Medievil Roleplay. I need a King, & Other character's. Join please?

Started by Lady Temptress, June 05, 2012, 11:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mvp974

i well make a character Skelly you well fill it out. XD

name:

class:what clan are you in?

weapon:put a picture or describe it in words

Past/Story: Is there something about your character's life that has affected them in some way?

attitude:how your Character acts

Appearance: Describe your character in words or link to a ref sheet

Strengths: Can your character use magic? How much or how little? Are they good with archery, swords, or maybe medicine?

Weaknesses: Does your character harbour a secret fear of dirty socks?

and i will make mine later I'm so tried right now so I'll see ya night.

Lady Temptress

Heya. Been busy. sorry! I'll make my character in the morning.
Lady Dreamer

TheScribeVirgin

hi I don't know if anyone is going to answer this but is there any way I can use that RP plot

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
We find ourselves in the country of Domrémy where a war has been waged between the different clans. The three main rulers of Domrémy, the assassination guild, The Mages and the Knights have been fighting against each other for hundreds of years. But the true cause of the war is beyond anyone’s knowledge.

The Assassination's Guild
More known for their swift executions and the backbone of the entire existence of Domrémy, the assassinations guild is a secret society who trains men and women to their full potential. They are taught to disregard their feelings and to put their missions at top priority. They live by a single code, to balance the good and evil in the world. They wield different weapons depending on their specialty; some are able to wield a low level of sorcery.

The Knights
They are known for their direct bloodline relations to the former king of Domrémy, ever since the war, the royal family had hid undergrounds in fear of the outcome. Knights have then gathered together to fight in hopes to restore the former rulers of the kingdom. They live by Chivalry and honor their codes. They wield swords of different kinds and are highly respected by the people. They are looked up upon and command hundreds of armies of men and are very skilled swordsmen.

The Mages
Lastly the Mages, they are a group of men and women who dedicate their lives to sorcery. Most have died due to the war; they specialize in controlling the elements as well as animals of nature. Some have gone into hiding while others have stayed to fight. To aid their sorcery they use a kind of talisman which acts as their source of power. Once this talisman is destroyed, they are rendered powerless. To aid their use of magic are rune cards, long sheets of papers that are concealed with magic.

Lady Temptress

Sure, you can use my Rp plot, as long as I get to Rp in it. XD. I came up with this RP plot idea and this I have been running as a group at another site for many years & a huge success.
Lady Dreamer

TheScribeVirgin

Yeah it would be great if you could play!, I just love this RP I found it but it was not being played, it was so sad

Lady Temptress

Thank you! I have this in a group Rp for years at another site and its a huge success. Sadly twas not the case here. I shall even let you run the Rp & make the thread. Could you? I rp by phine & can't seperate paraghs due to that but I am a good rper. Can you make the thread and send the link in pm? I'll bookmark it. What role would you like me to play? I hope we can get this going again here and thanks!
Lady Dreamer

TheScribeVirgin

I would be glad to start up this rp, Your role would most definitely be the queen, and I can't pm you yet I need to be approved first so I'll leave the link in this forum for now,

Lady Temptress

I forgot you aren't approved yet, my bad. But good luck wiith it and okay thanks, cool! Looking forward to it.
Lady Dreamer

TheScribeVirgin

ok here it is the link I just used your description from this rp so I didn't mess anything up then pasted it in a new topic

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=194033.0

TheScribeVirgin

and would it be alright with you if I be like part of your family as well I wish to be a vampire, maybe sister of the queen if that's okay.

TheScribeVirgin

um hey im not really sure how to answer these questions i just have no idea i don't want to mess with your world okay here are the questions

Quote from: Mask of Innocence on January 09, 2014, 02:03:21 PM
Sounds interesting... I just have a quick question or five if you don't mind. They pertain to the roleplay so I'm not going to go off on a tangent.

1) Are vampires born/made/ both? I know you stated that Twilight was not to be brought into this but that's just one writer and one concept of what Vampires are. To be frank there are numerous depictions of vampires. So do you mind going into this a bit more? I have a character sheet written up but when I got to the history/bio section I realized that this could be a problem if I didn't base it off of the correct vampire type.

2) This connects to question number 1-- what are the vampires capabilities? Some are able to walk in sunlight, some cannot, some are confined to sleep during the day some have abilities, etc etc. Along that line of thought.

3) How are the views in the Kingdom-- Is it Vampires are above all, supernaturals are above all, all are equal?

4) Are there other places we should know about that would be important in the roleplay?

5) Forced turnings? (This sort of goes back to 3) Are they allowed, are they mandated-- e.g: someone did 'insert action' so they must be turned or must turn someone--?

There are probably some more I am missing but these should do for now. Most of the questions could be asked for all the supernatural creatures you mentioned so if you could provide information for them that would be excellent :)

Thanks a bunch in advance!