM me if interested :)
Check out my costumes at RahCostumes, add a 'like' if you like what you see :)