Rock & Roll ~ Vampires ~ or Both (games filled)

Started by GothicFires, January 27, 2009, 08:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GothicFires

I can afford a new game or two and right now I have more interest in a specific areas than just my standard list of games.

For the most part I will write the idea as if  I intend on playing the female part (unless it is m/m) but I am willing to write for either of the main character. I do not mind women writing male roles. Ideas can be discussed and altered.

I post in paragraphs. I am looking for a partner(s) who can do the same and contribute to the direction of the story.

Echoes of the Past

Setting: Mountains of a Slavic country/Romania

Idea: Each night Rain has dreams. Sometimes they are wonderful and filled with love, but most of the time they are nightmares with pain so intense that it feels like her heart is being ripped out of her chest. But when she wakes all she remembers are the feelings, the details flee from the light of the morning.

He was once a Prince loved by his people. However that was over 1000 years ago. Long before the birth of Vald Dracula vampires existed, he knew this because he was one. The death of his first wife had been mysterious… he had grieved, but months later became fell in love with a young woman of common birth that overshadowed the love and grief of his late wife. Again he married and was soon blessed with a daughter. But things that go so well must be balanced. People began to disappear and die in strange ways. He had dreams of his late wife that almost felt as if she were alive. She was not alive of course, but not as dead as she should have been either. And jealous… the vampire princess was incredibly jealous of his love for his new wife and daughter. She killed the child and tried to frame the mother. She then she brought him over to the darkness. The death of her beloved daughter and husband was more than the new wife could bare. Under the light of the full moon she leapt from a cliff before he could stop her. She died in his arms in the valley below, the last sound he heard was the faint beat of an unborn heart.

Now though no longer addressed as a Prince, he is a very powerful and wealthy man of the region. A man who is torn between his guilt, dark need and continued desire to take care of his people.

Rain came to the mountains to relax before she took her job as the head of an archaeological project close by. A month or two of mountain air and old style living should allow her to let go of the stress caused by a bad relationship and get her ready for work. But for some reason she cannot explain this place she had never been before was familiar to her. The home though beautiful did not seem to be as it should and the owner looked exactly like the man she had been drawing and painting for the past few years… though she had never seen him before. He appeared to be shrouded in secrets. She feared him, yet felt drawn to him at the same time.

~ With this game I would like to intermix the modern romance with the romance and tragedy of the past played out in dreams. There should be plenty of personal issues to overcome & if more conflict is needed the original wife could be brought into the modern segments.

Dark Warrior

The plot would need to be discussed with who ever is interested. It is based on the Christie Feehan 'Dark' series novels. Since it is doubtful that any of the men on this site read romance novels I will be writing for the male on this one.

Haunted Melodies

opening post (ignore the rest of the thread)

ABOUT:  The setting is modern day. The elements are music, magic, vampires. The feeling is Gothic.

DESIRED: I could write this myself, but I find it more fun to collaborate with the ideas of others. If you think you can match my writing and contribute to the story please send me a message letting me know what you think. At this moment the character that is most needed is an alpha type male vampire. Alpha is in reference to personality type not dom/sub or master/servant goals (I don’t play well with those). The only other requirement is that he be in the band referenced in the story. Personality, looks, personal goals, position in the band is up to the writer.

RULES: Are simple. Once stated it is fact, if it isn’t described… describe it and it becomes true. Disagreements and direction can be worked out in private messages. The modify function can be a wonderful thing.

Current Situation: The European band Darque Knight has recently lost a guitarist to a ‘car accident’. After a brief pause on their American Tour of large clubs, they are touring again and looking for a new guitarist. The club owner who is hosting the guitar auditions managed to get Devin’s name on the list. It is the day of the Auditions.

I would like the revealing of the male character as a vampire to be slow

And Love Said No

Emmi and [?] had been friends for what seemed like forever. As a child she would hide at his house to escape and abusive father. She had been the average looking chubby girl hanging on the outskirts of a beautiful boy's popularity. She sat through his music lessons in the beginning, then through his practice, rehearsals, sleazy night clubs and on to his rock stardom. She was with him every step of the way managing the smaller (and larger) details of his life because like a brother he had given her a chance to get away from her father. For as long as she could remember she had been in love with him, but she was resolved to the fact that she wasn't as pretty as the women that went through the revolving door of this life. but once he decided to improve her looks and strike out on her own, would he notice her and be able to change his ways before the one who loved him the most walked away for good?

looking for in [?]  - sexy, womanizing singer/musician for hard rock band, possibly drug and/or alcohol abuse, personal issues a plus

Broken Prophesy

Vampires have existed as long as humans, but only over the last 20 years have humans known of it. Both vampires and humans moved quickly to establish rules and regulations to protect and control each other. But not all secrets came to light with the exposure of vampire existence... Vampire covens were still plotting against each other to rule the night.

Broken Prophesy is a ban that has existed for over those 20 years. In fact they have been a musical group in some shape or form for the past 200 years. In present day the vampire musicians have a huge following in a genre that suits them the best... gothic metal.

Skye was a vampire protocol enforcement officer. an unlikely choice of career for a person with her past. But her personal life and background is something she keeps secret.  Her secret is that her son is half vampire, half human.  It is rare that a woman can conceive from vampire seed, but even more rare that the child lived past infancy.

[?] was a guardian to the prince of his clan. All members of the band where guardians to their frontman. It was their job to keep him alive until the prophesy comes true. A human born vampire will rule all of the clans. The prince, though now  a full vampire was sired by a vampire and birthed by a human mother.

Skye & [?] met after a concert while she was on patrol. He was in violation of vpe rules by being in a non-feeding zone and not being able to retract his fangs. Rather than arrest him, she let him feed from her. Their chemistry was such that they began to see each other in secret.

It is not until after the murder of his prince that he learns of her secret, her child... the child of his prince. Though he is riddled with guilt by the death of his friend he must now protect her and her child from vampires who are intent of breaking the prophesy.

This will start at their meeting.

Wicked Game

this is m/m

Zayne was the younger brother of the bass player in a popular rock band. During a visit the shy 18 year old filled in for the awol drummer and became a member of the band. Though his good looks made him popular with the women he was not yet certain what direction his sexuality lay. For a while he has had a crush on the seemingly straight (but bi) lead singer.
looking for new games
discord: Agara#3507

Chevalier des Poissons

The plots 'Echoes from the past' and 'Broken Prophesy' seems interesting. I would like to try one of them (my favorite was 'echoes').

If you wish, I can create a new character or use a premade one (On my signature).
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

GothicFires

Shambler I will reply to you in pm

Since I have potentially picked up 3 vampire bites out of this please only respond here or in pm if you are interested and any of the following two.

And Love Said No

Emmi and [?] had been friends for what seemed like forever. As a child she would hide at his house to escape and abusive father. She had been the average looking chubby girl hanging on the outskirts of a beautiful boy's popularity. She sat through his music lessons in the beginning, then through his practice, rehearsals, sleazy night clubs and on to his rock stardom. She was with him every step of the way managing the smaller (and larger) details of his life because like a brother he had given her a chance to get away from her father. For as long as she could remember she had been in love with him, but she was resolved to the fact that she wasn't as pretty as the women that went through the revolving door of this life. but once he decided to improve her looks and strike out on her own, would he notice her and be able to change his ways before the one who loved him the most walked away for good?

looking for in [?]  - sexy, womanizing singer/musician for hard rock band, possibly drug and/or alcohol abuse, personal issues a plus

Wicked Game

this is m/m

Zayne was the younger brother of the bass player in a popular rock band. During a visit the shy 18 year old filled in for the awol drummer and became a member of the band. Though his good looks made him popular with the women he was not yet certain what direction his sexuality lay. For a while he has had a crush on the seemingly straight (but bi) lead singer.
looking for new games

Sixties Throwback

I'm interested in: And Love Said No...

PM me if you want to get something going?

GothicFires

sorry someone claimed and love said no.

I want to thanks those who have expressed interests in the games thus far. If someone doesn't work out then I will contact you (this goes for people who have contacted me via pm as well)
looking for new games