The Lesbian Office (M seeking F)

Started by Winterton52, January 19, 2015, 04:23:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winterton52

Hi All

So this idea came to me after watching an old softcore film series called "The Click". Basically the click is a remote device that, when activated, makes whoever it is pointed at incredibly turned on. Which gave me an idea for.. the lesbian office :)

A successful accounting firm is run by a good-looking, stern, kind but imaginative boss, Ryan Harris. The firm is known for the respectability and impressive performance, as well as the success of the women in the office.

One day Ryan stumbles across this click-like device, which he discovers, can make any two straight women immediately attracted to each other, and depending on how much he turns the power up, can get them to have wild lesbian sex with each other (He discovered the power by testing it on his two teenage neighbors, while they were doing homework) :) Excited, he takes this to work to try out..

I'm looking for someone (or perhaps two people) to help me write this. I don't see blackmail being involved, but I like the idea of two straight women being caught in the act, or caught naked just after, or even on film. As for the women, all should be married, some can be moms, but all are completely straight, even grossed out by lesbian sex.. Until the click starts ;)

If you're interested, send me a PM and we can flesh out details!

Winter
Adam was but human--this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was in not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent.