I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

I <3 Ravenchild for his unique signature.

LaCroix

I <3 Sybl for noticing and liking the signature from George Carlin :-)
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Sybl

I <3 Ravenchild for using the name Raven, one of my favorite birds.

MiaFire

I love Sybl for her friendly attitude
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

LaCroix

I <3 Mia because she is so cute.
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Sybl

I <3 Ravenchild for being nice. (shhh don't tell him I said that)   ;)

Belle33

I<3 Sybl for being so talented.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

I <3 Belle because she is a super sweet.

Story Tale

I <3 Sybl for the collarbones on her new avi.

Jason

I <3 najlah for resting by a Tumtum tree. I need to rest, actually, and I envy how you can pick any place and rest there. Wonderful quality, but unfortunately for me I'm always Crazy, no time for resting for me!  ;D

Story Tale

*makes room for Jay under her tumtum tree* <3s because when I see your avie I picuture Jay from Jay and silent Bob, and he's always molesting himself for me and singing "would you fuck me?" Good times, good times..

And my apologies if that post made absolutely no sense to you.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Naj cause she makes sense to me :)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Story Tale

<3s cause they say keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, so the unknowns should obviously be kept closest of all.

So.. ahh.. whatcha got under that cape big boy?

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Naj cause she seems quite wise...

You're the psychic, shouldn't you know what I'm hidin, rainbow girl?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Story Tale

<3s because she knows exactly what he's got under his cape, and how big it is.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Naj cause she's... inspiring ;)
Moments of Sanity

Story Tale

<3s Insanity because he makes me feel like I'm having flashbacks. It's a good thing!

Insanityenviesme

<3 Naj cause she'll never see me comin ;)
Moments of Sanity

Story Tale

Lol.. oh so many ways I could interpret that..

<3s for making me think.

Kazuume

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Izzie Aditi

I <3 Zu because she's awesome in many many ways *supercuddles*
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Story Tale

I <3 izzie because she supercuddles

Izzie Aditi

I <3 najlah because of her pretty avatar *supercuddles her as well*
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Jeffrey

I <3 Izzie because her supercuddles are tax free
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Miss Lilly

I <3 Jeffrey for adopting Bear with me!
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!