Started by Harley Quinn, February 04, 2013, 09:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twisted Crow

Yes, I did.

Will imp join us?

Deamonbane

Sorry, 'tis Bane. How can a man serve?

Amber?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Mintprincess

Nope! It's a MInt <3

Still around Seara?

Stone

No, but someone else is! Isn't that right, imp?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Seara

I am around now, but alas I am not an Imp.

Bane?

Mintprincess

*tackles and pulls you back into Stone's lap with her*   Missed you <3

Stone?

Stone

Oof. Yes! Next, someone who is in my lap?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Deamonbane

Not me...

Perhaps Minty is, though?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Mintprincess

Minty IS in Stone's lap. With Seara.   But she can jump out to give her snuggle-buddy Bane some amazing snuggles!   And then jump back in.  ANd snuggle Seara.  Who might be next.   <3

Stone

Mintprincess

Mint is loopy.   oops.     Well since it was mint and then Stone and then mint why not Stone.

Seara

*snuggles Mint and Stone and a wave to Bane*

Stone again?

Stone

Yes, it's me! *takes the pad from Seara and writes something dirty on it for both lap sitters to see* See, Mint?

Deamonbane

*peeks first* Naughty Stone...

Don't you think, Seara?

Seara

Oh yes he is very very naughty. I am not sure I can type up this memo without blushing.

What do you think Mint?

Mintprincess

Don't worry Seara. I'm watching over your shoulder.  Inspecting those words.  Expecting THOSE words.... <3

And yes, he's VERY naughty.   mmmmmmm

I think Bane is curious about your words too... am I right?  Bane?

Deamonbane

Stone

The words are only for women who happen to be naughty, too. But Daemonbane can peek.

Seara

Oh you are the naughty one Stone *she winks*

Mint?

Twisted Crow

I would love to see her come in

Mint?

Mintprincess

I AM HERE!  And about to quote some shit cuz:

Quote from: Deamonbane on June 30, 2015, 12:04:43 PM
Who's words?

Stone's?
Seara, cuz she's writing naughty things on that pad.

Quote from: Seara on June 30, 2015, 12:13:51 PM
Oh you are the naughty one Stone *she winks*

Mint?
He is isn't he.  TRUST ME ON THIS.  it's delicious though.  Just like cough syrup!   And coffee..

Quote from: Stone on June 30, 2015, 12:06:45 PM
The words are only for women who happen to be naughty, too. But Daemonbane can peek.
*raises hand*  naughty!  But yes, Bane can totally peek.  ANd maybe participate. 

OMG WHO IS NEXT IONTKNOW..... eek.

Um.

lkdjaflasdkjfkdlsjfkldsjf   Stone?

Deamonbane

Sorry. Will a Bane do for now?

Crow?

Seara

Hmmm makes me want a taste of this...deliciousness my curiosity has been peaked.

Crow?

Mintprincess

Quote from: Deamonbane on June 30, 2015, 12:20:48 PM
Sorry. Will a Bane do for now?

Crow?
A Bane will always do.  SNUGGLE BUDDY 4LIFE right? <3   

Crow?

(I have to. It's just too funny)

impishcharm

Quote from: Mintprincess on June 30, 2015, 12:25:42 PM
  A Bane will always do.  SNUGGLE BUDDY 4LIFE right? <3

Dang, where do I get one of those?