Reality isnt real enough

Started by Brandon, July 10, 2008, 01:49:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

One night when a young woman goes to sleep she has a number of unusual dreams unlike anything she has ever thought of. She spends the night as a slave in this dream world, at the bidding of a powerful master who she loves with all her heart and soul. When she wakes she can think of little else and as the days and nights progress she experiences dreams that are similar to it and feel more real then reality itself. What she does not know is that a modern day mage has tapped into her mind and has begun manipulating  her dreams to turn her into a perfect servant for both his study of Arcana and his personal needs

-----------------------

I had a partner for this one before who has gone awol on me and refused to answer my PMs so Im starting it anew. Im kind of in a Yuri (F/F) mood lately so if someone desires I could change it to suit that but Im also fine with keeping it M/F.

For the new people out there I want you to note that I do not take writing partners on a first come first serve basis anymore. After a few days I begin some research on potential candidates and choose the ones that I feel are the most compatible. Doing it otherwise has just left me with a lot of headaches and dead games

Discussion can only help us create a better game for the both of us so if you are interested PM me, tell me what you think about the idea. What you like or dont like. What you think you might like to change or what you find interesting about it. Anything is fair game

This game is taken
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play