Female seeks literate male for long term plot based games

Started by LittleKitten, April 14, 2017, 09:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

I'm interested in the following games. I'd like for all of them to be longer term games with an emphasis on story. I'd prefer to play with a dominant male but that can be discussed as the story allows.
If interested then please send me a PM!

Blind Captive

Jane was recently in a car accident, coming home from her 18th birthday party her car was struck by a drunk driver. Jane,believing herself to be invincible, was not wearing a seat belt. She was thrown forward and her head struck the steering wheel. She walked away from the crash with only blurred vision, thinking it was only an affect of the hard hit and would fade. She rushed to the other car, pulling the driver out before it burst into flames. Jane refused to recieve medial attention at the hospital, instead she sat in the waiting room, waiting for news of her father, the other driver.

Her father survived with no long term affects but when Jane woke the next morning she was blind. Her retina's had been damaged in the blow and had she received medical care it could have possible been fixed. Instead she refused treatment to wait for news on her father.

Her father has been unable to deal with his own guilt, every time he sees Jane, he sees his failure as a parent. He blames himself for causing the accident and for Jane's refusal to receive care and leave him alone.

Jane begged and pleaded but her father sent her away. He sent her to live with his mother in rural Virginia. Olivia, Jane's grandmother, owns  200 acres of forested land. Its isolated without even a working phone. Jane is sent there to recover with the aid of Olivia's nurse and to make peace with her grandmother before the old woman dies.

One night, long after the residents of the old manor house have gone to sleep, a prison bus crashes. There's only one survivor, a young prisoner. They can see the lights from the barn still on in the distance and makes their way there. Only the nurse is awake and its easy to dispatch her, leaving only a blind girl and an elderly lady near to death.

I'm looking for someone to play the escaped prisoner. I want someone willing to blackmail and force. I want an element of horror to this plot, the fear of Jane and her helplessness. She's dependent on the
prisoner and she knows it. How far can she be pushed? How much can she take before she fights back?
Is she tricked? Is she convinced their only a new nurse or are they brutally honest, telling her they've murdered the nurse and she now belongs to them?

A storybook Romance~Almost

I'm looking for an rp that takes place right after the death of King Arthur of legend. I'm looking for an role play where woman play a stronger role-see mists of Avalon for the world.
Please have seen the movie or read the book for a basic understanding, though things have been changed slightly.

I'm only looking for a male character, I'm sorry but I don't want a female character for this. Your welcome to play a male, even if your not.

In this version, the Lady of the Lake, Viviane, has a son. Her son was a knight at Arthur's round table and one of the loudest supporters of the Old Ways. When Arthur died he and Morgaine bore his body to Avalon in an attempt to save him. Arthur died of his wounds that day but  Morgaine's spell was successful. Arthur was reincarnated, just not in the manner they had hoped.

Arthur's soul was freed that day and for hundreds of years it floated restlessly between worlds, unable to move on or attach to another life. For almost a century his soul floated until a distant descendant was born, one with a powerful connection to magic.

His soul attached itself to the soul of the newly born girl child and merged, becoming one soul.
The girl lived her life unaware of the dual soul within her, unaware of the power within her.
She lived as every modern child did, deep the confines of technology.

She had always been fascinated by Arthurian lore and often found herself debating known facts about the time. Facts she somehow knew weren't accurate.

When she was 18, the year she was supposed to graduate high school, her school announced a trip to Stonehenge. She jumped at the chance to go. It was there her life changed forever. As she passed between two of the mighty stones a frizzle passed through her, transporting her back. Back to 2 years after the death of King Arthur.

Christians come upon her and declare her to be a witch. She's bound and dragged back to the village square to be burned. Then the knight comes, ridding in as her hero he saves her from the pry and takes her to Avalon.

The knight recognized her as the reincarnation of Arthur and takes her to Merlin and Viviane for training. With time she'll become the new leader, time and lots of training.
For despite her intuitive knowledge she doesn't believe. Before she can lead she must first believe in the Goddess, the Old Ways and her own self.

This will be a soft more story book romance sort of plot. I'm looking for someone who can do a long plot based role play, so if you can't then please do not waste my time. Sex might happen in this rp if it works with the plot, so please don't pressure me to do that.

I'm interested in working out the details with some one before we start. Do you want it to be perfectly soft and innocent? Or will this plot possess a darker edge? Will You're knight teach with a kind heart and gentle hand? Or will he punish for mistakes?

Will he encourage her to rule on her own? Or break her into his pet and rule through her?

Alien Invasion

This RP is based off a dream I had so there are some details that need to be worked out
No one knows why the aliens came or why they look so familiar. The large, intelligent beings simply appeared and attacked. Their ships leveled cities before landing and ejecting the shock troops.

The brutal soldiers are highly disciplined and while intent on destroying the resistance seem similarly focused on preserving the surviving cities.  No more bombs are dropped once the militaries are dispatched. These alien visitors want the land preserved for their own purposes.

A general, known for his brutality and ruthless nature, leads troops into human held city.  The fighting is unending with little ground given by either side. 

The general is leading a raid when he discovers a woman-cut off from the rest of humans. He's ready to dispatch her when his own hormones get the best of him. It's been a long while since he's had a woman and females are rare to this alien race.

After the rape, the human is able to escape the general and disappears into the maze of the city.

Many months later, when the human line is broken, the general scents something familiar. It's the smell of the woman he enjoyed but oddly her scent is now combined with his! He seeks her out, finally finding her hiding in a basement and discovers that she's pregnant.

I'd like for these games to be a bit more involved and in depth then my current games. While I greatly enjoy my current games, they do not challenge my writing. I find myself posting often in them from my phone. This is nice since it allows me to respond quickly while I am away from my computer but I would like this ideas to involve a bit more... I often find myself responding to the length that my partner has provided me with. I'm looking for a well written partner who will challenge me to get out of this writing funk I've gotten myself into.