What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Green One

Green Converse boots, black skinny jeans with green suspenders and black shirt~

Not available for new stories

Beguile's Mistress

Navy linen slacks and a white Oxford cloth button down shirt and black leather ballet flats

AmberStarfire

A sleeveless top with kind of an Aztec design and little sequin jewels, and a black and white skirt. Also a hair band around my ponytail. It's really hot here today.

The Lioness

Right now, I'm wearing teal pj shorts with mint green, purple, and violet elephants on them; a matching violet pj tank top with a purple elephant with mint green design stating "That's Irrelephant"

Classy comfy clothes.
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

RedRose

Blue and white dress, dressy black shoes, jewelry. Yeah, I'm back from an event.
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

The Green One

Black sneakers, black sweatpants and green shirt. Gym time~

Not available for new stories

AmberStarfire

I'm wearing a red short-sleeved top, a beige skirt with a black band, and a hair band around my hair (which I have up in a bun).

Beguile's Mistress

A periwinkle blue cotton dress with elbow length sleeves a fitted bodied with a V-neck and a gathered skirt with low-heeled white sandals

RampantDesires

Red running shorts and a light grey v-neck t-shirt that says "World's Okayest Wife"

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

KatieBower

Everything. For real. It's so cold I kept putting more and more things on, including a bathrobe and my cold-weather cycling gear. I look like I should be pushing a trolley around looking for empty cans. But the bottom-most layer is silk PJs, feels nice!

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks and a blouse with elbow length sleeves and a blotchy pattern of water color flowers, black ballet flats

AmberStarfire

A pink short-sleeved top with a sequined leopard and light blue short shorts.

It's hot here today.

Hunter

I've said it before and I'll say it again...clothes can be overrated.   ;D

Merry Gentry

peach tank top and peach and grey striped shorts
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless mint green sheath and low-heeled white sandals

Merry Gentry

jean shorts and a blue tank top ~ SUPER hot here today, minimal clothing is a requirement
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

AmberStarfire

A t-shirt with 'Wild' on it written in sequins and a black and white striped skirt. It was a bit cooler today, which was nice.

midnightblack

As I'm currently fortified in my man-cave, nothing but a pair of trusty cargos.  ::)
The Midnight Lodge (O2 thread & completed tales compendium)
Thy Nightly Chambers (requests) updated!
Amazonia Mythos (world-building details for some of my recurring themes and characters; can always serve as a starting point for discussions of collaborative writing)
Zerzura (albeit short, the best collaborative story I've ever completed here)

Beguile's Mistress

Electric blue wide-legged slacks, white spaghetti strap tank top, white fitted jacket with elbow-length sleeves, black heels

LaVnde

Just an old t-shirt to sleep in and of course, some underwear.
Muse -  Pretty much AFK
Plot | O/O | PC's

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue pencil skirt, mint green long sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings, black sling back heels

Livrainbows

Nothing, it's way too hot for clothes

Beguile's Mistress

Gauzy white cotton peasant style blouse and light blue cotton slacks, white low-heeled sandals

AmberStarfire

My X-Files t-shirt and navy, soft slacks.

Beguile's Mistress

Khaki A-line skirt and a pale turquoise camp shirt with elbow-length cuffed sleeves and beige espadrilles with a medium wedge heel.