The Vixen {Seeking longterm M or F}

Started by beautifulexhale, November 19, 2015, 11:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beautifulexhale

Chapter One: “Casting Off”

By day I live as Nick McCarthy. I float upstream with the rest of the other 9-5 drones Monday thru Friday. I share a cubicle with an obnoxious slob by the name of Randy who insists on eating every meal over his keyboard. I’ve gotten better at blocking it out. My boss is a kiss ass, but he mostly leaves me be. I punch in. I punch out. I go home.

I drive a nice car. It’s leased. It’s a status symbol I suppose. I live uptown in a nice three-bedroom condo. My fiancee Jen likes the luxury of it all. She likes our neighbors too. But then talks shit about them once they’re out of ear shot. I hate that about her. Jen has an annoying laugh that starts to rake your nerves raw after awhile.

Somedays I just want to scream.

But it’s my little hobby that keeps me sane. I travel a lot for my job. New city just about every week. I spend a lot of time alone and living out of hotel rooms. This is where I get to indulge. No one would know or expect, but I have a female persona that goes by the name Paige.

I love being Paige. She’s edgy, sexy, seductive, and confident. She’s well spoken, articulate and one heck of a good date. She can be what I can’t be as Nick. She can be dark, intriguing, mysterious. She can steal the attention of the room with her jet black hair and pale skin. Just last year I started to welcome the male attention my female persona gets. It’s been hard to look back. When I get to be Paige there’s freedom. There’s no inhibitions. I love the other travelers that I meet that wine and dine me. I love the weekend romances and of course … the smoking hot sex.

The longer I spend as Paige the harder it is to go back to being Nick. I worry about that sometimes. I think about what Jen would think if she knew that I have better sex with the men who take me out. That some of the passion and connection I feel with them can't rival what her and I have. It's a mind trip to say the least.

Tonight, however, I’m a little nervous. I’m going to be heading to dinner in a bit to meet one of my usual dates. But things are a little different this time. We’re both here in Chicago for the week and he’s asked me to spend the week as his fiancee. It’s just for show of course, but that’ll be the longest I have spent as Paige. I’m nervous because I’m afraid how I’ll feel once the week has passed.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to read. I know it was long, but my intent was to attract the right kind of writer for a tale like this. I'm hoping this will garner replies. This is just one direction the story can go. Let's figure out who your character is. Let's chat and see what sounds the most fun for this.

I'm looking for something with a slow, intense build up, and something sensual and very erotic. My limits are incest, scat, urine, animals, anything really extreme. Not looking for abuse or bondage. Please be a good writer! Trust me it'll be worth it.

When you message me let's work on some backstory. I'd love to be able to get a long form story out of this.

Simple enough? Awesome. Let's have fun!

beautifulexhale

Blowing the dust off this and giving it a bump to see if anyone might be interested.