Obviously, stuff is broken : /

Started by Vekseid, November 22, 2009, 05:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

*offers Veks a massage of neck and shoulders and a good scalp rub any time you need one*

I've upgraded, updated and revised simple data bases and ended with a migraine.  I can only imagine what you're going through right now.

Oreo

This is beyond nice Vekseid. The site looks amazing. *hugs* Thanks for all the hard work.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

consortium11

Looks good Veks... cheers for all the hard work...

Vekseid

Updated first post. Need to go for a bit.

PLEASE let me know if anyone is having posting issues : /

SinsOfEden

WOW!

Damn, Veks! This is just...amazing!

Thank you for all of your hard work, time, and effort. Everything looks...well...different. But I like it and it is more than great!  =D
  |≈|  Apologies/Absences  |≈|  On's/Off's & More  |≈| 

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 
{Between Zyrkirius and Lloyd... Zyr is currently present.}

~ Current avatar ~

|≈|  Zyr's Beast  |≈|  Lloyd's first intro.  |≈|

Nico

Fantastic work, Veks! You're the best!

Saku

Nice job Veks! :) Don't worry I'm patient so take your time fixing the rest of the stuff, now that the bookmarks link is back yay! xD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Chevalier des Poissons

Nice one, Veks. And don't worry, I am sure everyone will wait patiently for all the fixing, so no worries.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Soran

I logged in and thought something had broken..  ;D BUT, the changes ARE amazing Veks. Thank you.  8-) I even like the smileys  ;)

MzNurse

I love the updates Veks.  Wonderful job.  Take your time on what's left to be done, and remember, I'm always here to rant and left off steam when you need it.  Sometimes a good bitchfest in PM works wonders for that stress level...
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Fragile Dreams

The whole theme is amazing I love it. But is there a way I can make it have the layout from before, I mean with the columns. Also, I know that the theme is not the only thing that change... can we have a feedback about what is changed?

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

jouzinka

Quote from: Fragile Dreams on November 22, 2009, 11:40:12 AM
The whole theme is amazing I love it. But is there a way I can make it have the layout from before, I mean with the columns. Also, I know that the theme is not the only thing that change... can we have a feedback about what is changed?
Quote from: Vekseid on November 22, 2009, 05:44:05 AM
1) Restore the triple-column layout. Also do other boardindex minor things like have the 'users online today' click-expand.
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Fragile Dreams

Ah thank you Jouzinka. I didn't see that Veks edited the first post.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Marguerite

Dang, I get up from a 12 hour sleep to this lovely Elliquiy. I am digging it, Veks.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Autumn Sativus

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but signatures are appearing directly next to a post for me. Instead of underneath, where they should, they're all aligned to the right of the posted words. It's stretching out the pages horizontally as well.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Oniya

*hugs Veks*  I'm well familiar with the bug-fix stage.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Marguerite

Hmm, I noticed the 'Been Logged On For: XXXX' amount of time is not on the forums as far as I have looked around on Elliquiy.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Oreo

Quote3) Fix the smileys. Maybe add the animated ones Jouzinka always uses this time, too >_>

>__> Hopes you are teasing O.o if not, please no animated smilies, unless there is an option to not see any smilies on the site.
They are really hard on the eyes when your world spins.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Lady Annabelle

I don't know if this is a problem for anybody else because it hasn't been mentioned.  It's not a big deal as I haven't checked it out on my other PC and I will be getting a new one soon as well, but...

My Shoutbox automatically starts at the top.  So, whenever I click on a page, I only see the top half of the Shoutbox and I miss the entire bottom part.  The top half shows the oldest posts while the bottom half shows the newer posts.  So, for me to see new posts in the Shoutbox, I have to scroll down every single time.  Then, when somebody posts in the Shoutbox, it automatically goes to the top.  The only way I rectify the problem is if I post in it, but that disappears when I click onto another page.

It's minor, but I just wanted to mention it in case anybody else has the same problem.
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Oreo

It loads in the same fashion for me Annabelle.

Autumn Sativus

I've noticed that usernames are hidden in the 'Who's viewing this page' section as well. It'll say something like 4 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic, instead of giving their usernames like it used to.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Krysia

I love the new changes and I love the colors of the site now. It makes it really easy to read and the font size is perfect for an old blind bat like me. Thank you for the wonderful job Veks.

I did notice though that some of the old bbcode people used is breaking. Such as the floatleft and floatright code. Is there a new way of doing it with the new upgrades? Or is it something on the broken list?

Sample code I use:

[float=left][img padding=5]URL of Image Here[/img][/float]

Secretwriter

Awesome, Veks!

I'm looking forward to what you've got up your sleeves! 

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Aeval

The site looks AMAZING, Veks. Thank you VERY much for all your hard work. *hugs*

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

LadySky

I am loving everything!

I have one little problem however. Many of my pics in my posts are not showing.......
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.