Eclipse Island (Looking for Any of The Roles)

Started by TreyWalker, September 04, 2011, 05:14:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreyWalker

Eclipse Island

A bunch of girls from around the world win a competition to spend 3 month on Eclipse Island, a Paradise and very exclusive resort run by a successful female business woman and her two younger and attractive brothers. The girls arrive and can't believe the beauty and simplicity of the island and have their every whim catered for. But when a beautiful eclipse happens, and stays above the island, the girls are taken to a big beach hut, where the business woman and her brothers are waiting.

The roles for this group RP are below. I'll be playing one of the brothers.

Contest Winners - Four or more females, most of whom will be submissive.

Business Woman - The owner of the island. The person behind the plan to lure these women to the Island. BiSexual dom character who loves to watch.

The Brothers - 2 or More depending on amount of Contest Winners. Dom characters but submissive to the Business Woman.

Character Info Sheet

Appearance:

Name:

Sex:

Sexuality:

Turn On:

Turn Offs:

Bio:

TreyWalker

Updated! And the pictures are just ideas. You do not have to use any of the pictures above.

Miyu

I will reserve one of the winners if I can, however I will not do character unless I see some more interest if that is alright with you

TreyWalker

You can reserve a contest winner. No problem.

Here's my guy.

Appearance:
Name: Shadow

Sex: Male

Sexuality: Hetero

Turn On: Anal, Giving Cum Facial and Marking, Non Consensual and Roughness

Turn Offs: Being told what to do or what he can have, apart from by one person.

Bio: Shadow is a smarmy and arrogant man, who hits on any attractive girl he sees and gets them whether they like him or not. Used to getting his own way, he can hide all of his bad qualities when it is required.

Miyu

Appearance: (The red haired girl on the first pic)

Name: Kim Kirumi

Sex: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Turn On:
Unknowing: Rough Sex, Bondage,BDSM, Being forced, Being dominated, Pain, a little bit of torture

Knowing: A little bit of bondage, public sex, sex in weird places

Turn Offs: Gore,Vore,Scat,Bestiality

Bio: She was one of the contest winners, being a cop herself she found the trip to be a relaxing way to get out of murders and rapist and get some free time. She is the type of girl that always get what she wants and think's she is the best at everything she do. She works out everyday to keep the body she has and is very proud of it. (did not wanted to reveal a lot to let it be revealed during the rp if that is possible)

EvilEye

Name: Merry Logan

Turn On: Roughness, Strength, Teaseing, Playfulness, Public, Domination

Turn Offs: Gore,Scat,Death, Etc.

Bio: Merry was raised in a very religious home and at 13 her dad started to come in her room late at night to 'show her the way to god'. It only lasted a year until Merry figured out that it wasnt normal and she stopped letting him 'Vist'. After taht she had a fairly normal childhood and got a 4.0 and a full ride scholarship to Harvard and with their acceptance she is takeing a year off of school and luckily she won the vacation to start off her year or vacation.
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

ZameRagues

Name: Zame

Turn On: Watching, Female Form, Teasing

Turn Offs: Blood, Scat, Violence, One Sided event

Bio: Loves the feeling of women being in the room, but is content with both watching and recording them. To him, picturing what he could do with them is just as much satisfying as when he does get his hands on them.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

TreyWalker

All applicants are accepted. Thanks for the interest guys.

elfguy

Appearance:

Name: Anita

Sex: F

Sexuality: Bi

Turn On: Breaking difficult preys, inflicting and receiving pain, making girls do disgusting acts, watching her brothers having difficulties taming their girls, playing easy to get then reversing the situation

Turn Offs: herma/futa, death

Bio: Anita has always been a beautiful girl, and she knows how to use that body of hers. She has large breasts and dresses provocatively, usually in latex or leather, leaving a lot of cleavage visible. It's no wonder that the first thing her brothers tried to do when they were old enough is make her submit. But Anita reacts differently from other girls when threatened. First, she's very agile, having always had legendary kung fu girls as idols, she trained herself at using some techniques and can prevent herself from being tied down quite easily. Then, she enjoys pain, a lot. It turns her on. Even when someone tries to inflict it on her, it just makes her stronger. It quickly became evident to the brothers that they had no power over her, and that instead she was the more dominant one of the family.

Now her day job is owning a martial art dojo, but even watching people train is not enough for her. She decided instead to open a less legitimate business, getting submissive girls to go to this paradise island, and allowing her brothers to tame them. She loves to watch, and likes to get in on the action. She'll often play switch roles, where she roots for the girl, and even befriend her, then turn on her and ruthlessly breaks them down.
----

TreyWalker

elfguy is accepted. I'll leave it open another day just to see if there are more potential contestant winners

Kazuume

If still open I'll offer another contest winner:

Name: Kari

Sex: F

Sexuality: Hetero, bi curious

Turn On: Rough play, teasing, antagonistic personalities, arguing, make up sex, rough sex, voyeur, public (though she don't know it)

Turn Offs: gore, wet/scat, death, extreme BSDM, etc.

Bio: Always rebellious, Kati finished college just to shut her parents up and to hopefully get away from them. Now finally out from under their thumb, she decided to travel and get further away from them. Entering the contest hopeful for a win.  She's slightly negative and always argumentative, and a little proud. She's never had a steady boyfriend though she has dated.  Sex is still much a mystery to her as she's only had one partner but is very curious.

She can be a fiesty petite brunette with green eyes.

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

TreyWalker

Pictures for Kim Kimuri and Kari

Kim Kimuri

Kari

TreyWalker

subjuanita

Appearance:

Name:
I would like to be a contestant...

Sexuality:  Straight (at least for now :)   )

Turn On: Rough play, forced exhibition, submission, BDSM

Turn Offs: Toilet play

Bio: Minh is a secretary who was encouraged by her coworkers to enter this contest. She was surprised when she won, and excited to spend some time on a tropical island. Minh is a bit shy and introverted, although friendly to those who know her well. She is hoping this contest will give her a opportunity to meet the right people to launch a singing career.

TreyWalker

subjuanita, you're accepted once you've supplied a picture for you're character.

subjuanita

TreyWalker

Cool, if you want you can go ahead and post. It's gone a bit quiet with just me and Kazume, so I'm assuming she won't mind if you accidently walk in on the two of us.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=118809.0]
[url]https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=118809.0
[/url]

subjuanita

TreyWalker

Now accepting contest winners and anyone who wants to be in the family that run the island.

TreyWalker

Name: Flame

Turn On: Filming, Voyuerism, Receiving Tittyfucking and Fellatio and Cumshots

Turn Offs: Blood, Scat

Bio: A photographer and Film Student, he befriended Shadow when Shadow came to one of the main islands a couple of years ago, and when he came to visit Eclispe Island, he loved it so much he stayed.

Sharon

Name:Raven LaMore

Sex:Female

Sexuality:Straight

Turn On:Anything goes

Turn Offs:Scat and death.

Bio:
Raven hardly ever had won anything this was the first time she won anything at all. She was soo happy that all common sence was gone. She packed her bags and away she wanted to Eclipse Island. She didn't care what anyone said she was going to enjoy herself. Thought she submissive when she wants to be. She can be a real bitch at time toward people

CarnivorousBunny

Are you still recruiting? I'd like to play one of the winners :)
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

TreyWalker

Sharon, you're accepted.

And we are still recruiting.

Sharon

CarnivorousBunny

Name: Gabriella Martinez

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Turn Ons: Forced/Non-Consensual, rough play, and exhibition. 

Turn Offs: Vore, scat and death.

Bio: Gabriella is the definition of the girl next door: simple, well grounded, athletic, and perhaps even a little naive.  She is unassuming and likes to believe in people, but this doesn't mean she won't put up a fight.  Growing up in a family full of rowdy little boys, she learned to rough house with the best. 
She joined the contest on a whim one day when a promoter came up to her one day while she was grocery shopping.  She thought nothing of it until she received the notice that she won.  3 whole months, all expenses paid in an island paradise away from her noisy home and annoying brothers sounded like a god send! It's too bad she has no idea what this island has in store for her.
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.