Hidden Boxes

Started by Strangefate, January 17, 2014, 01:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strangefate

I have an issue and I'm not sure how to approach fixing it.  The website has worked fine for me until last evening when suddenly I can no longer open hidden/spoiler boxes.  I click them, but nothing happens.  My Internet Explorer keeps reporting an error, which reads:   

Object expected
index.php     Line: (varies on which hidden text box I click)
Code: 0       Char: 1
URI:  http://eillquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=193935.25 (varies with whatever thread I’m looking at)

Trying Firefox was my first solution, but I'm not having any better luck with that.  Hidden Boxes are now a quite literal term for me.  This isn‘t the biggest problem in the world, but it IS a problem, particularly in games where GMs use these boxes to cover up dice roll results and stat blocks. 

I tried clearing cookies and checking for IE updates, but that's about the extent of my troubleshooting ability, and I quite honestly don't know what to do.

(I'm also getting some other error messages when I first log-in, such as 'unterminated string constant' and 'smc_Toggle is undefined' whatever any of that means.)
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Vekseid

Well if it was a problem it'd be with your  cache - try shift+reload/refresh ?

Strangefate

Deleting my browser history through Internet Options seemed to work for me, so thanks.    :D
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair