News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pokeprof's Ideas and RPs

Started by Pokeprof, March 06, 2010, 08:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeprof

Just putting out my ideas and stuff if anyone want's to hit me up for an Rp. Although I'm also quite fine with anyone sending me their own ideas and RP's to try, since I'm pretty open about most things and try to give everything at least one chance before I say yay/nay about it.

Here's a thing to keep in mind though, I enjoy longer/ish RPs and have had my last attempts at an RP end because my partner just stopped posting. Please, if you end up RPing with me, either plan for a LONG rp session or at least give me a heads up if you don't care to RP anymore.

Your Emotions Know Best: A themed RP based on Teen Titans. Raven, the Psychic Half-Demon, finds that some of her emotions are going against her better judgment. In particular, those of Lust and of Love are making themselves known and eventually overpower Raven, making her seek out the one person that both emotions are desiring, Robin. Depends on my partner, this Rp can be very tame and romance based, focusing on the Love side of Raven, or could be very kinky and sexual based, based on Lust side, or any combination of the two. I'm also willing to do either side of the gender coin, playing as Robin or Raven. I can also see any array of fetishes coming from this RP, since Raven's Demon Powers can really be used as you see fit. I'd also like to see if the idea might be continued, showing the effects of Raven's desire for Robin on the other Titans, and maybe even continuing throughout the DC universe.

D-Hunters: A Sci-Fi based erotic RP. A pair of bounty hunter sisters, scientifically altered to give them male members while keeping the rest of their bodies female, are searching for the person or persons behind their altering. Along with having sexual interaction with each other to keep the sluttish emotions they now have under control, they end up finding others like them, usually being altered to serve other fetishes such as tentacles and animalistic forms, whom they try to help and, when they can't control themselves, fuck.

NewDemonic Angel: An Angel is cast from heaven to live with the demons as one, as punishment for her questions to god. As so, she slowly turns into a demon, slowly becoming a Succubus desiring nothing more then to fulfill her new sexual nature that's over powering her mind and changing her body. What's worse is that female demons, Succubi specifically, are rare in this land of the demons, so everything with a cock is after her, to transform her more and make her into the prefect little sexual beast.

That's all the idea's I've got for now. I'll probably post up more as they come to me.

nothingbutporcelain

Do you do any modern role plays? I have a list of fun plots here if you want to take a look.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38255.0

Pokeprof

I'm honestly up for any idea, as long as you bounce them off me first. Of the few I saw when I skimmed over your thread, I though College and perhaps the City Boy/Country girl ideas had the most promise. Again, though, you could bounce other ideas off my if you're in a specific mood and let's see if we can't get something started.

nothingbutporcelain

I only do country boy x city girl. Is that okay? I have a plot for it that I'd love to use and I can get us started if you want. If you're into incest I love changing this so that the country boy is my character's uncle.

Country boy x City girl:
So basically my character Callie is really messed up and in this plot she is going to a country town (it doesn't matter which one) to stay with her aunt and uncle since her father is in jail and her mother is dead. You'll find out in my intro that he killed her mother and that's why he's in jail. This really isn't a plot, just a set up for the role play. Her cousin's boyfriend (the country boy) (would be the uncle if you like incest) comes to pick her up at the airport and maybe eventually they hook up or get crushes on each other? There will be some romance obviously but we can figure out what happens while we're role playing it. I can play the cousin and the city girl or you can play the cousin too if you'd prefer.

Pokeprof

Not sure how convincing of a Country Boy I'd be, but I can try. And I take it you prefer, if it's incest (Which I don't mind at all if you really want it) to be it Niece/Uncle instead of a pair of cousins going at it?

nothingbutporcelain

You don't have to be that convincing, really. And I would prefer it to be uncle/niece. Is that okay? I can get us started if that's okay.

Pokeprof

That's fine, I just wanted to double check.

Pokeprof

Biles

Ooh, I think I like the D-Hunters idea so far, mainly because it can involve futa and tentacle or creepy creature sexual interactions.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Pokeprof

Quote from: Biles on May 26, 2010, 09:43:50 PM
Ooh, I think I like the D-Hunters idea so far, mainly because it can involve futa and tentacle or creepy creature sexual interactions.

Yeah, it's pretty much pulling together a lot of different ideas, just in a Sci-fi setting.

Biles

Well, I hope you don't mind if I PM you with some specific ideas regarding the D-hunter idea.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]