My Not-So-Secret Extra Kinky Thread {Sub!F for M or Futa}

Started by Princeling, April 22, 2018, 09:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princeling

Hey there!  ;D

I am Princeling. Not my real name. I'm in my late 20's, love to write, love my cats, and love life in general. I'm a pretty positive person and would like to find a few fun people to RP with. :D

This is my thread wherein I am interested in playing submissive female characters. For people who are concerned about things like this, I'm not female IRL, but I promise that that doesn't impact my writing ability!

I can RP in PMs (good), or in email (equally preferred), or through threads (also good). I've got my email address in my contact details, so go ahead and send me one if you're most comfortable with that, or PM me, or whatever. I'M FLEXIBLE.

When it comes to writing, even in smutty roleplays, I approach it as just as much of an art as a past time. I've been writing for over two decades and RPing for something like 13 years, and so I've come to develop my own unique style. I can also type quite a lot and quickly, so my posts tend to run on the long side, within reason and current plot allowing. I mean, just look at how much I've already written! I write only in third-person past tense, and prefer a partner who does that as well.

If I've not scared you off yet, I'm looking to play against either a male character or a futa, though at the moment I'm leaning a bit more toward something M/M oriented, honestly.  I pretty much exclusively want to play submissive. My On/Off list, while tailored to generally M/M roleplays, is a pretty good indication of what I am into, but I also have an F-List that I can link on request. I'm just gonna copypaste my kinks though, because why not.

I like:
Accelerated Pregnancy | Anatomically Correct | Birthing | Breeding | Coercion / Blackmail | Corruption | Creampie | Exhibitionism | Gaping (Vaginal) | Heat / Rut | Intelligent Characters | Internal Cumshots | Kemonomimi | Kidnapping | Knotted Cocks | Knotting / Tying | Lactation | Leash & Collar | Light / Medium Bondage | Living Insertions |Master / Pet | Master / Slave | Multiple Orgasms | Nonconsensual |Objectification | Oviposition | Physical Restraints | Piercing | Pregnancy | Prostitution | Public Humiliation | Realism | Risk of Pregnancy | Roleplay Perspective - Third Person | Sentient animals | Sex Toys | Sexy / Slutty Clothing | Shemales | Small Dom / Big Sub | Vaginal Sex (Receiving) | Voyeurism | Zoophilia

I don't like:
Ageplay | Bathroom Control | Branding | Burning | Castration | Cum Bath | Death | Diapers | Emasculation (of the permanent and gorey variety)| Enemas | Extreme Humiliation | Farting | Foreskin Worship | Gender Transformation | Genital Torture | Impalement | Incest | Infantilism | Marking | Menses | Mutilation | Natural Musk | Necrophilia | Nipple Penetration | Nonsexual Torture | Nullification | Parent and Child Play | Roleplay Perspective - First Person | Roleplay Perspective - Second Person | Scat | Sexual Torture | Sissification | Size Differences (Micro / Macro) | Snowballing | Soiling | Sounding | Unusual Semen | Urethra Play | Very Fat Characters | Very Muscular Characters | Vomiting | Watersports | Wetting

Despite the fact that I just listed SO MANY KINKS, I do want some plot to my roleplays, I swear. Luckily, I also have my own fair share of plots and ideas, which you can find belowwwww

Plots

Some of these, I have fancy write-ups for. Most of them, I haven't gotten around to doing that yet, but will totally type up a cool writeup if you ask.
If a role is bolded, I want it.
* Summoner x Demon
* Smuggler x Employer
* I really love playing anthro characters in interspecies relationships.
* I have a faun girl who gets into a lot of 'trouble' in her exploits through the wilderness. I'd love an opportunity to play her!
* Pretty much anything honestly. If you have an idea you want to do, shoot me a message. These are by no means the only things I'll do and I'd love to brainstorm.

The Harrowing Life of a Public Servant
In the society where this plot takes place, the government has decided that, in an effort to reduce the rate of sexual assault, they institute a program in which each year, there will be a lottery drawn of all eligible girls who will be coming of age in the year, and those whose names are drawn are granted the duty of being a public use sex slave.

Those with this title have a special uniform they must wear when leaving the house-- basically, normal clothing, although with all erogenous zones exposed (so as to better serve their community with minimal wait time for them to disrobe!). Birth control is forbidden for these girls, and it's not uncommon to see one even in the end of her third trimester servicing a long line of men.

The contract period for this job is ten years, and it pays very well and has an incredible pension that one could live off of for the rest of their life if need be, so it's hardly stigmatized as a profession (and is in fact considered a necessary service). Once the contract for the job is over, the former public servant can go back to her regular life... Though many find the adjustment to be very hard.

Note: This doesn't need to take place in a strictly human society-- I'm open to doing it with anthros, furries, aliens, whatever.

The Breakdown
In the midst of a cross-country trip, a young woman's car breaks down on the side of the road in a very rural area. There are no gas stations or other cars around, and her phone has no reception, but luckily, only a short walk away, she comes across a little house and knocks on the door.

A friendly farmer opens the door for her and welcomes her inside to use their phone. But before that, they offer her something to eat/drink, which makes her head feel fuzzy, and she passes out.

When she wakes up, she finds herself chained in a barn, and learns from the friendly farmer that she's going to be his newest dairy cow.

(Another possibility for this, one which I like quite a bit, is that this is a world in which anthros coexist with humans, and the girl is a cow anthro. When the farmer sees the opportunity presented by her appearance, it's a no-brainer to take it.)

The Poacher
The pelts and body parts of a certain species of fantastical animal are both rare and in high demand, but highly illegal to procure. Nevertheless, this does not stop certain morally dubious people from hunting these creatures for mass profits.

A female poacher, thinking that this job will be easy money, sneaks into a nature reservation, and quite easily finds one of these rare beasts. And yet, before she can kill it, she finds her will drained from her, and before her appears a creature of the forest, a wild god, made furious by her and her kind's encroachment on their land.

She begs this awesome creature not to kill her, and after some deliberation, it agrees-- but only on her agreement that she will give of herself to replace every single life that poachers like her have taken.

Hormone and Antibiotic Free!
This plot is loosely based on the Neromashin comic 'Degraded to Livestock', but without some of the more terrible elements that seem to always be present in their work.

Basically, in this plot, which takes place in the future after gene-splicing became commonplace and human-animal hybrids exist as members of society, groups like PETA have finally succeeded, and the use of animals for consumer products has been outlawed. However, dairy products and the like are quite popular, and so, with nowhere else to turn, the farming lobby comes up with a new solution: use the milk of those newfangled half-animal women!

In order to meet this demand, the facilities begin to offer luxurious paychecks and bonus packages to any anthro women who will accept to become 'employees' in their farms.

One young cow girl decides to sign up, only to find that the 'work' she is given is more demanding and extreme than she could have imagined. The contract she signed keeps her from quitting for a year, so she decides to stick it out... But after the year is up, will she want to leave?

Over time I intend to add more plots, so please keep checking back, or just contact me if you want to plot something out not pictured here. I'm flexible!

Have a great day! I hope to hear from you!  ;D

Princeling

Princeling

Princeling

I guess I should reaffirm my interest, as is tradition.

Princeling

Princeling

My new job kind of took it out of me for a while, but I’ve returned now that I have some free time! So I’ll go ahead and bump this one!  ;D