Immortals After Dark (F seeking M or F willing to play M)

Started by Ayla, September 05, 2016, 02:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayla

STILL OPEN

So, I've recently fallen in love with Kresley Cole's Immortal's After Dark Series to the point where I've read every single one (many times over) and now I'm patiently waiting for the next installment to be released. In the mean time however, I have been craving a play centered in that universe. My favorite Species in the Lore for certain are the Valkyries, Witches, Lykae, Phantoms, the Vertas Demons and of course those damned Vampires- Horde, Forebearers and even the Dacians (Post King Lothaire and Queen Lizvetta).

Nucking Futs Nix cameo is a must! No matter the plot which I'm open to suggestions on. Especially, since I have nothing in particular planned out. As shown by my poorly thought out request thread. PM if interested?

Current RolePlays Slots:

1[Taken] 2[Taken] 3[Taken] 4[Open]

Ravensahnk

Hello, I am equally as obsessed with the series.  Due to school I haven't been able to read the last two, but it is in my pile to read when I have the opportunities.  If you are interested in playing male, I would suggest we each play a female character but also play the opposing male character.

Let me know if you would be interested!