pokemon universe roleplay{interest check}

Started by cryptkeeper0, January 27, 2011, 06:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cryptkeeper0

The roleplay consists of Pokemon and their trainers  for now through only 3 trainer's are allowed other then me they get to choose 6 different Pokemon all unique to that trainer these 6 Pokemon  but it can include all generations check here http://veekun.com/ for any Pokemon and what moves they can use

We will use altered game rules Pokemon can only have 4 moves like in the game and they must be able to learn them. egg types don't matter so much neither do pp but your Pokemon shouldn't be unfatigued after doing 10 moves.

The Pokemon each trainer choose become Pokemon slots for people who wish to play as Pokemon. Pokemon can learn common speak but I'll try and limit the amount of people who can based on their comfort in rping with out speaking.

please all trainers choose up to 6 Pokemon you'd like but  you can choose to limit the amount you want to 1-6 and if the slots you want open are full then all other Pokemon you choose become free to choose again.

It will be a adult rp so romantic and also sexual encounters between trainers or Pokemons or between the two are allowed. but its not expected or forced.

You can also choose to be apart of team rocket  and a gym leader 3 slots are open for both of those as well or if you want you can simply be a person in the Pokemon world approved on request.

If you have any question and comments please feel free to ask or leave them.  I will be making my trainer last so everybody gets a fair choose of Pokemon.

Malgriff

Sounds cool, I wanna be a trainer :3

Pokemons:
Lucario
Arcanine (Or growlithe first)
Furrett

not sure what trainer I wanna be just yet, I'll throw together a char sheet. if thats ok? :3

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: Akumamika on January 28, 2011, 03:32:59 PM
Sounds cool, I wanna be a trainer :3

Pokemons:
Lucario
Arcanine (Or growlithe first)
Furrett

not sure what trainer I wanna be just yet, I'll throw together a char sheet. if thats ok? :3

yah perfectly ok  :) i just hope more people join

Wolfy

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: Wolfy on January 29, 2011, 05:50:45 AM
I might be interested.
cool what do you want to be a Pokemon or a trainer or other if we don't get enough people I might end up playing a pokemon.

Silk

I'm interestd, but really not sure where I would fit into the story/plot, is thereany details to which is going on?

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: Silk on January 29, 2011, 06:40:47 PM
I'm interestd, but really not sure where I would fit into the story/plot, is thereany details to which is going on?
That's something I've been thinking about and I may have some plot ideas one is that team rocket is doing slave trade and  sex slave trade. With both pokemon and humans. I wouldn't mind listening to anymore ideas or plots. Becuase I'd like the plot to be more of group thing then just me being the complete director.

mannik

I'm kind of interested as well. Haven't really done an RP based on pokemon before, though I do enjoy the whole concept behind it.

I don't really want to be a trainer though. I'm thinking my character could be a scientist who studies pokemon and their behavior. Maybe working on their thesis in hopes of applying as one of Professor Oak's assistants or something.

Malgriff

Name: Emerald
Orientation: Bicurious
Personality: Stubbour and hard headed, a lone wolf type character although does care for her pokemon and others. Hard working and determined to be the best trainer ther is (as all trainers do) but outside of the elite four.
History: Born in Johto Emerald travelled from her home town Violet city all around the region and even went to Sinnoh for two years.
Appearence:
Pokemon:
Lucario
Arcanine
Furrett

cryptkeeper0

A scientist sure not everyone needs to be trainers or pokemon etc

urowen

Is there still room for a male trainer, and also if there is would there be a certain limit as to what region of poke'mon we can use?

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: urowen on January 30, 2011, 09:11:36 PM
Is there still room for a male trainer, and also if there is would there be a certain limit as to what region of poke'mon we can use?
sure infact after you there's at least 1 more and there is no limit just not the same pokemon as other trainers and no multiple legendaries in your party if you have one you can only have that legendary as i want to keep them from becoming common pokemon

mannik

Well, might as well throw up my character sheet as well. Still working on her history. Also, what region is this story starting in? Kinda want to know exactly where to place her in the pokemon world.

---
Name: Orana

Sexual Orientation: bicurious/experimenting

Appearance:

Personality: Kind and curious, though aloof and awkward in social situations. Far more at home in a library or computer lab than she is anywhere else really. She's always looking for new things to learn and new ways of applying her considerable knowledge.

History: Orana always had a head for science. Even as a child. She assumed its only natural considering her father was chief engineer at the local power plant and her mother a botanical researcher studying the effects of various berries on pokemon. Like the other children in her village, she dreamed of traveling the world and encountering as many of them as she could, but unlike them she had no real interest in battles or gym badges. She wanted to see pokemon in their natural habitat, behaving as they would if they had never met humans. She wanted to learn all of their secrets and shed light on the many mysteries that still surounded them.

She followed that childhood dream through schooling, often times forsaking her friends and family in interest of her studies and grades. Her hard work and dedication payed off in the form of a full scholarship to the Mihen University of Pokemon Sciences where she spent the last three and a half years of her life working toward her major in Pokemon Behavioral Science and Psychology.

Orana currently has her eyes set on one of only three openings as one of Professor Oak's aids. With her grades and knowledge, she's a perfect match for the position, or so she thought. Her application was denied due to her lack of actual experience handling pokemon. Though heart broken, she's not going to let that stop her. Professor Oak's letter mentioned that if she could demonstrate first hand knowledge of the miraculous creatures, then he might reconsider.

With her classes finished there's only one thing left to do before getting her degree, and hopefully, Oak's attention. Her thesis paper. A 500 page report about the behavior of pokemon in their natural habitat.

If she went out and gathered first hand observations of Pokemon, and included them in her report, then she could submit it to Professor Oak as proof of her experience, and would likely get a better grade from her instructors to boot. Two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Pokemon: None/Open to suggestion if anyone wants to play as her first pokemon

----

cryptkeeper0

mihen totally non canon new region and  team rocket is after the 3 legendary beauties ( pokemon ) to exploit  there beauty charm and alure to gain lots of money in their efforts to control the pokemon world. but i think these will be the only made up pokemon... for the plot.

Quote from: mannik on January 31, 2011, 01:20:41 AM
Well, might as well throw up my character sheet as well. Still working on her history. Also, what region is this story starting in? Kinda want to know exactly where to place her in the pokemon world.

---

Appearance:

Personality: Kind and curious, though aloof and awkward in social situations. Far more at home in a library or computer lab than she is anywhere else really. She's always looking for new things to learn and new ways of applying her considerable knowledge.

History: (in progress)

----

Wolfy

Quote from: mannik on January 31, 2011, 01:20:41 AM

---

Appearance:

History: (in progress)

----

I'll play her pokemon! :D

Though I wonder, will this RP have Pokemon x Human sex?

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: Wolfy on January 31, 2011, 07:01:47 PM
I'll play her pokemon! :D

Though I wonder, will this RP have Pokemon x Human sex?
Yes but both people have to agree on it. As i don't want pokemon x human or human x human or pokemon x pokemon to be forced well unless you pick to be a team rocket pokemon.. but then its kinda implied that there maybe rape.. or non consensual stuff in general as TEAM ROCKET = Bad dudes.

Wolfy

Well then I guess it'll go in Extreme then. ^0^

Soo...Mannik, what do you think? Is she up for a little inter-species? Lol

mannik

Sure, why not. Could be fun. I can work it into her personal little side story. According to the games, the mating habits of pokemon are a complete mystery to everyone, including the people who run the day care centers. So that could be what she's researching for her thesis. Of course, if anyone asks she'll just say the topic is 'pokemon behavioral studies' or something along those lines.

What pokemon were you wanting to play?

Rukio

I'm so down. I've been dying to RP a pokemon theme. What region is this gonna be set in?

Name: Setsuo Korizawa

Sexual Orientation: Straight, but has a strange attraction to some pokemon.

Appearance:

Personality: Setsuo is a snarky, cocky guy. He refuses to ever believe that there can be someone who dislikes him because he's just so damned awesome. Not that people tend not to. He has an infectious good mood most of the time and is highly charismatic.

History: Setsuo was born it The Unova region. He spent most of his life there, but managed to develop a serious case of wander lust. Thus he set out to see the world and catch all the rarest Pokemon he could find. And maybe even hoard some of the more strangely attractive ones.

Pokemon:
Metang
Litwik
Kirlia
Yamask
Vibrava
Mismagus

mannik

Quote from: Rukio on February 01, 2011, 01:11:02 AM
I'm so down. I've been dying to RP a pokemon theme. What region is this gonna be set in?
That was already answered.

Quote from: cryptkeeper0 on January 31, 2011, 06:49:51 PM
mihen totally non canon new region and  team rocket is after the 3 legendary beauties ( pokemon ) to exploit  there beauty charm and alure to gain lots of money in their efforts to control the pokemon world. but i think these will be the only made up pokemon... for the plot.

Also, I updated my character sheet.

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: Akumamika on January 30, 2011, 04:55:52 AM
Name: Emerald
Orientation: Bicurious
Personality: Stubbour and hard headed, a lone wolf type character although does care for her pokemon and others. Hard working and determined to be the best trainer ther is (as all trainers do) but outside of the elite four.
History: Born in Johto Emerald travelled from her home town Violet city all around the region and even went to Sinnoh for two years.
Appearence:
Pokemon:
Lucario
Arcanine
Furrett

i may be one of your pokemon if you don't mind probably arcannine(growlithe) . Also as a update we only have one more trainer slot left anyone after that  either picks to be a  one of normally 8 but i'll limit it to 3 right now gym leaders, one of 2 team rocket members,leader of team rocket, someones pokemon or 2 more other slots.

But if you pick to be member of team rocket limit your poke types to dark, ghost, normal, poison, maybe psyhic and  dual types are fine or one stolen type of what ever.

Wolfy

Quote from: mannik on February 01, 2011, 12:31:39 AM
Sure, why not. Could be fun. I can work it into her personal little side story. According to the games, the mating habits of pokemon are a complete mystery to everyone, including the people who run the day care centers. So that could be what she's researching for her thesis. Of course, if anyone asks she'll just say the topic is 'pokemon behavioral studies' or something along those lines.

What pokemon were you wanting to play?

I was thinking one of the Eeveelutions, if that's alright...Perhaps either Jolteon, Leafeon(tentacles! :D) or Umbreon...

urowen

Name: Rayd LaChance

Sexual Orientation:Straight

Appearance:

Personality: Jumpy, superstiuos and paranoid. He is a easy going person for the most part, always trying to look at the bright side of any situation. He has a history of having bad luck, but he deals with it day by day.

History:Born and raised in Jhoto, in the small town of New Bark, he got into poke'mon training because of his father's illness. His father had always wanted to be a trainer himself but his illness always kept him inside sick. Rayd decided to live his fathers dream for him.

Pokemon:
Spinnerak
Fearow
Vapereon

mannik

Quote from: Wolfy on February 01, 2011, 11:00:14 AM
I was thinking one of the Eeveelutions, if that's alright...Perhaps either Jolteon, Leafeon(tentacles! :D ) or Umbreon...

To be honest I was sort of hoping for something a little more human form....but I can live a Leafeon or an Umbreon. The tentacle idea could be fun, but Umbreon looks cooler. Which ever you want is fine with me.

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: urowen on February 01, 2011, 06:04:29 PM
Name: Rayd LaChance

Sexual Orientation:Straight

Appearance:

Personality: Jumpy, superstiuos and paranoid. He is a easy going person for the most part, always trying to look at the bright side of any situation. He has a history of having bad luck, but he deals with it day by day.

History:Born and raised in Jhoto, in the small town of New Bark, he got into poke'mon training because of his father's illness. His father had always wanted to be a trainer himself but his illness always kept him inside sick. Rayd decided to live his fathers dream for him.

Pokemon:
Spinnerak
Fearow
Vapereon

cool  that's the last of the trainer spots

spots remain are:

team rocket leader
rocket member 2 slots
gym leaders 3 slots
other 2 slots 1 taken scientist
pokemon slots so far 11    2 taken maybe

And a update for gym leaders the 3 towns you can pick are ginrich dasor and fenrick. Your type of pokemon you use is up to you but it must be different then other leaders but you can pick pokemon previously picked by trainers or rocket members.

Wolfy

Quote from: mannik on February 01, 2011, 06:13:14 PM

To be honest I was sort of hoping for something a little more human form....but I can live a Leafeon or an Umbreon. The tentacle idea could be fun, but Umbreon looks cooler. Which ever you want is fine with me.

Something with a little more human form, hmm? Well....

There's Gallade, for one, or Flygon (Not really human, but my favorite pokemon! :D)....I think Gallade would do for human form, wouldn't it? I would say Lucario, but someone else already has on on their team. lol

Hmm. or maybe Raichu, or Ampharos...

but then again, if you're still fine with Umbreon or Leafeon, then just tell me, and I'll pick one. ^_^

mannik

Well, my personal favorite pokemon is Blaziken, but a teir 3 evolution like that is a little bit too advanced for a newbe pokemon handler like Orana. I am perfectly fine with either Leafeon or Umbreon. Though I think it might be a better idea if her first pokemon was actually Evee rather than one of its evolutions. What better first pokemon for a person studying pokemon behavior than a pokemon that changes into different forms due to behavior. (evolving into leafeon by training in the forest, or umbreon by obtaining maximum happiness/trainer affection at night etc).

Just a thought. If you do want to start off as one or the other, that's cool too. Either way, Orana's going to be so happy to have such a cute and cuddly pokemon of her very own.

Wolfy

Eevee is fine. ^-^...

Yes, a Cute pokemon to love, cuddle..and..other things.

mannik

Well, to be honest I like a little build up before actual romance/sex scenes. Considering the fact that Evee and Orana are basically strangers at the start, it won't exactly make sense for them to just start going at it right off the bat. Trying to get Evee to evolve or simply traveling together could be a good way to further their relationship before actual copulation.

And, if you choose to go with Umbreon as an evolution, their first sexual encounter with eachother could be the trigger. After all, in the games Evee turns into Umbreon when their happiness/relationship with their trainer maxes out at night. So we could possibly use that.

Wolfy

I was actually thinking about doing that. ^-^

mannik

Quote from: Wolfy on February 02, 2011, 12:02:57 AM
I was actually thinking about doing that. ^-^

Then it sounds like we have a plan.  :-)

Wolfy

Yep. ^-^...though I wonder how it will happen..will she just be that interesting in mating habits? Will she just be lonely? hmm...

Xenolord

Hey, if you guys need someone to play a Team Rocket member, I can fill that role. I like playing the despicable type, and villains suit me just fine (Ask Wolfy)

mannik

Quote from: Wolfy on February 02, 2011, 12:14:35 AM
Yep. ^-^ ...though I wonder how it will happen..will she just be that interesting in mating habits? Will she just be lonely? hmm...

Not sure yet. Most likely a little from collumn A, and a little from collumn B.

Rukio

Quote from: Rukio on February 01, 2011, 01:11:02 AM
Name: Setsuo Korizawa

Sexual Orientation: Straight, but has a strange attraction to some pokemon.

Appearance:

Personality: Setsuo is a snarky, cocky guy. He refuses to ever believe that there can be someone who dislikes him because he's just so damned awesome. Not that people tend not to. He has an infectious good mood most of the time and is highly charismatic.

History: Setsuo was born it The Unova region. He spent most of his life there, but managed to develop a serious case of wander lust. Thus he set out to see the world and catch all the rarest Pokemon he could find. And maybe even hoard some of the more strangely attractive ones.

Pokemon:
Metang
Litwik
Kirlia
Yamask
Vibrava
Tangela

Alright. I felt the need to edit my character sheet because I find that Tangela would make so much more sense here than the other.

BraveEarth

Are there still slots open? I've had bad luck with pokemon games but I do love them...

urowen

Quote from: cryptkeeper0 on February 01, 2011, 06:39:30 PM
spots remain are:

team rocket leader
rocket member 2 slots
gym leaders 3 slots
other 2 slots 1 taken scientist
pokemon slots so far 11    2 taken maybe

And a update for gym leaders the 3 towns you can pick are ginrich dasor and fenrick. Your type of pokemon you use is up to you but it must be different then other leaders but you can pick pokemon previously picked by trainers or rocket members.

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: XenoLord on February 02, 2011, 12:14:59 AM
Hey, if you guys need someone to play a Team Rocket member, I can fill that role. I like playing the despicable type, and villains suit me just fine (Ask Wolfy)
cool do you want to be the leader or just a member ?  This is a new team rocket by the way they just use team rocket name and they deal in sex trade and slavery of pokemon and maybe humans. They are after the 3 legendary beauties which represent  charm(as in of mind), allure(as in of heart), and seduction( as in of instinct).

brave earth feel free to join as anyone of those slots trainer slots are closed for now. So if you still want to actually train Pokemon but not be evil be a gym leader.

But other slots. can have pokemon but they are not trainers and don't fight as often and not for the same goals as trainers. So they typically don't have more then one pokemon.
Examples: pokemon breeder, scientist, townsperson, mayor, construction worker, Team rocket captive etc.

Then there are pokemon slots for trainers etc feel free to join as one  but note team rocket Pokemon can be forced to have sex or other things so don't join them if you don't want to be put in that situation.

Xenolord

I'd prefer to play a member (Not a grunt, persay, a veteran member with experience and a good idea of how things work). I don't really like being a leader.

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: XenoLord on February 02, 2011, 12:44:34 PM
I'd prefer to play a member (Not a grunt, persay, a veteran member with experience and a good idea of how things work). I don't really like being a leader.
go ahead and make a character sheet it doesn't have to be long but at least list your Pokemon, dark , poison , ghost, psychic and normal types only but dual types are fine as long as they have one of these types. You have up to 6 pokemon and please try not to pick one trainers have already. but also tell me about his motives for joining team rocket and his goals and maybe his evil personality :) and a rough description of what he looks like.

KaiiVii

Name Jakson Dellori
Nicknames Jak
Age 26
Gender Male
Rank Dark Gym Leader, in Fenrick
Personality A little arrogant and prideful, Jak thinks he is the best of the best, and will do his best to prove it to anyone who challenges him. He's not totally blind to his faults though, and works hard to fix holes in his strategies. He likes people but sometimes annoys them when he brags too much. Most of the time you he's a pretty decent guy.
Appearance Jak has a bit of a babyface, he looks young. He has pale skin, and short sandy brown hair that curls tight on his head, and brown eyes. He stands at an average 5' 11", normally dressing in black cargo jeans, old faded black boots, dark colored t-shirts and a leather jacket. If it gets cold he might put on a set of black arm-warmers and a grey bandanna. he usually has a pair of black sunglasses for when he goes outside as well. What most people don't know is that he can't see very far without them.
Family Mom- Police Officer Mandi, Father- Former Fenrick Gym Leader Peter, 2 younger brothers, Sorrin and Landon.
Attracted To Males and Females
Possessions Potions, Pokeballs, Full Heals and berries atc.
Likes Dark pokemon, rainy days, campfires, caves
Dislikes bright days, bug pokemon, overly cute pokemon, normal types.
OtherPokemon:
M-Houndoom: Shade
F-Nuzleaf: Root
F-Monozu: No Name Yet
F-Choroneko: Asia
F-Honchkrow: Feather
F-Sharpedo: Waverunner

(my pokemon are not up to play)
"Whatever you are, be a good one"- Abe Lincoln

On/Off/Plot/etc Thread :)

Xenolord

Name: Celise Nova
Affiliation\Rank: Team Rocket, Infiltrator Agent
Personality: Celise can best be described as a woman of many faces. When off duty, she keeps to herself, choosing to reserve her words for people who she feels deserve them. She treats her Pokemon better then most Team Rocket members would, seeing them as more then just tools, but means to an end. When on duty, she is a stand-up member of both society and Team Rocket.
Rank Description: Infiltrator Agents are special members of Team Rocket who blend in with the rest of society, greeting newcomers to their assigned cities, finding the 'naive' and 'gullable' members of a civilization and relieving them of the burden of their Pokemon, and sometimes the burden of free will. Infiltrator Agents are required to do whatever the Mark wishes, either dinner, movie, or whatever to make them feel more comfortable with the Agent.
Appearance: Her shoulder-length brown hair and soft amber eyes are inviting and relaxing to those she meets and her smile offers a kind hand and soft words, while her hand fingers the dagger, ready to strike. Standing at six one, she's a slender, attractive figure, attracting lots of attention from her fellow Rocket Members.
Pictoral Reference: Celise Nova
Family: None to speak of.
Orientation: Bisexual
Possessions: Great Balls (10), Revive and Super Potion (5) all in a hiking backpack.
Dislikes: Being called 'honey', 'sweetie', 'princess', or anything other then her name. Rainy days, or overly sunny days.

Pokemon:
Carbon (Ditto)
Sera (Female Haunter)
Darnel (Nidoking)
Lucretia (Jynx)

All of Celise's Pokemon are playable by one or multiple people. How'd I do? Acceptable?

cryptkeeper0

awesome and to all trainers or people with pokemon  as a updated rule you can request that your pokemon aren't played by anyone but  I hope at least some people  keep them open for people who wish to join as pokemon.

urowen

With my character I only ask that Spinerak be un played, my other two, and if crypt allows us to maybe catch more, then I would be honored to have player pokemon

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: urowen on February 02, 2011, 02:58:12 PM
With my character I only ask that Spinerak be un played, my other two, and if crypt allows us to maybe catch more, then I would be honored to have player pokemon
and yes you can have caught wild Pokemon but 6 is the max any trainer or char can have. As according to games and there is no computer for storage. also thats fine as not as many people as i thought seem to be interested in being pokemon but we gotta have some in order to have a pokemon rp xD

urowen

Well if anyone would prefer to play a poke'mon not in my list I am more than happy to either switch them out ot add them to the team.

Rukio

I'm thinking that all but my Unova pokemon and my Tangela are open for characters. I haven't named them, so whoever would like to play as one is more than welcome to give them a name and a gender that suits their taste...... Accept my Kirlia. She's a girl and will stay that way.  ::)

KaiiVii

Rukio, I can either see our characters becoming best friends or hating eachother

Rukio

I think a grudging mixture of the two would be most likely. Besides. Setsuo can't hate anyone. Just like nobody can hate him. He's just too damned awesome.  ;D

KaiiVii

Jak is very similar, they'd be awesome together xD

mannik

Malgriff

Ok notes
1/ I appologise for not being here for a while
2/ All my pokemon are playable,
3/ I only double team battle if thats ok :3 if not single battles are good too ^^

cryptkeeper0

double battle is fine but if someone only has 1 pokemon then you have to have a single battle. I may start it soon and just leave the slots open hopefully some others will join to be them. Before the plot calls for them.

Xenolord

Sooooooo.... We actually gonna do this thing?

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: XenoLord on February 03, 2011, 10:57:26 PM
Sooooooo.... We actually gonna do this thing?

I'm going to call a vote

1. start as is even with out people playing their pokemon.( so all pokemon will be controlled by their trainer that aren't taken)
2. start with only the pokemon trainers have people playing for them ( including own played pokemon) so those slots are open for people to join in as wild caught ?
3.start as is but pokemon trainers pokemon that slots not  closed already will not be controllable until someone joins in as them or trainer controls them till someone does?
4. a mixture of 1, 2 and 3 being up to trainer.
5. don't start yet.

note: if we start now people will be limited to around fendrick until we find another gym leader.

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: Akumamika on February 04, 2011, 11:59:50 AM
I vote 1
oops i realized i meant to put 1 in option 4 you can recast vote to 4 if you want.

Xenolord

KaiiVii

mannik

Rukio

mannik

.....so is this getting started or what? Keep waiting and the people who are here are bound to lose interest.

KaiiVii

Crypt Works on the weekend, sorry. I'll remind him to post in the morning.

mannik

cryptkeeper0

I'm still waiting on a couple people to vote.

Wolfy

I vote..1, I guess. o3o Cause ya know, I'm already being a pokemon...

mannik

Ironwolf85

Ah vote 4
I feel like playing the Vaporeon slot that's open, but I have a worry, I prefer my scenes with humanoids, not simply a beast looking poke'mon
should we add a type of evoloution stone just in case?

oh man just had a thought, a trainer is lonely out in the wilderness so they "Evolve" a boyfriend or girlfriend from their poke'mon
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: mannik on February 09, 2011, 09:59:56 AM
Ok......who hasn't voted yet?
urowen is the only person left who hasn't voted

no anthro's as its based on poke universe but you could simply be a pokefan who likes vaporeon and wears a costume. Perhaps you could be poke store manager or clerk or pokecenter nurse ? but no vaporeon anthros there is another rp for that the poke-girl one sorry

Ironwolf85

I understand, I might still play a poke'mon, I was just annoyed that if I played vaporeon or some other four legged one, I loose my opposable thumbs.
ah wantz mah thumbs
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on February 09, 2011, 12:27:45 PM
I understand, I might still play a poke'mon, I was just annoyed that if I played vaporeon or some other four legged one, I loose my opposable thumbs.
ah wantz mah thumbs
yah most of the four legged ones have paws no thumbs. You could be a wild pokemon that could be caught if you want to choose ?

I've decided to start soon and the verdict of vote is 4 due to me voting 4 to break the tie and no response so far from one member. So trainers will have a choose to accept new members into there group as pokemon if they wish and what ever way they wish Or  not all if you want to keep your slots closed after start.

I will post the main starting plot area and description etc. Feel free to join as long as your in this list ( it will be in extreme due possible inter-species stuffs)  I will be splitting it into groups for better organization for the start at least and which will determine were you start.

group 1:
Emerald:Akumamika
Arcanine: cryptkeeper0
lucario: none or Akumamika or maybe open
furret:none or Akumamika or maybe open

group 2:
orana(scientist): mannik
evee: wolfy

group 3:
Setsuo Korizawa: Rukio
Metang: Rukio or open/closed
Litwik: Rukio or open/closed
Kirlia: Rukio or open/closed
Yamask:Rukio or open/closed
Vibrava:Rukio or open/closed
Tangela:Rukio

group 4:
Rayd LaChance :urowen
spinark: Urowen
vaporeon: possible Ironwolf85
fearow: open/closed or urowen
Jackson Dellori: all pokemon controlled by kaiivii

group 5:
Celise Nova: xenolord
ditto: xenolord or open/closed
Huanter: xenolord or open/closed
jinx: xenolord or open/closed
nidoking: xenolord or open/closed
team rocket leader: cryptkeeper for now

if or when you are allowing people to join as your pokemon please post the slots you wish to fill in this thread.

I will keep certian slots open for people to join in as well as we progress.

currently looking for more  gym leaders a shop owner and pokecenter nurse and more team rockets.

pokemon thread Here it is feel free to pm me with questions or concerns.

Shade

Are there still spots available in this game?

Malgriff

My pokemon slots are open sorry if I hadn't said that before, or if you want to be a wild pokemon I catch later that's good too.

Xenolord

Aye, as are mine. Don't be shy if you wanna be the Pokemon on an evil chick with a penchant for deception.

KaiiVii

And the RP is up in case you guys didn't see it xD

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: Shade on February 12, 2011, 12:35:34 AM
Are there still spots available in this game?
yes Their pokemon or wild or we have 2 gym leader slots open or 2 team rocket or 2 other slots: like pokemon breeder, cop, contruction worker, martial artist, pokecenter nurse, etc. but any character other then pokemon slots for trainers needs to be approved by me.

Shade

I think I'd rather be a trainer. Or maybe the Lucario on Akumamika's team. I seem to remember something earlier in the thread that each trainer has to have unique pokemon, or something like that?

Malgriff

Shade

Thanks, though I'm still not sure. I love Lucario, it's one of my favorite pokemon. But I'd like to be a trainer too. And if only one of each pokemon can be in this game (only one trainer having a Lucario, for example) then I can't have one. What to do, what to do...

Malgriff

You can be my Lucario and make a character and wait ffor approval, they didnt say you cant play only one character

Shade

I'd rather only take on character at the moment.

KaiiVii

you can't be a regular trainer, unless you meant one of the Rockets, Gym Leaders or 'other' that are open. I think, totally not sure, you will have to ask him for sure, but I think Crypt said something like Gym leaders could have any pokemon and were exempt from the unique rule. Don't quote me on that though.

cryptkeeper0

yes gym leaders are exempt to the one pokemon rule just so long as you only have pokemon of one type so for lucario its either a fighting gym or steel gym. I did this mostly so  gym leaders have wide selection within there type since they are limited to one type. But ginrich dasor are the towns still open for a gym but you could start in fenrick like on a break or something if you'd like to start were the others are.

but yes trainer slots are closed for now until we get more gym leaders and rockets

Shade

Alright. I think I'll take the position of Akumamika's Lucario then.

Shade

Question : since I'm wanting to play a trainer's Pokémon, would I have to wait to be let out of the pokeball, or would the Pokémon be able to come out of the pokeball on it's own? I know it's not normal, but it does happen in the show sometimes if I remember right.

cryptkeeper0

you have to wait. As far as my knowledge of anime idk, though i have very little. But the games only wild pokemon can do that.

Malgriff

some pokemon let themselves out if they sense the trainer is in distress or they just feel like it, since Lucario can sensa aura too he can come out whenever he likes :3

Shade

mannik

OK....What's going on? Why isn't anyone posting? (Besides Akumamika and Rukio of course.)

Rukio

I think we may need a reminder update or something.

Shade

I was going to wait a bit before having Lucario pop out, though I may just go ahead if no one posts.

cryptkeeper0

I'm both waiting to be let out of my ball too or for a few others to post...

Xenolord

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: cryptkeeper0 on February 09, 2011, 12:57:22 PM
yah most of the four legged ones have paws no thumbs. You could be a wild pokemon that could be caught if you want to choose ?

I've decided to start soon and the verdict of vote is 4 due to me voting 4 to break the tie and no response so far from one member. So trainers will have a choose to accept new members into there group as pokemon if they wish and what ever way they wish Or  not all if you want to keep your slots closed after start.

I will post the main starting plot area and description etc. Feel free to join as long as your in this list ( it will be in extreme due possible inter-species stuffs)  I will be splitting it into groups for better organization for the start at least and which will determine were you start.

group 1:
Emerald:Akumamika
Arcanine: cryptkeeper0
lucario: none or Akumamika or maybe open
furret:none or Akumamika or maybe open

group 2:
orana(scientist): mannik
evee: wolfy

group 3:
Setsuo Korizawa: Rukio
Metang: Rukio or open/closed
Litwik: Rukio or open/closed
Kirlia: Rukio or open/closed
Yamask:Rukio or open/closed
Vibrava:Rukio or open/closed
Tangela:Rukio

group 4:
Rayd LaChance :urowen
spinark: Urowen
vaporeon: possible Ironwolf85
fearow: open/closed or urowen
Jackson Dellori: all pokemon controlled by kaiivii

group 5:
Celise Nova: xenolord
ditto: xenolord or open/closed
Huanter: xenolord or open/closed
jinx: xenolord or open/closed
nidoking: xenolord or open/closed
team rocket leader: cryptkeeper for now

if or when you are allowing people to join as your pokemon please post the slots you wish to fill in this thread.

I will keep certian slots open for people to join in as well as we progress.

currently looking for more  gym leaders a shop owner and pokecenter nurse and more team rockets.

pokemon thread Here it is feel free to pm me with questions or concerns.
yep we have....  the links at the bottom of this post.

Shade

The game still seems to be having trouble taking off...

mannik

Quote from: Shade on February 22, 2011, 08:54:06 AM
The game still seems to be having trouble taking off...

Yep, I've noticed that as well.

I blame it on the fact that the people who haven't posted are....well, not posting. That leaves people waiting with nothing to do, for instance, I can do nothing else until Wolfy posts without directly hijacking his character....which would kind of defeat the point...so...yeah.

I've alredy sent him two 'Why are you not posting?' messages, and still no post, so....don't really know what else I can do beside that.

Unless things get moving real soon I'm going to go ahead and drop out. Not like I'm getting much RPing done as it is.