Come play with me... (F seeking M or F)

Started by dizzysub, February 06, 2011, 09:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dizzysub

I'd been off the market for a while, because I had too many games and not enough time, but my schedule is clearing up, and several of my games got dropped, so her are a couple of my desires, PM me if you are interested.

Basic Plots:

Boss/Secretary - I want a Male Boss to my female secretary/assistant.  This is not a well defined plot of mine, but I like the dynamics of him being in power over her.  Either character can be the seducer based on what we decided during our planning stages.taken

Shifters! Trainer/Trainee:  My desire is a male shifter who is a designated trainer for new shifters.  My character would be a new shifter, who hasn't gotten control of her abilities yet.  I see the relationship in this RP as being sex that leads to love.  Any partner in this game would need to be willing to have sex in human form, partially shifted, and fully shifted.  Time period/location are negotiable, but I would prefer the animal be a wolf or large cat.

F/F  College Roommates:  I've never done a strictly F/F RP, so anyone who wanted to undertake this with me would need to be aware that its a new type of character for me.  I see this as two girls who've never met sharing a dorm room.  My character will not be a lesbian coming into the RP.  I want the other character to seduce me slowly, slowly getting me to reveal my kinky side.  Eventually we can add toys to the game as well, if it suits both of us.  I would like a RL female to RP this one with me, just a personal preference! :)

Demon/Human girl: I have the first post for this RP ready, as I had a partner who backed out.  The basic plot is that my female character accidentally summons a demon, but any other plot points/ideas are welcome.  If you are interested in this RP, I can pm you the first post so you can get an idea of what I had started.
Pairings I always like:

Teacher/Student
Frat boy/nerdy girl
Were-cat/human girl
Dom/sub
Lord/Lady

Existing characters/pairings:

Spike/Buffy  (BtVS)
Willow/Tara  ""
Draco/Hermione (HP)
Connor/Abby  (Primeval)
Tim Riggins/Julie Taylor (FNL)

Will add more plots/pairings as time goes on...

IMPORTANT:
If you want to write with me, please make sure you check my Ons & Offs to see that we are compatible.  Also, know that I reserve the right to respectfully decline writing with you.  I WILL check past RPs for writing style/ability.  I always feel bad saying no, but its gotten me into some RPs in the past that I wasn't happy with or having any fun with.

A Sample of my work: The Temp , Ons & Offs, Apologies & Absences

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.  Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Sancti.

dizzysub

A Sample of my work: The Temp , Ons & Offs, Apologies & Absences

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.  Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Sancti.