My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Started by Kunoichi, April 10, 2011, 08:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Oniya on April 13, 2013, 06:54:49 PM
She was talking about taking them to Balticon as a 'first offering', but I honestly did recommend Etsy to her when I saw them at the one game I sat in on.

Well if she gets an etsy please let me know. ^^
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

SinXAzgard21

Thorne

Quote from: Kunoichi on April 13, 2013, 09:31:24 PM
Someone mentioned John de Lancie and a Brony documentary?

Not I. Just confirmed something I suspected about Discord. ^^

... And now I have Q and Discord singing Tom Lehrer - specifically, 'The Elements' - in my head. o.O
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Oniya

Quote from: Thorne on April 15, 2013, 11:14:01 PM
Not I. Just confirmed something I suspected about Discord. ^^

... And now I have Q and Discord singing Tom Lehrer - specifically, 'The Elements' - in my head. o.O

Not a straw-hat and red pin-stripe vest duet of 'So Long, Mom'?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Thorne

I don't know that one. I should probably go fix that... >.>
But, no. The rhythm of the 'Let's Go' documentary reminded me of the The Elements, albeit loosely.

And yes, from this, all may conjecture that I could be tagged with the 'brony' label, although I preferred the older pony design. ^^;

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Monfang

Tired of waiting for someone to bring it up.

Hasbro is going to make a spinoff where the mane six go to a humanesk world and become humans. Titled 'Equestria Girls'.

Opinions?

Wolfy

Quote from: Monfang on April 16, 2013, 02:50:56 AM
Tired of waiting for someone to bring it up.

Hasbro is going to make a spinoff where the mane six go to a humanesk world and become humans. Titled 'Equestria Girls'.

Opinions?

Oh we know. :3

Kunoichi

I'm reserving judgement for until it actually airs, or at least until we get more information on it.  It could wind up being a good show, if they do it right.

Wolfy

Or it could wind up like every other "Haha, Highschool! Make-up! Boys! Dancing!" show out there. >_>

We could be looking at Pony-Geddon, my Bronies and Pegasisters. PONY-GEDDON! D:>

ulthakptah

Daniel Ingram says he is doing the music. I am cautiously optimistic.

Callie Del Noire

SinXAzgard21

She also was really involved with Power Puff Girls and Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends.

Callie Del Noire

ulthakptah

Kunoichi

...Huh.  Okay, not quite what I was expecting, but that definitely has me intrigued. ^^ So then, it's apparently going to be a movie...

SinXAzgard21

... What the hell did I just watch....

Thorne

I .. don't know. I'm .. not sure what to think.
Other than I think I can wait until n'flix has it. o.O

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Arohk

So much nope.

That's really all I have to say.

ulthakptah

I am surprised it is going to be in theaters. I expected a made for tv movie when I heard it was a movie instead of a series. Lots of people seem to be against it even more than how they hated twilight being an alicorn. I'll wait until I actually see the movie to pass judgment though. Till then I'll just be nervecited, like Pinkie. Nervous at how bad it might be, while excited over how wonderful it could.

Monfang

But here's the question.. Who's actually going to have the courage to go see it?

Wolfy

Quote from: Monfang on May 14, 2013, 04:33:55 AM
But here's the question.. Who's actually going to have the courage to go see it?

True fans.

Oniya

This is where having kids or siblings with kids comes in handy.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Silverfyre

You need courage to go see a movie that you want to see?

Well, guess I either have the "courage" to do it or just don't give a shit what society thinks about a grown man who likes MLP.  ~shrugs~

But... on the other hand... Equestria Girls makes me want to wait until it comes out on Netflix or something. I don't have a lot of hope for this one.

Sabby

Monfang

Oh goodness.. my face hurts after laughing so much.