Blood Oath: A Lost Girl AU Game (LGBTQA Friendly! Urban Fantasy! Accepting!)

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, July 11, 2014, 09:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

If you have not gotten a reply to a sheet you sent in, we apologize. You should be hearing back from us sometime today.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Kokaine

I'm still working on my Light Fae Bacchus but... my young dark fae girlie has been approved (and posted) and could use, well, one main connection for now.

Shay doesn't know much about the Fae, like at all. However, she's has a dark fae mentor figure that sort of taught her some of the basics and in a way coerced her into pledging dark after stumbling upon her. The motivations for why they would bother with her at all are completely open but yeah, I am looking for another character who might be interested in filling that role.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

CurvyKitten

peeks~ I knew it was bad for me to check out the wanted threads....~is tempted sooo....tempted~

Cerigo

How can you not be tempted? Plenty of room, I here the water is quite fine...

Don't have to take it from me you should just see some of the characters already approved.
Selectively Seeking New Stories
"It is not enough to conquer; one must know how to seduce."  Voltaire

On and Offs
Ideas

The Golden Touch

I hate Aiden, I hate Aiden.... >~<;;;

-marks herself as interested and goes to read the wiki for ideas-

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Aiden

Pretty in Pink

Hnghyah!  *bookmarks*  I'll see what I can come up with after I move into my new house this weekend.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Rogue

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

The Golden Touch

I'm waffling between Fury/Valkyrie for my first character, and some type of cat criminal girl thing for the second.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: The Golden Touch on July 28, 2014, 07:13:29 AM
I'm waffling between Fury/Valkyrie for my first character, and some type of cat criminal girl thing for the second.

We have a cat-type fae in at the moment, though she's not a criminal, just fyi. You're than welcome to make one anyway, of course, just a heads up if you're looking to be unique from others.

The Golden Touch

I'll figure something out. It'll take me a little bit, but I've been scanning the wiki tonight. The cat thing wasn't set, just the first character model.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Cerigo on July 28, 2014, 01:31:54 AM
How can you not be tempted? Plenty of room, I here the water is quite fine...

Don't have to take it from me you should just see some of the characters already approved.

If or some reason have the idea for a brownie that just entertains me to no end. Though I'm afraid she'd just be walked over or something.

I've looked over the wiki and there are some interesting ideas, Luduan, nymph, Vampire, possibly a mermaid(maybe with a twist so she doesn't have to do the whole leg stealing thing cause you...that's just icky...and rude:P)

Bloodied Porcelain

Remember that brownies take their revenge for being abused quite easily... Food begins to rot around them, the house they're usually in charge of is left in disrepair and is usually a sty... etc. ;)

That said, I'd rather not change the mermaid bit. A minor tweak might be possible, but over all the leg stealing thing is something so intrical to them in the cannon I don't want to change it as an over all "rule" for the species.

Rogue

Yeah brownies ate highly respected by the family they close choose or they will essentially destroy them until respected.

Edit: damn phone.

AmberStarfire

Brownies can make very fun characters. I think one that was NPC'd in another game was up there on the list of most entertaining characters ever.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on July 28, 2014, 10:05:50 AM
Remember that brownies take their revenge for being abused quite easily... Food begins to rot around them, the house they're usually in charge of is left in disrepair and is usually a sty... etc. ;)

That said, I'd rather not change the mermaid bit. A minor tweak might be possible, but over all the leg stealing thing is something so intrical to them in the cannon I don't want to change it as an over all "rule" for the species.

Yeah there isn't much about them power wise on the wiki so I wasn't really sure. I've been looking up stuff on them and as always the net has about a hundred or so different legends :P I see stuff like, rotting fruit, size change, a blinking (short teleporting basically, POOF WHAT DO YOU NEED, POOF WHAT DO YOU NEED LOLZ), and this uncanny ability to fix just about anything or how to do any house hold chore, I've read them doing anything from cobbling shoes, to fixing a house and doing the windows and laundry :P. And they apparently find anything mainly because they love shopping so much. On their current ah...employers dime of course :P

I'll pass on the mermaid then, I was thinking more of a half breed and playing up some of the other legends out there about them.

Quote from: Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff on July 28, 2014, 10:11:51 AM
Yeah brownies ate highly respected by the family they close choose or they will essentially destroy them until respected.

Edit: damn phone.
Quote from: AmberStarfire on July 28, 2014, 10:13:09 AM
Brownies can make very fun characters. I think one that was NPC'd in another game was up there on the list of most entertaining characters ever.

Yeah that is why it seems so entertaining, when she is happy she is all sweet and willing to help. And then you forget to bring home her honey snacks... >:)

AmberStarfire

Amelita

Working on my twins at the moment, hoping to get them shipped in for review within the next hour ^^

And yay more girlies to play with  >:)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

CurvyKitten

Quote from: AmberStarfire on July 28, 2014, 10:26:45 AM
If you play one, I totally want a scene with your brownie.

hehe I am really think brownie, it entertains me far to much.  I keep thinking of tinkerbell when I think of her. one moment all helpful and happy they next all angry Tink spiking your drinks and stealing your thimbles :P

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 28, 2014, 10:23:58 AM
On their current ah...employers dime of course :P
I'll pass on the mermaid then, I was thinking more of a half breed and playing up some of the other legends out there about them.

Technically, the show never said Bo and Kenzie had to pay for the things their Brownie brought. In fact, I'm fairly positive they didn't because there's no way Kenzie would have been able to afford the things their Brownie brought home for her. xD

And we're not allowing half breeds anyway. ;) It's established in the cannon that it's incredibly rare that any fae are born with powers from both parents if their parents are different species. Bo is pretty much the only one that I know of off the top of my head. Even Hale and his sister get their powers from one or the other of their parents.

Quote from: Amelita on July 28, 2014, 10:29:25 AM
Working on my twins at the moment, hoping to get them shipped in for review within the next hour ^^

And yay more girlies to play with  >:)

Squee! That means I can work on my Alkonost!

AmberStarfire

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 28, 2014, 10:37:02 AM
hehe I am really think brownie, it entertains me far to much.  I keep thinking of tinkerbell when I think of her. one moment all helpful and happy they next all angry Tink spiking your drinks and stealing your thimbles :P

Well that sounds terrifying.. in a good way. There are sprites as well in Lost Girl, but I don't remember seeing one. Just.. *mumbles something so spoilers are not said.*

I bet it would really irritate a brownie if someone tried to use mesmer powers on her and failed.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on July 28, 2014, 10:39:08 AM
Technically, the show never said Bo and Kenzie had to pay for the things their Brownie brought. In fact, I'm fairly positive they didn't because there's no way Kenzie would have been able to afford the things their Brownie brought home for her. xD

And we're not allowing half breeds anyway. ;) It's established in the cannon that it's incredibly rare that any fae are born with powers from both parents if their parents are different species. Bo is pretty much the only one that I know of off the top of my head. Even Hale and his sister get their powers from one or the other of their parents.

Squee! That means I can work on my Alkonost!

So the brownies are either really secretly rich, or really really good thief's, or just good at talking people into giving them things? lols

AmberStarfire

CurvyKitten

Quote from: AmberStarfire on July 28, 2014, 10:41:35 AM
Well that sounds terrifying.. in a good way. There are sprites as well in Lost Girl, but I don't remember seeing one. Just.. *mumbles something so spoilers are not said.*

I bet it would really irritate a brownie if someone tried to use mesmer powers on her and failed.

Yeah I never actually saw a sprite in the show, and OHHH that would be so...~brownie sees red~

Quote from: AmberStarfire on July 28, 2014, 10:43:49 AM
Maybe they can make stuff.. or there is a brownie warehouse.

WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT! ~ she shrugs~ i have my ways :P