R.o.t.D.E {Interest Check}{Large Scale Conquest}{Free-Form}{Ext}{Story Driven}

Started by Drake Valentine, July 13, 2014, 12:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Valentine

A Drake Valentine Teaser...

Before I begin describing the context of the game, I am going to start off with the rules. These are something I see more important; and keep in mind you are to also abide to the Site’s Rules as well. Failure to comply to rules of the site within my game will result in reporting; failure to comply to my rules will result in a removal from my game. Though I am usually an easy going guy, I will not take any nonsense or BS in my game, if you may feel this is too much or any the rules are, do not join.

RULES
I. LGBT Friendly.
II. No OOC Drama.
III. Two-Three paragraph minimum posting.
IV. Third Person Narrative.
V. Respect Other Player's O/Os and Preferences
VI. Non-Con and Extremities must be agreed upon by whatever party they are targeting.
VII. No Godmoding, Powerplaying, or Metagaming; without the consensus of who it affects.
VIII. No killing off other players' characters,  unless you have permission from the player of such.
IX. Inform me and others for extended inactivity period. After a month of no announcing of going away, you will be ejected from the game.
X. Problems are to be brought to me or fellow GMs through PM.
XI. Additional Rules and Edits may be added, depending on concerns. An update to such will always be included prior of doing so.
XII. My Word is Law. 

Failure to comply to any of these rules will result in warnings and a removal from the game. Bold roman numerals are immediate bans from my game if not respected. Three warnings and you are kicked out otherwise to everything else. You may or may not be allowed to rejoin depending on severity of offenses that resulted in kicking; if you are allowed to rejoin, if there is a second kicking, don't bother reapplying for a third time.

Rise of the Demon Empire

Being revised. See World Building {Closed}
Ideas, suggestions, questions, and what not see World Building {Opened}

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Drake Valentine

Placeholder

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Drake Valentine

Placeholder

Drake Valentine

FAQ & Interest Check:

FAQ
Is this a slave RP?
Answer
No. This is not a slave RP. This is a Conquest RP. There may be, ahem, slavery involved, but the RP is not centered around slavery. I do not mind those undertones, I do not want this game being just about 'that.' That is not my plot focal point. If you are looking for a pure slave fantasy RP, go somewhere else or make your own. 

How many characters are we allowed?
Answer
As many as you can reasonably handle. Keep in mind, that I may not be so forthcoming in allowing you to play multiple restricted races, more so those that are in power(Terahearts/Cerabuhm Leaders.)

Are we allowed to be other factions?
Answer
Honestly, I would prefer players to be involved with the demon conquest faction. This does not necessary mean you have to exclusively play a demon, you could play a creature they already conquered. I am just speaking in faction terms in general.  If you want to be of another group and be conquered, that is fine, but I do not know how much interaction you may get before that happens.

What if we don't want to be conquered?
Answer
Too bad. So sad.

How long will it take for an expansion?
Answer
Depends, mainly on interest level and active parties and how much help I have to maintain the game while I work on map/race additions.

What is the end goal plot?
Answer
Demon Empire conquering the entire world through whatever methods they deem necessary. Of course, I don't mind minor plotting and whatnot along the way and I do want to take time in the conquest, even with the yearly advances in game to keep things moving forward. Honestly I am looking for a balance of plot/conquest and good old storytelling, character building, drama, and adult themes that may follow in whatever forms.

What happens when end goal is met?
Answer
You know, I am honestly unsure. I never thought ahead that far. We will cross that bridge when we arrive.

How will you handle inactive key roles?
Answer
If someone of a role of importance falls inactive, NPC measures may be taken into effect. If the player of that character fails to maintain activity or vanishes without a trace, than their character will likely be pushed away completely from the game either from 'death' or 'living another life/mia.' Needless to say, I expect anyone taking on a key role to maintain a sense of activity to the game. The primary key roles will be the Terahearts and Cerabuhm Leaders as they are the main leaders overseeing most of the military or diplomatic situations.

Interest Check
Kaliatas - {Beast Master Interest}
TheHangedMan Co-GM {Cerabuhm Interest}
Aurai
GnothiSeauton
Servile Sliver
Sain -{Teraheart Prince Interest}

Drake Valentine

Placeholder

Drake Valentine

Well folks, it has been a month(and a day) since I been working on this side project. Safe to say, within that time frame, I can now finally 'bump' this up this time just to see if it receives any interest. Keep in mind, I will not make an attempt to open this up till I receive help from anyone who wishes to volunteer to Co-GM this idea. I'm not one who is confident to run a game solo, given my hours online and other projects. Some information is still lacking or in works, mostly side racial things, I have been tweaking the maps, so likely a change of them will be presented later(mostly minimizing objects and going back and editing things.)

Kaliatas

Color me interested :) Beast master looks really interesting to me, what kind of creatures would they be able to tame?

Drake Valentine

Thanks for interest. ^^

Pretty much everything that doesn't have NT by it in spoiler under beasts. Most continents will probably consist of one or two(at most) Non-tamable monstrous beasts.

So Wyverns, Basilisks, and Hellhounds in Respain.
Wargs, Land Sharks, and Rocs in Gandona.

And whatever other beasts may follow for additional maps given interest/activity.

TheHangedOne

I'd like to volunteer as Co-GM. I also have some notes hiding somewhere that might be of interest you; maybe something you want to make use of?

Definitely interested in playing a Cerabuhm.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Drake Valentine

I will be more than happy to have your help for Co-ing. ^^ Feel free to share, the first part of world building is revolving ideals.

Drake Valentine

As accordance to monthly bumping etiquette I am bumping my thread.

As it was created on: July 13, 2014, 12:21:11 PM » and it is now September 13, 2014, 07:35:05 PM my time.

Drake Valentine

As it was created on: July 13, 2014, 12:21:11 PM » and it is now October 15, 2014, 09:59:13 AM my time.

Drake Valentine

As it was created on: July 13, 2014, 12:21:11 PM » and it is now November 20, 2014, 07:48:10 PM my time.

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Servile Sliver

Interesting idea, and it definitely has some though behind it.

+1 for interested.

Sain

I can see how this could be quite fun. Interested in playing a proper evil magician demon teraheart. Upon further investigation into the world of spoilers within spoilers I think that would mean a teraheart prince.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Drake Valentine

Thank you all three for interest. ^^

I will be doing world building thread soon and transferring things. It was on my to do list prior to my last monthly bump post, just never got around to it. 

So, don't go freaking out when I do get around to trimming this thread down of information, there will be link to World Building area when it is done and made(maybe tomorrow or day after.)

Drake Valentine

As it was created on: July 13, 2014, 12:21:11 PM » and it is now December 14, 2014, 09:37:00 PM my time.