Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatman

After taking a shortcut, Boat is already in the bar when Sai walks in.
"Of all the taverns in all the settlements in all the greenwood she has to walk into mine."
Whilst everyone is sharing the joke, Boat walks out of the side door with the Win and gallops off (on a horse).
History, where creative writing was born.

LunaLilith22

Suddenly Luna jumps out from a tree and snatches the wind as she darts back into the woods long black hair flowing behind her.

Wispyr

It's too bad Luna stole the Wind... Wispyr takes the remaining win and walks off into the sunset!

Boatman

Sadly, there are no remaining wins, just plastic imitations for tourists. Enjoy.
Boat polishes the true Win in his secret hideout.

Saiyuri

Having infiltrated his secret hideout, Saiyuri replaces the real win with a fake one.
Sneakily she escapes to her castle with the real Win clutched to her chest.

Boatman

Having suspected such mischief, Boat presses the red button. Then turns the dial. Then the yellow one all the way over. The miniaturised tactical nuclear warhead in the real looking fake Win explodes far away.
Boat takes off his fisherman's hat as a mark of respect for a worthy ex-adversary and gives the true Win  polish.

Belle33

Nips my newly polished Win from Boatman's wicked clutches and flies off to hide it in parts unknown.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Boatman

Boat finds Belle studying the map at top of snowy hill, not sure where she is going.
"Here let me help you."
Retrieving the Win, Boat gives her a shove and she rolls down, down and away turning into a wonderfully massive curvy snowball.

Wispyr

Wispyr was not done with that win just yet. Plucks it from Boat's hands and scurries into the sunrise. No one gives chase into the sun.

Ariel

* Ariel dances through the thread, doing the chicken dance.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Wispyr

I think I was pretty clear. Its mine, precious.

Boatman

The sunrise has melted Wispyr's wings and he plummets to earth, to be saved by a sea of quicksand. Boat hurries to the edge and rescues the Win. He also throws out an olive branch in case of use.

Saiyuri

Running up behind Boat she pushes him into the quicksand along with Wispyr.
Saving the win for herself she runs off happily.

Boatman

Realising quicksand is not as deadly as portrayed in the movies, Boat lays back and slowly paddles to dry land.
The crocodile swamp where Said has fallen is not so forgiving however. Boat does his very best to help and manages to save the Win. The last he saw of Sai, however, was her shapely form riding a croc into the distance. She seemed to be enjoying it though.

Saiyuri

Chasing Boat down on the back of a croc she steals the Win back happily.
Escaping into the swamp with her new companion she hides amongst the tall reeds.

Boatman

Sai pretending to be a reed was not a good tactic for two very good reasons (I can explain off camera). Boat zooms up, feeds the croc, plucks the win from Sai's grip, and heads away on his borrowed hovercraft.

Saiyuri

Gasping she swims up to an abandoned airboat that is adrift nearby and hops inside. Turning on the fan blades she straps herself in as she swiftly glides over the water in hot pursuit of Boat. Whizzing past him she plucks the Win from his grasp and sails off. Getting to shore she hops into a pickup truck and quickly speeds away with the victory strapped in beside her.

Boatman

Taking inspiration from several IJ movies, Boat speeds the hovercraft alongside the pickup truck on a typically winding road with a precipitous drop to the side. Having narrowly avoided two large lorries coming in the opposite direction and steering with one foot, Boat finally manages to climb into the pickup's cab ending up on Sai's knee. "Oops, sorry for the intrusion."
Boat frees the Win whilst Sai is trying to steer.
Then the pickup leaves the road...

Blythe

*slinks into the thread!*

Does this mean I win?

Boatman

Unfortunately not, you see the Win is over here.

Rhedyn

-yoink- Not any more   :P

Boatman

Boat fishes for the Win with a magnet on a line.
Tonk!
Got it back.

Rhedyn

~sends in a duck decoy to confuse and befuddle Boat, nabbing the win in the process~

Boatman

( Editorial note: Boat is permanently confused and befuddled!)

Boat cooks duck with orange... Disappointing slight plastic taste.. Oh well.
Takes a few herbs from passing girl's hair to brighten up the dish...
And find the Win there too.
Gives girl some cooked duck as thank you present.

Saiyuri

In Boat's confused state Saiyuri slinks in and steals the win, escaping into the night unseen.