4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaggedLouise

Nude walks Giant's Causeway!

(Newswpaper headline adapted from the title of a famous Dadaist painting)  ;D

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

sree

I cant fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.

My O&O

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Cayenne

Nudist prison is strange...
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

MelisaArtemis

Merry Gentry

progress smells really awful!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

MelisaArtemis

Add vanilla to improve :P

Merry Gentry

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

BunnieNijah

Chocolate and Vanilla swirl.

Merry Gentry

MelisaArtemis

There is whip cream :P

Merry Gentry

That's why we're here!

Cayenne

Rent is affordable here~

ONs & OFF

Trigon

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Merry Gentry

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Merry Gentry

Beautiful Mystery

Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Cayenne

It's technically my fault.

ONs & OFF

MelisaArtemis

SHE CONFESSED! I'M FREE!!

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Beautiful Mystery

Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Lady Sakura