Bdsm club (wife swap, extreme, incest)

Started by stargirl, December 28, 2012, 07:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargirl

Hello guys,
I have seen some groups like this trying to world. It is my time to make it work.

The idea is having one or more Dom couples making a club for bdsm. They may lure some young couples or vanilla people in it, and introduce others that are part interested. The club have a secret that it goes kind of extreme, even to the point of having incest as they will suggest family to involve sons and daughters over 16 in it too.

This is just the initial suggestion for you interest. I have will be GMing it, but I may need help. I'm very sub myself, so I will need at least one strong couple to make it work.

Waiting for you to join in.

Just post a character sheet in the thread and wait for approval. Once I have it right, I will move the sheet to a permanent character list.

The suggested sheet has:

[float=left][img width=300][/img][/float]
[b]Player name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Character Description:[/b] (Photo is required)
[b]Character History:[/b]
[b]Character and Players ONs and OFFs:[/b]

Chrystal

Go on then....

I'm in... Lesbian Domme character, who is okay with D-ing guys too.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

BlackestKnight

Is it out of the question to assume that this club isn't the kind of sex club that functions  as a sort of lounge and bar cover , If I ever heard of one with a lounge that is. I really wanted to make a musician too.

stargirl

I have no plans for it having a fixed place. Anyway, I'm open to suggestions. As we have the first players we can set things like that.

You are very welcome, Crystal.

DS2K

Sound like fun, count me interest.  I'm always willing to co-gm if you need help star.
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=26009">Profile On/Off List[/url]
---
                Ferengi Rules of Acquisition:
                         Number 76:
            Every once in a while, declare peace,
          It confuses the hell out of your enemies.

Interested

Submissive in here looking for ballbusting/hardcore torture dom or domme.

TamaRose

I would like to play a young female sub. I would even be interested in the incest part.

Interested

I think maybe you might get more interest without "Incest" in the title, even though it's allowed.

Brumak

stargirl

Hello to all of you.

It looks like we have enough interest to start closing details.

Ds2k, yes, I may use some help. To start with, we are just welcome to help talking to people if I delay for something. That would help people know this tread is well. The same goes for Christal, as she have been giving me valuable HM advices. I think we will have a great group here.

My intention is start with a few threads and then cross scenes as more people join in. So, it may have as many players as we can get, as long as we have co-gms to handle it.

It looks like incest in the title isn't scaring so much players. Of course, those who don't like the theme don't have to participate in it.

We need like a couple, or just two friends to be the doms starting the idea. I can play a female sub, female sub with a daughter, or even a daughter to someone.

Put your ideas here,  I will soon add the character templates here.

Welcome to the club!

Chrystal

I think we need more women players.

If need be, I can play a bi domme with a sub husband and a pretty teenage daughter... But dear hubby needs to be aware that he is in for a world of humiliation as well as pain... :D

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

TamaRose

I don't need the incest. If I can just get a Dom who likes to break in a feisty girl I am all in.

stargirl

Okay. As I see now, we have 3 girls and 4 boys. If the Black Knight stays with us.

We could start talking to each other to make pairs. We need more girls, that is sure. If someone makes a pair, just posted here.

As for me, I would be a young wife for one of the boys or someone's daughter. If one of the guys wants an innocent wife, just send me a message or post here.

Interested

Quote from: Chrystal on December 29, 2012, 10:33:21 AM
I think we need more women players.

If need be, I can play a bi domme with a sub husband and a pretty teenage daughter... But dear hubby needs to be aware that he is in for a world of humiliation as well as pain... :D

I don't do incest myself. :/ I hope you weren't meaning me.

I hope we can find someone who's willing to break balls. . . and pride.

DS2K

If your up for it I like to pair up with you, Star, as my young wife or daughter.
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=26009">Profile On/Off List[/url]
---
                Ferengi Rules of Acquisition:
                         Number 76:
            Every once in a while, declare peace,
          It confuses the hell out of your enemies.

Chrystal

Quote from: Interested on December 29, 2012, 04:55:33 PM
I don't do incest myself. :/ I hope you weren't meaning me.

I hope we can find someone who's willing to break balls. . . and pride.

In fact, I would much prefer to play a lesbian... If you don't do incest, that's fine. I am actually more than happy to... Hmm, let's see.....

If I were the ball-breaker wife, and you played my high-voiced hubby, and Stargirl was our teenage daughter.... You wouldn't have to do anything to her, but you might be forced to watch...?

How does that sound?

Quote from: DS2K on December 29, 2012, 05:47:19 PM
If your up for it I like to pair up with you, as my young wife or daughter.

Who?

Interested

Nah, I' think it would be best if I just found someone else. :O thanks though. :)

MagicalPen

You had me at incest...

...which means I'd be interested in such a role.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

didoanna

Umm.....I'm not very pushy.  Would it be fine if I played as a maybe a nice, shy guy?  Or 'girlie sissy' type? *grins*

stargirl

Hi,
  We sure need more girls. If some of you guys would like to invite your friends who play as females, that would help a lot. So, unless we get more females, the new players will have to stay on hold.

As Didoanna is going to play a girly character, he said something ok, as far as there is someone who wants to pair with him.

Chrystal

SG, are you going to put some sort of character sheet template up?

stargirl

Given that I will be very busy on the next two days, for obvious reasons, I will be posted the character template on January 2nd.

Happy new year for all, and wish you all great role play for the next year.

didoanna

didoanna

*nice waves* *grins* hope you have a nice new year...