Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 4 [Ended]

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 04:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Quote from: Kaz the Beast on June 15, 2009, 03:45:08 PM
*calls out of Marg's hut*

Ummm... she'll be free in a while.  Maybe...

-Calles out as well-

Make it another two hours...her mouth is full at the moment.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Xillen

Lynch Votes:
  • Saffron - 10 votes: Ket, Will, Ladysky, Greenthorn, Kaz, Trieste, Avi, Josietta, Aiden, Saku
  • Avi - 8 votes: Eden, Saffron, Desan, Krysia, Rafufu, Fragile Dreams, Marguerite, Maeven
  • Scott - 2 votes: Mannik, Ryven
  • Rockin - 1 vote: Scott
  • Saku - 1 vote: Rockin
  • Ladysky - 1 vote: Rhapsody
  • Aiden - 1 vote: Teno
  • Teno
  • Desan
  • Marguerite
  • Trieste
  • Elunari
  • Greenthorn
  • Kaz
  • Eden
  • Fragile Dreams
  • Josietta
  • Ket
  • Krysia
  • Maeven
  • Mannik
  • Pianoman
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody
  • Ryven
  • Will

Not yet voted: Elunari, Pianoman

Remaining Roles:
  • 13 Peasants (including one Halfbreed)
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 4 Werewolves (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

Elunari

Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

pianoman7117

Piano looks at Saffron, and looks at Ladysky. "I'm sorry Saffron, but I must follow my mistress."

LadySky

*petpets her pianoman and summons him into the dresshop to be fitted for his new chaps*
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Maeven

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Xillen

Lynch Votes:
  • Saffron - 12 votes: Ket, Will, Ladysky, Greenthorn, Kaz, Trieste, Avi, Josietta, Aiden, Saku, Pianoman, Maeven
  • Avi - 8 votes: Eden, Saffron, Desan, Krysia, Rafufu, Fragile Dreams, Marguerite, Elunari
  • Ladysky - 1 vote: Rhapsody
  • Teno
  • Desan
  • Marguerite
  • Trieste
  • Elunari
  • Greenthorn
  • Kaz
  • Eden
  • Fragile Dreams
  • Josietta
  • Ket
  • Krysia
  • Maeven
  • Mannik
  • Pianoman
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody
  • Ryven
  • Will

Remaining Roles:
  • 13 Peasants (including one Halfbreed)
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 1 Alpha

Since it's a pretty close call, I give either side about one more hour, before the curtain drops.

Ryven

Rhapsody

... That's a lot of people certain either way. 

I'm going to change my vote to Avi.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Xillen

Lynch Votes:
  • Saffron - 12 votes: Ket, Will, Ladysky, Greenthorn, Kaz, Trieste, Avi, Josietta, Aiden, Saku, Pianoman, Maeven
  • Avi - 9 votes: Eden, Saffron, Desan, Krysia, Rafufu, Fragile Dreams, Marguerite, Elunari, Rhapsody
  • Ladysky
  • Teno
  • Desan
  • Marguerite
  • Trieste
  • Elunari
  • Greenthorn
  • Kaz
  • Eden
  • Fragile Dreams
  • Josietta
  • Ket
  • Krysia
  • Maeven
  • Mannik
  • Pianoman
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody
  • Ryven
  • Will

The people decided that, if anyone were to engage in mystic rituals that included removing dead furries from hanging from the tree, it would be Saffron. However, since they were unsure, they decided to go for one more test.

The plan was that Saffron would be tossed, stripped of her clothed and all tied up, into the lake next to the village. If she really stayed in touch with mystic powers, she would have to resort to them to stay alive, causing the villagers proof that Saffron was the one they were looking for.

And thus it happened. They tossed her in nothing but the ropes that tied her limbs to her body into the nearby lake, and then watched her. At first, a few air bubbles rose to the surface, but after a while, nothing. Saffron, just an ordinary peasant, did not possess any special powers, and drowned, her grave being the bottom of the lake.

The rest of the villagers, noticing the error of their ways, decided to get get a good night's sleep to come up with a better plan tomorrow.

Remaining players:
  • Avi
  • Scott
  • Rockin
  • Sakun
  • Aiden
  • Ladysky
  • Teno
  • Desan
  • Marguerite
  • Trieste
  • Elunari
  • Greenthorn
  • Kaz
  • Eden
  • Fragile Dreams
  • Josietta
  • Ket
  • Krysia
  • Maeven
  • Mannik
  • Pianoman
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody
  • Ryven
  • Will

Remaining Roles:
  • 12 Peasants (possibly including one Halfbreed)
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 1 Alpha

Trieste

* Trieste scowls and shakes her head, going back to her hut with heavy feet and a heavier heart.

Avi

Avi too feels a wave of guilt as he watches the scene.  Closing his eyes, he has to look away as Saffron is thrown into the lake, his expression quite pained as he retreats to his hut.  "Damn it... God forgive me."
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Rhapsody

*Just shakes her head as the bubbles stop and Saffron does not re-emerge from the lake*  What a stupid test... if you're innocent, you die.  If you're guilty, you survive to be killed another way.  Whoever thought up this method of weeding the guilty from the innocent really needs to have an intimate encounter with some poison ivy.  *She briefly considers heading into the woods to find some for the next time that someone's tossed into the lake for "innocence testing", then just gives up and returns to her tent for the night*
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Kazyth

*sighs softly and wanders a bit, gathering up some wildflowers and scattering their petals across the surface of the lake*  Sorry, my dear Saffron.  I had to do what I did.  I'd ask you to understand, but I'm pretty sure you'd stab me somehere painful if you could.

*that said, he wanders back to his new hut, taking the time to throw a few things out from under the bed before taking a blanket and curling up*
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

LadySky

LadySky watches as Saffron drowns and stands beside the lake for hours afterward. Her heart is heavy and she feels the worst guilt she has every known weighing upon her heart. Her instincts were off somehow this day and she shed tears of remorse for her terrible decison. Finally she made her way back to her little cottage and crawled into bed tired and heartbroken.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

Ryven watches as Saff sinks to the bottom of the lake.  When she doesn't emerge, he sighs heavily before walking to the waterline and throwing a small package into the water.  It slowly sinks to the bottom of the lake...a package of goodies for the afterlife.  He makes his way back to his bakery to close up for the evening.

Nadir

Eden sighs, then eyes Mar. "Hey, Mar... are you going to wear those spurs to bed?" 

Teno

"Damn it." Teno still didn't know why they had to go ahead and drown someone, just because. Frustrated that it seemed like a witch hunt had begun, he returned to the hut he called his house, and locked up everywhere, afraid more because of his fellow villagers than any supposed threat.

Marguerite

Quote from: Eden on June 15, 2009, 07:54:05 PM
Eden sighs, then eyes Mar. "Hey, Mar... are you going to wear those spurs to bed?"

She sighed as well and glanced over to Eden, "Come on, you can snuggle up with me and hide the tears I have," she whispered.

Ket

Ket watched silently as Saffron disappeared beneath the water, her face showing a glimmer of hope when the bubbles appeared.  But when there were no more bubbles, she hung her head low as tears silently slid down her cheeks.  "I'm sorry, Saff."  she said as she turned and made her way back to her hut, leaning against the doorway looking numb. 
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Desan

Quote from: Trieste on June 15, 2009, 07:30:58 PM
* Trieste scowls and shakes her head, going back to her hut with heavy feet and a heavier heart.

*He throws his staff down in frustration* Thanks guys. Just thanks. *He sighs and wipes a few tears from his face as he watches Saffron's body hang there on the tree*
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Trieste

Quote from: Sir Desan on June 15, 2009, 08:23:26 PM
*He throws his staff down in frustration* Thanks guys. Just thanks. *He sighs and wipes a few tears from his face as he watches Saffron's body hang there on the tree*

(( Body is under the lake, mister post-skimmer man. :P ))

Marguerite

[[I think he is upset his lovely has been taken away from him.]]]

Trieste

Marguerite

[[I doubt teasing him when he lost his love will put him in good moods. Best to leave him with a bottle of vodka and make sure he is not suicidal.]]