Game Idea - Male Sexual Performance Schooling. Female needed. Apply Within :)

Started by Carlcjjohnson, December 22, 2008, 07:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlcjjohnson

Hello one and all!

Right, well a game idea that just crept into my head has got me thinking. In essence, it would a sort of 'jerkoff school', whereby Male Sexual Performance would be monitored and indeed tested by 'trained' females, not through the medium of providing them sex, but through control of their masturbation habits so as to increase stamina/increase the size of their load/make them appreciate the gift of orgasm that little bit more. In my eyes, nothing is more exhilarating during masturbation than having an attractive woman tell you how she wants it to be done. Therefore, I suppose you can call that the foundation of this idea.

Guys might attend this school of their own will, or perhaps at the will of unsatisfied wives/girlfriends whom, at the end of their tethers have made them go!

It could incorporate many aspects of male sexuality and indeed the manipulation/enhancement of such. It could include (or exclude, these are just ideas) any number of combinations of Domination, ClothedFemaleNakedMale (CFNM) scenarios, Tease & Denial situations, Masturbation Instruction (Teacher & Student vibe perhaps?), Ruined Orgasms, Fetish Discovery/Exploitation, Humiliation/Reward schemes - oh the possibilities!! But lets be fair, that's not an exhaustive list, I'd love to hear what other content people would like to include. You only have to Google this sort of thing and you'll see that a lot of material already exists along the lines of this idea.

All I need is a willing Masturbation Instructor, a temptress who loves what she does - improving male performance for the benefit of women everywhere and society as a whole. She'd give one on one sessions with my character and we'd go from there . . .

I think this post is detailed enough. It's just an outline, but if you're really interested, PM me and we can discuss it in further detail and tweak it to our respective tastes.

I really think it could be a good one.

CJ