Random Superpowers Go!

Started by Ritsu, December 07, 2012, 06:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ritsu

Well, I was meaning more of which board so i can start up an ooc so people can start funneling me character sheets for approval... :P

mayovagn

I tend to stick things in Extreme just because that way no matter what I won't be shouted at for breaking rules... (Despite me being fairly vanilla really)

Only Ex does scare some folks.

M.
All hail Eris! Kallisti! All Hail Discordia!

Member in good standing but poor sitting and terrible leaning of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

Ritsu

Exactly... I wanna put it somewhere where everyone will be comfortable with the maximum possible event that could happen in that board.

Ritsu

Well it's always a rule for me that Non con applies to the character not the player. I will never not have that rule in place.

apygoos

yay character sheet timmeeeeee
..almost..

luphawk

Quote from: mayovagn on December 10, 2012, 12:51:21 PM
I tend to stick things in Extreme just because that way no matter what I won't be shouted at for breaking rules... (Despite me being fairly vanilla really)

Only Ex does scare some folks.

M.

Same hear, minus the vanilla part.

that’s (mostly) not where my mind was going with this game but I would be in favor of putting it in an area that allowed NC, and of course NC always refers to the character, not the player.  These games tend to be more fun when all parties are having fun.  That said, you don’t want to just put it under NC, that would be misleading and probably scare off a lot more people the putting it under extreme so I vote for extreme.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Caehlim

I think NC makes a lot of sense. They're young people given immense power and one of their first thoughts is probably going to be "How can I use this power to get laid?". I see the prospect of NC storylines fitting in very well (Obviously with metagame consent between players).
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Ritsu

Okay. I'll get the thread up and linked later tonight. I'm super busy at the moment.

jiggles

This sounds like a great deal of fun, and I'd love to join if you aren't too full already.

MzHyde

Is there going to be a thread for this?

Ritsu

Yes! I'm incredibly sorry guys! I've been sick and having a busy past few days.

Here it is: Super U