Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhedyn

~disappears with Kitsune and the win~

Boatman

Goes to look for them and disappears.
Although strangely finding the win, wherever he is.
History, where creative writing was born.

danielbook

Boatman

Well no, this is the win.

VioletsForRoses

Actually..I think I might win

Dama

Wow!  The first time I post on here and I WIN!!  How great is that?
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

SpiralSpider

I shall steal the win out of the blue!
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Belle33

*wins over and over again!*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Nowherewoman

Reconstructs the Win form the quantum foam, then locks it in Schroedinger's box. (WARNING:  WHETHER ALIVE OR DEAD, THIS KITTY HAS CLAWS!  DO NOT OPEN!)!
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Boatman

"Stop, stop!...But the cat's DNA was altered in the airless environment, turning it into Supercat, long awaited saviour of the feline world.
You must rescue her! Open the box immediately!"

Meanwhile, Boat sneaks away with the real Win, sniggering, 'Some people are gullible.'

Saiyuri

After a long reprieve, Saiyuri returns and steals the win from the Boatman.

Boatman

The self-destruct sequence starts on the fake win.
She notices it flashing... but too late.

Hearing the bang, Boat smiles to himself as he pedals away on his inflatable bicycle.

River

I'm sorry, due to the request of me, this thread is shut down and I hereby declare myself;

Winnah Winnah, Chicken Dinnah.

River: 1
Everyone else: 0
𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌: Open to suggestions for future scenarios.
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌
𝖥𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗒: within 48-72 hours.

Saiyuri

Having evaded the deadly blast Saiyuri steals the win from River during her celebration and escapes on a motorcycle.

River

I guess I'm losing...

Wait a minute...
𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌: Open to suggestions for future scenarios.
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌
𝖥𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗒: within 48-72 hours.

Warlock

Yarr, me maties, I'll steal the Win and sail upon the seas. Har har har.

Boatman

Wait a moment young pirate me lad. "I'll steal the win". Yes, I am sure will work well in some future existence.

However, for now, the foresight of adding saline to Sai's fuel tank has brought her machine to a spluttering stop at the lights. Boat retrieves the win from where it was stuffed down her leathers and makes off on a jet pogo stick.

Saiyuri

Kicking her broken cycle she sees Boat soaring off on his jet pogo stick. Tapping her chin she pulls out a jet pack and goes after him. Stealing the win she blows him a kiss as she soars back towards the safety of the ground.

Boatman

Boat flicks the pogo stick into the untested turbo mode and it roars off like a demented guided missile, except without the guidance.
As he passes over Sai, he drops a net bomb which pins her to the ground.

But then the motor cuts and Boat would have spun to almost certain destruction had it not been for the convenient lake.
A little while later, a soaking Boat prises the win from the reinforced net.
He returns Sai's slightly used kiss and hands her a pair of wire cutters.
Sauntering off into the sunset he calls back, "Those should have you out by midnight, if the termites don't get you first. Been nice knowing you."

Warlock

A shadow on the boat grows larger as Warlock flies down with a Mary Poppin-esque umbrella, stealing the win from the boatman's graps before he flies towards the mainland.

Boatman

Boat mutters, "Hmm... you dropped your bow, Warlock. I wonder if I attach a string to the arrow just here then.."
Twang... ziiiiiipppppppp...
"Bullseye. I seem to have the win back."
Shouts, "SORRY FOR RUINING YOUR UMBRELLA."
A distant splash.

Saiyuri

Having escaped the confines of the net unscathed she crawls up onto the boat, soaking wet. Coming up behind Boatman she steals the win and pushes him over the side and into the water. "Thanks for keeping this dry for me!". Putting the boat into high gear she sails off with the win happily.

Boatman

Having not read the manual, Sai didn't discover the sailing boat's lack of gears.
She has, however, released the anchor.
Boat swims over, borrows the win, and cuts the anchor rope.
After performing a double somersault (for his own  interest) over the side,  boat swims away leaving Sai to her own adventures.

Saiyuri

Taking off all the clothing she possess she creates a makeshift sail for the boat. Catching a favorable wind she sails towards Boatman and sweeps up the win as she whizzes by on the coattails of the strong gust. She was impressed with his double somersault but desired the win more than anything.

Boatman

Impressed and somewhat mesmerised by his boat's curvy new sails, Boat only just manages to cling on to the cut anchor cable as the vessel skims past.  The hand over hand crawl back up to the deck is quite tiring, so he takes a nap in the rowing boat whilst waiting for dark to recover the win.