Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuume

Your weird fetishes are just getting out of control, I want you and your toys gone! Now!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Adammair

You tease me in that bikini, while you fawn all over your friend Frosty, there. I simply can't take it. We're through!

By the way, your new boyfriend is "frigid", if you know what I mean. ;D

Kazuume

The weapons and you have to go! You've damaged too much of the furniture. Leave now!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Flaming

Is that my lucky scarf you used with your snowman? We are done!

Tamhansen

Hey, if you're going to be mean to Kazuumi, then you're no good for me. Good day sir.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Flaming

You are way too overprotective, I don't want to frequent a man that don't let women speak for themselves. Adios

Mordred

Sorry.. your flames are just tooooo much like another form of heat that I have no choice but to avoid. We can't continue like this.. it is over. My box is supposed to be like a little icy oasis.. not a sauna. Goodbye.
*See Pillory*

Stone

Too many shadows, man. Too many shadows.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mordred

But.. what about the puppets? Not that they can think but it would be sad to lose all that lovely shadow and then.. no more shadow shows, yes? No? Ahhh, such cruelty towards the dark.. I can't take it. Please, allow me to vanish into my shadow, one.. last.. time..
*See Pillory*

Tamhansen

Guess I'm not loving the fangs as much as i thought. Sorry man
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Mordred

Dude.. are you still upset about that one little cat? That was weeks ago! I replaced her.. now you got all the cats you could possibly ever need. Grudges.. I can't handle 'em. I'm just going to go chill in my box till dusk then nooooo worries, I'm outta here!
*See Pillory*

Flaming

Yeah, go back to your box, as usual, when it comes down to confrontation. What Dr. Phill said about conflict management? How are we supposed to work things out if you don't want to come out from the closet?

aFireWithin

For reminding me how much I hate Dr. Phil.

Flaming

No way, this thing is not working, I got flames outside, you inside, there is too much incompatibility

aFireWithin

Seara

If you have a fire within, you certainly don't show it to me.

You are without passion and I need passion in my life, be gone from my life!

aFireWithin

For never asking me to help you with the laundry.

naughtygirl

When you said you had a fire within, I didn't realise you would be passing me chlamydia! It's over!

aFireWithin

Belle33

For dating naughtygirl when I thought we were exclusive!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

aFireWithin

for not telling me that we were exclusive

Stone

All this exclusive business. Get with the 21st century, man! It's all about the part time here! Goodbye!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

aFireWithin

When you spoke of instant gratification I thought you would at least let me participate. Goodbye!

Flaming

Instant gratification? I thought you were in for a long term relationship. I'm just your toy, I'm off.

aFireWithin

You were once my favorite toy. Sorry you couldn't handle the heat. Goodbye