D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berek

Do you think I have an opinion on this matter?
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Breathless Intent

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

I believe everyone has a right to an opinion... Don't you?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

blue bunny sparkle

Yes... but then aren't there some who's opinion weighes more than others?

Berek

You do know that your opinion counts for a lot?

blue bunny sparkle

But sometimes... isn't it fun to have an opinion given to you?

Lycana

It can, but aren't there some people who try to push their opinions onto others?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

Don't you think sometimes it's nice to keep our opinions to ourselves?

Lycana

Very true, but where's the fun in that?

Berek

Don't you think sometimes it's nice to keep secrets?

blue bunny sparkle

But isn't it more fun to share secrets?

Berek

But are shared secrets still secrets any more?

blue bunny sparkle

Perhaps... shared secrets = shared pleasures?

Lycana

Berek

Don't many things make friendships possible?

blue bunny sparkle

Lycana

Berek

Don't conversations and working together and love all help make friendships?

Lycana

Well naturally!! But who has that kinda time?

Styx26

... Does this mean you don't want to go to a dark boardroom during our lunch break and take 'executive notes'?

(... I don't even know what I just asked. XD)
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

blue bunny sparkle

Didn't you just ask if you could TAKE someone in the board room?

*smiles*

Lycana

Styx26

...(slides to Lycana)

Should I pencil you in for a two o'clock appointment? XD
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Lycana

*giggles* Do you have anything earlier?