Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

[[-Nods- I saw her AA about her tooth and going to the ER]]
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Xillen

Aight, I have several people that informed me they'll have problems keeping up for now. I'm checking out what to do with them, if I'm trying to get them replaced, or to have all of them removed and move some roles around. Gotta check how it'll fan out after I got word back from some of them.

For the time being, I'm moving on to the lynch. Congratulations to Marguerite!

Sheriff Election:
  • Marguerite - 12 votes: Eden, Rockin, Greenthorn, Rafufu, Daylily, Ladysky, Ryven, Josietta, Teno, Krysia, Saku, Scott
  • Trieste - 7 votes: Elunari, Aiden, Mannik, Ket, Rhapsody, Kaz, Saffron
  • Saffron - 3 votes: Marguerite, Fragile Dreams, Desan
  • Elunari - 2 votes: Will, Maeven
  • Avi - 1 vote: Trieste
  • Greenthorn - 1 vote: Pianoman
  • Kaz - 1 vote: Avi
  • Desan
  • Aiden
  • Corinthi
  • Daylily
  • Eden
  • Fragile Dreams
  • Josietta
  • Ket
  • Krysia
  • Ladysky
  • Maeven
  • Mannik
  • Mithlomwen
  • Pianoman
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody
  • Rockin
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • Scott
  • Teno
  • Will

Nadir

Xillen

Ok, Corinthi, Daylily and Mithlomwen all had reasons to leave the game. Best wishes with their current misfortunes.

Since it more or less evens out, we can just go with removing the three of them from the game. I can tell you that one of them is a werewolf (an original one, not bitten by the alpha), and the two others are peasants (true peasants, not the halfbreed). To prevent people from looking back and checking out what the werewolf voted for, I'm not telling which of the three was a werewolf.

EDIT: Yes, I know that of those three, Daylily was the only one that voted. Still not telling if she's a werewolf or a peasant.

May the lynching commence!

Remaining Players:
  • Marguerite
  • Trieste
  • Saffron
  • Elunari
  • Avi
  • Greenthorn
  • Kaz
  • Desan
  • Aiden
  • Eden
  • Fragile Dreams
  • Josietta
  • Ket
  • Krysia
  • Ladysky
  • Maeven
  • Mannik
  • Pianoman
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody
  • Rockin
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • Scott
  • Teno
  • Will

Remaining Roles:
  • 13 Peasants (including one Halfbreed)
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 4 Werewolves (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

Avi

Why are we lynching if no one has been killed yet?  There's no reason for us to do so.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Will

Because the game says so. >.>  It's not an RP.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Autumn Sativus

((Avi makes a very good point. In reality we have no reason to even suspect anything yet. Perhaps push on to Night 2?

Edited to show that it was more of a question for Xillen.))
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Trieste

Erm. That would end up giving the werewolves an unfair advantage, since they would get an extra turn, plus they get to kill first. This is not an entirely IC game - we don't need IC incentive to take our turn any more than we would need it in a game of Risk or Go Fish. :)

Ryven

I believe we are lynching because the hanging werewolf corpses are now gone from the trees.  Apparently it's a crime to deface historical monuments or something.  ((or something.  It's all I've got here people.))

Xillen

Quote from: Avi on June 14, 2009, 07:23:13 PMWhy are we lynching if no one has been killed yet?  There's no reason for us to do so.

Because it's game mechanics. And since this is a tactical game, and not an RP, that takes precedence. Else it'd be pointless to heal one of your fellow villagers, if that would mean advancing directly back to the night, so the werewolves get another chance.

However, for those that require flavor information to justify their votes, I guess the sheriff election has gone rather without flavor, so here goes:

Marguerite happily received the sheriff badge from her fellow villagers. In her thank speech, she gave the following announcement:

"Fellow villagers, I know you are as weary about the mysterious events with the furry creatures as I am myself. However, the answer is quite simple. We've explored the entire town, and there is not a single living soul present, save for our own group. Therefor, the one responsible for this horrendous event has to be one among us, and I have just the tactic to fish the person out!

We know it's one of us, but not which of us. So the answer is simple. We'll help the most suspicious person to the other world! If that stops the mysterious event, then we have caught our culprit! But if more of these strange occurrences do happen overnight, we know we had the wrong guy or gal, and will finish off another of us, until we got the right one."

The plan was received with great enthusiasm, but three of the villagers looked less happy about the sheriff's plans. "I will not go around taking the life of my kinsmen, just to solve some silly mystery!" Mithlomwen exclaimed, and Corinthi and Daylily quickly stood by her side.

"If you don't plan on following my rules, then don't dare staying in my town!" Marguerite answered the three. And thus they packed their bags and left, hoping for a better future beyond the horizon.

Avi

Good enough for me. :P  *eyes the crowd*  I may as well get this party started and point the finger at Desan.  Something about him just rubs me the wrong way.

Nadir

I agree with Trieste and suspect Avi as a wolf!

Avi

Me, a bipedal canine?  Believe what you will, but you have the wrong man.

Nadir

Autumn Sativus

Sorry, but I agree with Eden.

Avi is one of those beings.
Us against the world

Avi

*looks to Saffron, opening his mouth, then sighing and shaking his head*  You know, killing innocents ain't fun, and you'll learn from experience soon enough.

Autumn Sativus

Give me a reason, Avi. All you've done so far is refused to place any trust in me.
Us against the world

Avi

*he frowns*  If you forgot, I tried to approach you when we first arrived here.  I'm not trying to avoid trusting you, I thought you'd ignored me.

Autumn Sativus

I've not forgotten. I still feel as though you're hiding something, though.
Us against the world

Avi

Well, I can assure you that I am hiding nothing.  What you see here is what you get.

Ket

Seems to me like you wanted to give the wolves an extra turn...
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Ryven

Now, now...can't we all just get along?  *pulls out the muffins*

Xillen

Quote from: Ket on June 14, 2009, 09:08:30 PMSeems to me like you wanted to give the wolves an extra turn...

Quote from: Ryven on June 14, 2009, 09:10:44 PMNow, now...can't we all just get along?  *pulls out the muffins*

Do keep in mind that if you have the time to post in this thread, you also have the time to come up with a vote, making it mandatory to place a vote with your first post during every poll.

Avi

Quote from: Ket on June 14, 2009, 09:08:30 PM
Seems to me like you wanted to give the wolves an extra turn...

It was a question about the mechanics of the game.  Once it was clear that it was more due to the way the game is run than to the actions within the game, I relented to the GM.  Asking a question about how the game works is not indicative of duplicity.

And besides, in a normal situation, people don't lynch people for fun (usually). 

Ket

Quote from: Xillen on June 14, 2009, 09:11:53 PM
Do keep in mind that if you have the time to post in this thread, you also have the time to come up with a vote, making it mandatory to place a vote with your first post during every poll.

Sorry, wasn't aware that we had to vote within out first post.  -runs to reread the rules again-

My vote = Saffron
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.