The Lottery (Interest Check)-- Supernatural/Exotic, Possibly Extreme/NC

Started by zoarster, June 25, 2010, 10:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NinaN

Looks good, glad to see the added detail.  Now, how about getting some more people to sign up?

Panthean

I'm in! I'm not too familiar with dice systems but I think this would be worthwhile to try it out. I actually have two characters that I would like to use, if I can't... I'll explain which I prefer to use.

PREFERRED
SurName: Adia
Demon Name: Ceradia
Sex: Female
Species: Demon (Alternate form: Cerberus)
Sexual Preference: F/F
Age: Appears 19, actual age is unknown and I change it a lot
Appearance: Adia is about 6 feet tall and possesses an appearance that would fool anyone into thinking she was nearly a human anatomically. She possesses 5 inch long wolf ears, a 3 foot long wolf tail, claws, and razor sharp, inhuman teeth. Her eyes are typically red but they become a swirl of fire and darkness when she becomes angry at all. She has a short blanket of fur covering her back, shoulders, and hips. Her hair is short for most girls, falling no lower than the bottom of her jaw. Her back possesses a spine that branches off into three separate bone structures, only one leading up her neck to her head. Her hair and fur color is dark brown. She often appears covered in dirt or blood. She typically wears loose black pants with a scary looking belt, and a shoulder-less shirt with a tail that falls right above her belly. She has a fairly large chest and her body appears muscularly toned without being bulky.

Bio: Adia was born a Cerberus. The Cerberi as a species can either choose a path of darkness and evil, or try to resist sin and become servants of good. They are easily corruptible, especially by other demons, and often serve as guard dogs, or in Adia's case, even attack dogs and retrievers of souls that escape from hell. Adia's master is Panthean, who in most cases is a neutral chaotic deity, but in this story's case just an exceptionally powerful demon that I have no intent on bringing in. She is normally in her wolfen form but possesses and alternate form: a three headed demonic canine with molten iron for skin that breaths burning sulfur. She cannot fly, but can jump to the top of a two story home, and run extremely fast, nearly 45 miles per hour for about 10 minutes. She constantly exhales burning sulfur, and has the ability to "turn it off," but often choses not to. She is extremely strong for her appearance, being a demon and all. she perceives all pain as pleasure, but does not like to be bleed by humans or other "inferior" species. When she dies, if she dies, she returns to hell and is able to leave as she wishes.

Limits: gender bending, male partners, her own permanent death, scat, extremely opposed to insertion in her self but can withstand it, anything that has a penis, being submissive towards anything other than gods and demons

Name: Jason
Sex: Male
Species:  Human
Sexual Preference: Straight, maybe herm (this will need quite a bit of convincing, but I am looking to try it)
Appearance: Jason is 5'10" and physically in shape. He has very short dark brown hair and brown eyes. He typically wears jeans, and a plain colored T-shirt. Sometimes wears a jacket.

Bio: not much to say here, he is just a typical villager for now as I haven't put much thought into him.

Limits: gender bending, male partners, death, scat, pegging

and here's a kink I would like to add... although I'm not sure how many people would be interested: Vore... being eaten alive by a demonic character as a sacrifice, and then maybe being brought back from the afterlife afterwards.

NinaN

Name:   Brandylynn Sheridan Elizabeth Knox
Description:

Sex:  Female
Species: Human
Sexual Preference: Bisexual, any pairing acceptable

Bio:
Brandi is the eldest child of Bradford and Chastity Knox.  The Knox’s are a very conservative family that have done their best to protect their children, and Brandi especially from many of the peer pressures that other children have to deal with.

Until recently, Brandi was a student at Valley Crest Academy for Girls, an exclusive private school that has been turning the girls of their suburban town into refined young ladies for over a century and a half.  But that was before Brandi’s family was forced to move to Ten Pines for reasons that Brandi did not understand.  Brandi hated the arrangement and had no problem letting her parents know about it.

Brandi, like the majority of her former peers, is sexually inexperienced, relatively speaking.  Sure, Brandi had been to a rainbow party or two, had seen what a boy looked like when aroused, had even drummed up the courage to put one in her mouth once so that her lipstick would be part of his ‘rainbow’, but her experience pretty much ended there.  She had never allowed a boy to touch her, not even under her blouse.  Brandi had never been with a girl either.  She thought that was weird!

Limits: Vore, Death, Dismemberment

zoarster

Added sacrifices to the list. I am thinking that, since we have some people around, we will start a village thread so things can start to happen in character, and move to an actual lottery in the next week or so. We'll also need to think of rituals to "initiate" young Brandylynn--any ideas?

Panthean

Quote from: zoarster on June 30, 2010, 09:46:40 PM
Added sacrifices to the list. I am thinking that, since we have some people around, we will start a village thread so things can start to happen in character, and move to an actual lottery in the next week or so. We'll also need to think of rituals to "initiate" young Brandylynn--any ideas?

hmm... a 3 part thing

1) Force her to witness a sexual exploitation... either a rape or some sadistic act like flogging or cutting

2) Do that same thing to her

3) Give her a chance to do it right back to... a person of choosing or some-one at random... or the person who did it to her

NinaN

Er, wait a minute.  Did you say rape?  What the hell have my parents gotten me in to?

Hmmm, perhaps one of the town demons, a succubus maybe, has gotten to the man of the house and enticed him to move his family here?

zoarster

Sounds like a great idea :-). Did you plan on playing her parents as NPCs, or shall we find a delightfully horrific way to off them--perhaps she's been marked as a new villager but her parents are marked simply as sacrifices?

Panthean

Quote from: zoarster on June 30, 2010, 10:43:10 PM
Sounds like a great idea :-). Did you plan on playing her parents as NPCs, or shall we find a delightfully horrific way to off them--perhaps she's been marked as a new villager but her parents are marked simply as sacrifices?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... puppy chow?

NinaN

Quote from: zoarster on June 30, 2010, 10:43:10 PM
Oh, now I like that!  Her parents sacrificed, possibly in front of her, and Brandi left all alone and with no choice but to participate in the weekly lottery?

Nothing like a little terror in the story, eh?

zoarster

Well... as Panthean pointed out, it might also be fun to have Nina go a little bit dominant/vengeful too. So here's my thought--let's the three of us start out the village thread with a vignette of Bradylynn's first new moon at the village. Ethan comes in to summon Cerberus, who devours her parents in front of her and rapes her... but then, on the way out, knocks Ethan over and unconscious for Bradylynn to do as she will. Of course, perhaps something about being raped excites her so (in typical bizarre erotic horror fashion) instead of killing Ethan (as any sane person might) she just decides to bind and use him for a while?

Panthean

Quote from: zoarster on June 30, 2010, 10:57:37 PM
Well... as Panthean pointed out, it might also be fun to have Nina go a little bit dominant/vengeful too. So here's my thought--let's the three of us start out the village thread with a vignette of Bradylynn's first new moon at the village. Ethan comes in to summon Cerberus, who devours her parents in front of her and rapes her... but then, on the way out, knocks Ethan over and unconscious for Bradylynn to do as she will. Of course, perhaps something about being raped excites her so (in typical bizarre erotic horror fashion) instead of killing Ethan (as any sane person might) she just decides to bind and use him for a while?

I suck at finding threads lol... can you link it?

zoarster

I haven't started it yet :-). Was waiting to see if you and NinaN are in!

Panthean

Quote from: zoarster on June 30, 2010, 11:12:24 PM
I haven't started it yet :-). Was waiting to see if you and NinaN are in!

lol... in... I forgot to put down in Adia's bio that using her real name both pisses her off, but if you know any spells of mind control, it grants you nearly instant control. So if you summon her using her real name, you basically earned yourself a one time use, fully infuriated attack dog. She also doesn't usually go into her Cerberus form unless provoked, which of course could be done by using her real name to try and control her.

zoarster

So... perhaps he uses her name to control her, then gets distracted and that's when she knocks him out and leaves him for Brandylynn to use?

Panthean

Quote from: zoarster on June 30, 2010, 11:20:58 PM
So... perhaps he uses her name to control her, then gets distracted and that's when she knocks him out and leaves him for Brandylynn to use?

He summons her, and then she is under his control for a short duration. She still thinks for herself but his mind takes over his body. Right after she completes her task for him, she turns on him, and knocks him out to leave him for Brandylynn as revenge for him taking control of her. She then transforms into her typical anthro form and decides to stick around the village to avoid going back to hell right away.

zoarster

Sounds like fun... Nina, are you okay with having Brandi become a switch so quickly?

Darkpoet

Whoops, had a bit of a delay, but I finally got around to filling out the profile skeleton...

Name: Victor Madison
Description: Short black hair, green eyes, slender figure that is toned, but certainly not beefy. 6 ft tall, 150 lbs. he usually wears his hair parted down the middle, and is working on growing a fuller goatee.
Sex: Male
Species:  Human
Sexual Preference, and are other pairings acceptible: Character is straight, but I’d be willing to do forced homosexual/bisexual scenes. It’s the lottery after all.
Bio: Victor grew up in ten pines, and reveled in the lottery from the first time he was old enough to take part in it. Since turning 16, he has idolized the ‘law’ of the lottery…often poking fun at friends who were reluctant to do even the most depraved acts. Of course, it’s easy to idolize something when one’s luck tends to be in his own favor. Victor has been in numerous drawings, and nearly all were things he fantasized of doing anyway. Still relatively young, the lottery has not yet made him do anything particularly depraved, though he is perfectly willing to laugh and enjoy the seriously depraved things that others must go through.
Limits: permanent death, scat (golden showers are ok)

NinaN

Actually, I had an interesting thought.

First, in answer to your question zoarster, I think I'd rather not have Brandi switch so soon into the story, and the reason why has to do with my idea.

Rather than Brandi's father be the one that is demon possessed and bringing his family to Ten Pines, my idea is that it is Brandi that is possessed.  The demon within, through subtle control of its host, drove the family, and the demon within reveled in the death of Brandi's parents, and in the girl's horror of the situation. 

Sure, the demon could drive Brandi to revenge in her initial encounter, but instead decides not to reveal itself to its host or tothe townspeople.  Instead, the demon perverts the girl slowly through a number of lottery encounters until Brandi is slowly perverted into her demon possessor.

zoarster

Nina, that does sound more fun. Maybe the demon is a succubus? ;)

That said, I'm letting everyone know I'll be on holiday for the long weekend--I may or may not have internet access since my smartphone is acting up  :-(

Panthean

NinaN

I'm ready to start, just wondering if it makes sense though, given Zoarster's likely absence over the weekend.

zoarster

But wait--I'm here! LOL. Turns out the hotel I'm at has internet so I'll be posting on an approximately daily basis. I've started the IC thread for Ten Pines village here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=383.0. All should feel free to come, witness, and/or participate in our opening scene, in which young Miss Knox is "welcomed" to Ten Pines...  ;)

Panthean

Quote from: zoarster on July 01, 2010, 10:55:07 PM
But wait--I'm here! LOL. Turns out the hotel I'm at has internet so I'll be posting on an approximately daily basis. I've started the IC thread for Ten Pines village here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=383.0. All should feel free to come, witness, and/or participate in our opening scene, in which young Miss Knox is "welcomed" to Ten Pines...  ;)

But WAIT! There's MORE!

Hi, Billy Mays here with another fantastic product!

lol, you just made me think of that

Panthean

Zoarster... no more references to Pan please, he's not in this story, and I don't intend on bringing him in. He's a rather complex character and I don't want to just keep letting you use him in your character's history... especially when he is in fact, a neutral chaotic deity, not evil.

Or at least if you do make references to him, ask me for some more details on his personality, history, etc. I have no problem making a good universal profile for him if people want me to.

TheHangedOne

I don't think I'll be playing in this story after all. I'm going to be scarce for a while, and don't want to commit to something I probably won't be able to do. Apologies.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!