News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

World of Warcraft Interest Check

Started by Cardwolf, May 10, 2010, 06:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sessha

Hey I got no problems with a new thread. I am just scyed about playing this character. So yeah if you want to create a new thread for Sin, Cmdr, Prim and I let's do it then folks. :)
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

sinoraa

Drako

To throw some more fun into the mix, I'm gonna roll another character for this rp.

Name: Kittar

Race: Darkspear Troll

Class: Priest

Specialization: Shadow

Talents: First Aide, Tailoring, Enchanting

Spells/Skills: Favors the Shadow spells though does use the healing spells when needed.

Faction: Horde

Secondary Faction/s:

Titles:  the Clueless, the Forgetful One

Status within your hometown: Revered

Appearance: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Velen&cn=Kittar Link to the Armory page of my relatively new Troll priest. So not the gear my character's going to be wearing though.

History: He came into this world a week late and was an orphan within an hour. His father had been killed by a gang of gnomes before Kittar was born. His mother barely lived long enough to name him. He always had an knack for healing, often scaring the orphan matrons by bringing home animals, namely things that wouldn't think twice before attacking, to heal their wounds.

He's always been called clueless and forgetful because things that seem like common sense to most people, never occur to him, (such as the dangers of bringing home wild animals). And he was often late because he'd forget something important. He is rather smart though now and only maintains the facade of an idiot to throw off his enemies and sometimes his allies. (He thinks it's funny when people think he's stupid and they try to explain things to him and he turns around and completely exceeds anything they hoped for him to do.)

He has one real goal in life, besides dedicating his life to healing others, and that is to eradicate the epidemic sweeping across Azeroth. That epidemic is called gnomes.

Personality: While he is actually rather smart, he often acts dumb to screw with people. He has a twisted sense of humor that is centered around the way people perceive him. Gnomes are the only thing that can really make him angry. He feels that if it weren't for gnomes, he'd have had a father at least.

Armor:  He made his armor himself, some of the many-patched pieces make people wonder how he's still alive today. Every piece has been enchanted by his own hand.

Weapon: Gnome Stick. A hand-crafted staff bearing his own enchantments that he greatly enjoys hitting gnomes with.

Mount of choice: Swift Purple Raptor, Onyx Nether Drake

Hearthstone location: Orgrimar

Sexual Experience: None. He gets tongue-tied when a female even speaks to him.

Sexual Preferences: Females

Turn Offs: Gnomes. Body fluids. Gnomes. Excessive pain. Gnomes.

Rivals:

Aspect:

Racial Hatred: Gnome

Question Mark

I hate to be that guy, but gnomes had no contact with Darkspear until very recently, like within the past couple of years.   :-[

Sanai

Everyone! Quick! Make a gnome character!
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Drako

the trolls have so had contact with the gnomes. both the gnomes and darkspears fought in the second war. and the current age in wow is post-third war. (yay for wowwiki)

Question Mark

The Second War?  The Darkspear Tribe were on the other side of the continent during the Second War.  I think you're thinking of the Forest Trolls, which the Old Horde used to fight the Alliance'o'Lordaeron.  Also, the gnomes only contributed machinery and schematics, not foot soldiers.

Check http://www.wowwiki.com/Darkspear_tribe#History  and  http://www.wowwiki.com/Second_War  (the list of combatants on the sidebar) for the facts.  Trust me when I say that the first time a gnome saw a Darkspear troll was in the past five years.

Drako

I stand corrected on a global scale but that doesn't mean that there weren't small interactions that the history books don't tell about.

Question Mark

If you can somehow manage to get gnomes into the Broken Isles on a small scale, by all means, go right ahead.

Sessha

There is a very easy way to solve this people. Both Darkspear trolls and Gnomes interact with each other as part of being in the both Argent Crusade and the Argent Dawn as well the Aldor and the Scyer in Shattrath.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Question Mark

Quote from: Sessha on May 31, 2010, 04:21:20 PM
There is a very easy way to solve this people. Both Darkspear trolls and Gnomes interact with each other as part of being in the both Argent Crusade and the Argent Dawn as well the Aldor and the Scyer in Shattrath.

We were talking about a raiding party of gnomes that killed Kittar's father when Kittar was born, so this is long before any Argent's or Shattrath's.  :P

Dashenka

OMG OMG OMG!!!

World of warcraft.... *drools*

Is there still room for me? I would like to play a Gnome Warlock!! Bit of a nutter gnome with psycho outbursts and all....

can I please please please...

*puppylook*
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Drako

I'm sure everyone will agree that we could always use more players and I don't think we have any squishy squishes so have at it.

As a note, my Troll priest really doesn't like gnomes so don't be surprised. And there's a tauren druid who likes to punt gnomes, too.

But it won't be too bad.

Dashenka

but she will be badass... she'll shove a fireball up your a** if you insult her :D  Anyway I have to go now... I'll post my character in a couple hours when I get back..

Question Mark

Whoo!  We get Dashenka in our RP now!

AND SHE CHOSE A GNOME!

Never fear, small-but-incredibly-powerful member of the Alliance.  I'll make sure no one steps on you by accident.

Drako

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Drako on June 01, 2010, 09:09:22 AM
I'm sure everyone will agree that we could always use more players and I don't think we have any squishy squishes so have at it.

As a note, my Troll priest really doesn't like gnomes so don't be surprised. And there's a tauren druid who likes to punt gnomes, too.

But it won't be too bad.

Carefully, you know there is at least one dragon out there that likes posing as a gnome.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Chronormu

I was going to make a paladin who had ties to the Bronze Dragonflight but felt my character wouldn't be a good fit.

Dashenka

Name: Caramadge Voidwhisper

Race: Gnome

Class: Warlock

Specialization: Destruction

Talents: Very good with plants and potions

Spells/Skills: She prefers the fire bolt, rain of fire and a lot of curses

Faction: Alliance

Secondary Faction/s: Sporeggar

Titles: Ambassador Caramadge of Sporeggar

Status within your hometown: Exalted

Appearance:

Except the stupid helmet.

History: After Gnomeregan had fallen she accepted the shelter of the Dwarves reluctant and when they then banned her to the outer reaches of their city because she was a warlock, she moved back to the outskirts of Gnomeregan and setup her house there. Her shop is still in Ironforge and in her quest for ever new potions, she has set her eyes on Outland and it's many new herbs and continents to explore.

Personality: Cute and cuddly but also evil and a little psychotic now and then

Armor:  The highest armor with the looks of the above picture

Weapon: A high level wicked looking staff she calls 'Carbonkle'

Mount of choice: Her Darnassian Mistsaber and the Veridian Netherdrake

Hearthstone location: Her laboratory in Ironforge

Sexual Experience: She keeps it a secret

Sexual Preferences: Humans and robots and demons

Turn Offs: Tauren and Trolls

Rivals:

Aspect:

Racial Hatred: Hamburge... Tauren!

Drako

Question Mark

Cardwolf

The game is under full swing, but we're still taking more players in fact we need more! 

OOC

Don't want to read all the posts?  Get a quick start via Journal and Diary entries!

Journals and Diaries

Think your ready?

Main Thread