Saving mother in law from being mugged

Started by james42smith, June 04, 2012, 12:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james42smith

I have an idea I'd like to play with and wondered if there was any female out there who might be interested. Here is the story line:

- James recently returned for an extended tour of duty in Afghanistan. While he tries his best to re-connect with family, friends and a normal pace of life, it's not always easy.

One late afternoon, in preperation to a big family dinner, he drives his mother in law around the city and helps here carrying all kinds of stuff from stores to the car. One final stop happens to be at the liquor store. He never noticed his mother in law being nervous upon getting out the car as the store is located in a fairly seedy part of the city. She only planned on picking up 2 bottles of wine so this time he stayed in the car.

Listening to music in the car and once again debating the meaning of this mondane life, James then notices Nicole coming out of the store but instantly being approached by a fairly large man in run down clothing. James notices Nicole freezing. He instantly steps out of the car and as he approaches Nicole he easily identified a troubled demeaour on her part. It wasn't hard for him to read distressed body language after spending months in a country which has no hope to offer.

As he reaches Nicole's side, he asks if there is a problem and she simply answers "he has a knife and wants my wallet". The man then adds "she is right and i want your wallet too buddy". James then grabs the man's hand, puts one foot behind the man and makes him fall. It all happened at lightning speed and seems so second nature to him. He then grabs the man's knife, takes it away from him and tells him "I see you once again and this knife of yours will be the last thing you see, do I make myself clear". The man, out of breath and humiliated nods without saying a word.

James then grabs Nicole's arm and says, let's go.

Nicole, from that scene develops a huge crush on James and it's from there that I'd like to start playing with the scene. Obviously, having your very own mother in law having a crush on me causes a problem.

Feel like playing?

Let me know.

James