News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Vampire Coven & blood dolls interest check

Started by Cynadea, April 17, 2013, 01:38:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Red

Should we PM you the app or post in in the OOC thread?
"My pessimism extends to the point of even suspecting the sincerity of the pessimists." - Jean Rostand

101 Excuses (A/A)

Lurking

Just letting you know I am still interested. Life's gotten busy atm. But I'll try and get my character(s?) up as soon as I get a chance.
On Hiatus

Cynadea

Pm the app. It's all written in the OOC thread

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

persephone325

I'm interested. But I see you've put recruitment on hold. I'll keep checking back. :-)
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Nim

Recruitment for this game is still on.  Please feel free to submit your app bio to Aysande.  Thanks

persephone325

Quote from: Nim on April 20, 2013, 09:51:11 PM
Recruitment for this game is still on.  Please feel free to submit your app bio to Aysande.  Thanks

Oh! OK then. Thank you. :-)
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Nim

Cynadea

if someone want to create a doll that might or might not be claimed, we've made the number of dolls bigger than the number of vampire by half.

Clio

I'd like to make a blood doll if you're still looking.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Cynadea

Clio

Is there a character sheet to fill out? Do we post it here or elsewhere?

Cynadea

Clio

Ah. Sorry. Some games want you to avoid the OOC until you're accepted, so I hadn't checked it very deeply. Anyway, sent the PM now. :)

Adrianna Paige

Are you still taking on players? If so then I would be interested in being a blood doll if that is okay. Just let me know what I need to do.
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Cynadea

Have a look at the OOC thread. We're still taking blood dolls.

Nim

Quote from: Adrianna Paige on April 29, 2013, 08:19:21 PM
Are you still taking on players? If so then I would be interested in being a blood doll if that is okay. Just let me know what I need to do.

You are more than welcome to create a blood doll for the game.  Here is the link to our OOC.  You'll find the bio sheet you need there.  All you need to do is put together your bio and send it to Aysande.  Just take a little time to take a peak at the other characters so you have an idea of what kind of personalities have already been put into play.

Adrianna Paige

I was thinking that my character ( a blood doll ) could start out being unclaimed so that it gives a vampire a chance in game to role play claiming her if they chose to. Just a thought...
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Cynadea

It's fine this way. Some of the vampire are working this way anyway. Some prefer to claim from the start ;)

Adrianna Paige

*inner child does the happy dance* awesome! hehe.

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Cynadea

Okay, we have very few spots left. We're looking for bisexual or gay, male or female. The number of straight characters is overwhelming, leaving the gay or bisexual vampires with little to choose from.

KuraiShiuzaki

*Waves* I am very interested in playing. I have a Lesbian Vampire in mind if there are still any openings.

Cynadea

There are openings, several ones. Just drop in the madness of the ooc thread and if that's overwhelming (because it is really insane) the GMs are always just a PM away!

Edit: Please not that the previous message calling for same-sex partner is no longer valid. All orientations are welcome.