Opium Dreams [Sweeney Todd inspired? details inside...][M/F or M/M]

Started by Sho, June 07, 2009, 01:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

I've always loved the character of the judge (played by Alan Rickman) in Sweeney Todd. Especially when he has that young man in his study and is telling him all about how 'learned' he is, as he has read of the "whores" of the world...of geishas and women in harems, of sultry middle eastern belly dancers. What I'm looking for is someone willing to play a character rather like that character...a man who desires beauty and his own success over true justice of anything else...someone who ends up seeking a more carnal knowledge within the sleazy opium dens that were so common at the time.

I'd like for him to become rather obsessed with a young person (preferably it would be a male for a male/male relationship, though I'd be willing to do it with my playing a female as well) who supplies the opium. His obsession would lead him to want to take the young person as his own, to live within his home instead of in the worst neighborhoods of London where the opium dens would be. I'm looking for that young person (the young male or female that the man would become obsessed with) to be the one soft or good thing in his life, as he sees it. The one truly beautiful thing in a dark world full of serial killers and thieves.

Naturally, the character I would play wouldn't be as entirely innocent and unsoiled as they would seem. They would be a drug dealer and trafficker, more than willing to trade sex for the security that becoming the lover of a rich judge would offer.

I'd like this story to be one with definite plot depth, with both characters developing a relationship that could be either love or hate or a scintillating mixture between the two.

Sho

I'd love for someone to play a Judge Turpin-like character in this (I just remembered his name).

Sho

Seems that I'm still looking for a partner for this. Any takers...?